The Booming Trump Economy- America's closely guarded secret

Economies do not turn on a dime, and have little to do with any given potus 'at the moment', but hey don't let me stop the >>>>

giphy.gif

~S~
Tax Cuts/Reform and Regulation Relief do have quick results.

But what has the quickest result was employers knowing that POTUS no longer considered employers as the enemy, which accounts for the uptick in economic growth and business investment between Trump bring elected and Obama leaving office.
Employers saving money on taxes is going to have a much larger effect than what owners think of the President. I don’t think POTUS has a significant impact at all on how people run their business. It always comes down to the numbers

And what does cutting regulations do?
Same thing in some cases

Economies do not turn on a dime, and have little to do with any given potus 'at the moment', but hey don't let me stop the >>>>

giphy.gif

~S~

But what has the quickest result was employers knowing that POTUS no longer considered employers as the enemy, which accounts for the uptick in economic growth and business investment between Trump bring elected and Obama leaving office.
Employers saving money on taxes is going to have a much larger effect than what owners think of the President. I don’t think POTUS has a significant impact at all on how people run their business. It always comes down to the numbers

Same thing in some cases

Come right out and say it...

I remember when I was a young man during the Carter Regime, men being laid off from Youngstown Tube, US Steel and other concerns, applying for jobs at Kmart. Huge mobs of job seekers going after a handful of gigs selling ladies undergarments in a 5 and 10.

Today, under President Trump, the labor market is super tight. Employers have to to fight to get people interested. Big signs at Walmart, other retailers, restaurants, seeking job seekers. In the driving industry back in the day, people struggled on as Cab Drivers on minimal wages. Now, Uber is king of the hill, paying people 90k a year for basically the same thing.

The media wants to keep this silent, not let people know how the Trumpster is transforming America into a wealthy bastion of riches. But the real question is, if the Haters succeed and Trump leaves, America will fall into economic despair- because of the folly of the New Green Deal.

US Job Opening Soar To All Time High: 1.3 Million More Than Unemployed Workers
The economy is doing good and if Trump wasn’t so braggadocious and arrogant with his in your face attitude I’d bet he would get more attention for it. Also, if you compare Obama’s last years versus Trumps first years you aren’t going to see any significant changes, yet, it was a scorched earth disaster under Obama and an incredible boom under Trump. That just doesn’t pass the smell test if you honestly look at the numbers.
You hate Trump because he’s white!
Why do you waste time posting crap like that?
Because it’s true! He’s white! And you hate him. You are a Trump hater!
You know absolutely nothing about me. It’s like me saying you love Trump because you have a fetish’s for fat rich guys. Fair point?
I love Trump because he’s big, he’s white, he’s beautiful. You hate Trump for the same reasons! You libtards are so pathetic!

giphy.gif

~S~

In Germany and Japan it was called an economic miracle

Replaced by a long-long line of $12-$15 an hour jobs. They are everywhere, and indeed these employers struggle to find employees because most people don't want a $12/hr. starting wage. And those that do - are not very employable.

yup, that stay posted indefinitely, false impression .....

and you've bona fide examples....?

It allows for bigger companies to eat smaller ones

~S~

Really?

Regulations increases the cost of doing business and thereby kill jobs and lower economic growth... What planet do you live on?

Some regulations are necessary. Many are political payoffs. Some are purely political virtue signalling.

You're not from around here (America)... Are you?

Really?

Regulations increases the cost of doing business and thereby kill jobs and lower economic growth... What planet do you live on?

Some regulations are necessary. Many are political payoffs. Some are purely political virtue signalling.

You're not from around here (America)... Are you?

You're some kind of dumbass.
Listen up newb. How about you follow the thread and you might have taken my post in context.
And ya might want to familiarize yourself with the political leanings of your fellow posters before going all half cocked.

The economy is doing good and if Trump wasn’t so braggadocious and arrogant with his in your face attitude I’d bet he would get more attention for it. Also, if you compare Obama’s last years versus Trumps first years you aren’t going to see any significant changes, yet, it was a scorched earth disaster under Obama and an incredible boom under Trump. That just doesn’t pass the smell test if you honestly look at the numbers.
You hate Trump because he’s white!
Why do you waste time posting crap like that?
Because it’s true! He’s white! And you hate him. You are a Trump hater!
You know absolutely nothing about me. It’s like me saying you love Trump because you have a fetish’s for fat rich guys. Fair point?
I love Trump because he’s big, he’s white, he’s beautiful. You hate Trump for the same reasons! You libtards are so pathetic!
No your love is sexual in nature. I personally don’t swing that way.

Do you really enjoy conversing like this? Feel like I’m back in grade school

Listen up newb. How about you follow the thread and you might have taken my post in context.
And ya might want to familiarize yourself with the political leanings of your fellow posters before going all half cocked.
I get that you are triggered. That's your issue. Not mine.

I answered your question because you either didn't understand, or pretended not to understand.

I get that you are triggered. That's your issue. Not mine.

I answered your question because you either didn't understand, or pretended not to understand.

You obviously attacked me because you had no idea of the context of my post.
I'd suggest you read it again.
And again,it's best not to jump to conclusions until you learn the political leanings of your fellow board members.
Had you done that you'd have known I wasnt supporting the left.

I remember when I was a young man during the Carter Regime, men being laid off from Youngstown Tube, US Steel and other concerns, applying for jobs at Kmart. Huge mobs of job seekers going after a handful of gigs selling ladies undergarments in a 5 and 10.

Today, under President Trump, the labor market is super tight. Employers have to to fight to get people interested. Big signs at Walmart, other retailers, restaurants, seeking job seekers. In the driving industry back in the day, people struggled on as Cab Drivers on minimal wages. Now, Uber is king of the hill, paying people 90k a year for basically the same thing.

The media wants to keep this silent, not let people know how the Trumpster is transforming America into a wealthy bastion of riches. But the real question is, if the Haters succeed and Trump leaves, America will fall into economic despair- because of the folly of the New Green Deal.

Not necessarily true.
When I was a kid the basic decision was go to college, or just go out and get a factory job. And there were plenty of factory jobs to have. Good pay, excellent benefits.
They are gone.
Replaced by a long-long line of $12-$15 an hour jobs. They are everywhere, and indeed these employers struggle to find employees because most people don't want a $12/hr. starting wage. And those that do - are not very employable.

I - L O V E - a line by Chris Christie... "there is no shortage of jobs, there is a shortage of jobs with opportunity".
Well, there were other opportunities then, and they exist today too.

Trade schools are desperate for students and so are employers. For a mere 2 years schooling and a 2 to 3-year apprenticeship, the trades get a kid in his late 20s with no college into 60 to 80k per year jobs.

The world is addicted to indoor plumbing and electricity, as Mike Rowe pointed out, and we need people to do those jobs and they pay damn well.

Not to mention the auto repair industry. Hell, a kid coming out of school on diesel repair can start out at 75k a year.

But the whole effin world is pushing for useless college.

Do you remember the Great Recession? Worst recession since the Great depression

Not really.
It was more like the "Great American Corporate Bail Out".
It was the greatest recession since the Great Depression. You forget how many of us got hurt?

I kept my home but many didn’t.
Of course.
Many lost their homes, but the mortgage owners were bailed out.
How awesome was that? Not only were the mortgage owners bailed out, but they even had their profits paid by the very same people who lost their homes via taxation.
Obama the corporatist. Never met a corporation/investment bank that he was unwilling to prop up.
Funny a republican complaining about that.

The only companies you didn’t want to bail out we’re the ones most important to the middle class. Republicans wanted gm to go bankrupt to break the unions. Another example of republican policies that have widened the gap between rich and rest of us

You obviously attacked me because you had no idea of the context of my post.
I'd suggest you read it again.
And again,it's best not to jump to conclusions until you learn the political leanings of your fellow board members.
Had you done that you'd have known I wasnt supporting the left.
I didn't attack you. I answered your question. You just can't help playing the victim, can you?

Here is the entire post I responded to:

If you had something else to say in that post, that's not my issue.

In the future, if you ask a question you don't want an answer to, you might want to correct or clarify your post instead of vomiting childish insults and whining like a 2 year old when someone answers your question.

Last edited:

Not really.
It was the greatest recession since the Great Depression. You forget how many of us got hurt?

Of course.
How awesome was that? Not only were the mortgage owners bailed out, but they even had their profits paid by the very same people who lost their homes via taxation.
Obama the corporatist. Never met a corporation/investment bank that he was unwilling to prop up.

The only companies you didn’t want to bail out we’re the ones most important to the middle class. Republicans wanted gm to go bankrupt to break the unions. Another example of republican policies that have widened the gap between rich and rest of us

Try again.
The richest companies in America were bailed out by Obama, and he didn't stop there. Clear through 2016, despite numerous market records, all time profit records by several of these companies - the Obama administration continued to provide them between $40 BILLION - $70 BILLION a month of taxpayer dollars. And they had a great time with that money.
Obama did that.
YOu can throw out rhetorical rocks like a teenager or you can face the fact Obama is a corporatist/globalist/elitist. PERIOD.

Not really.

Of course.

Try again.
The richest companies in America were bailed out by Obama, and he didn't stop there. Clear through 2016, despite numerous market records, all time profit records by several of these companies - the Obama administration continued to provide them between $40 BILLION - $70 BILLION a month of taxpayer dollars. And they had a great time with that money.
Obama did that.
YOu can throw out rhetorical rocks like a teenager or you can face the fact Obama is a corporatist/globalist/elitist. PERIOD.
Partisan cherry picker.

Not really.

Of course.

Try again.
Obama did that.
Yes we know the bailout was bullshit but it was bullshit when bush was still in office and it would have been bullshit if McCain was in charge.

The only difference is republicans would have made gm go bankrupt, which was their goal in the first place. They hate high paying union jobs. And what would that have done? It would have hurt the middle class more. It would have widened the gap even more

Forum List

Back