The Bogus Excuse of Government Caring About Your Safety

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Illegal drugs are not just drugs. They’re a cocktail of hazardous wastes. Old job I had they’d constantly be stealing our hazardous waste to make their drugs.

Yet the government promotes and enables people to inject the hazardous waste into themselves. All illegal drugs destroy the body from the inside out.

It’s all a facade.

Needle Exchange – Find a Program​

Illegal drugs are not just drugs. They’re a cocktail of hazardous wastes. Old job I had they’d constantly be stealing our hazardous waste to make their drugs.

Yet the government promotes and enables people to inject the hazardous waste into themselves. All illegal drugs destroy the body from the inside out.

It’s all a facade.

Dr. Fauci approves of the injection of dangerous substances into your body.

(1) I don't care how junkies kill themselves

(2) If President Reagan had just let HIV run it's natural course we wouldn't have a lot of problems that we have today.

That's all for now.

So you want people injecting battery acid but not taking FDA approved ivermectin.
They’re going to inject themselves with a clean needle or a dirty needle.

You may feel like you’re standing on principle but in reality you’re principle is just hurting people.

It’s all a facade.

Bootleg liquor also posed unacceptable health risks to the public from dubious manufacturers when they tried prohibition the first time.

But they have demonized drug use to such an extent that many Americans are willing to impose (and pay for) harsh draconian punishment on simple users.

Bootleg liquor also posed unacceptable health risks to the public from dubious manufacturers when they tried prohibition the first time.

But they have demonized drug use to such an extent that many Americans are willing to impose (and pay for) harsh draconian punishment on simple users.
We should have given everyone training on how to safely make moonshine then.

It’s all a facade.

The main thing is, police need to go around making sure people don't hurt themselves. Without laws guiding our every decision, how could we possibly make it through life?

Careful dude. You might want to watch out about making laws about intentionally infecting people.

Lots of right wingers with COVID run around without telling people.
Lots of Vaxxed Left Wingers are infecting people and not telling them they are COVID positive

Forum List

Back