The Bodies of Two Hostages Recovered

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Nobody who participated in Oct 7 can be allowed to live

Untitled-design-2023-12-12T184302.172-640x400.jpg

Nobody who participated in Oct 7 can be allowed to live

View attachment 872102

I sincerely hope they are torturing these Hamas prisoners. I would turn that prison into a fucking horror show. I would torture them for YEARS and have doctors keep them alive. My goal would be to make them suffer more than any human in history has suffered.

Anything short of that ^ isnt really justice.

I sincerely hope they are torturing these Hamas prisoners. I would turn that prison into a fucking horror show. I would torture them for YEARS and have doctors keep them alive. My goal would be to make them suffer more than any human in history has suffered.

Anything short of that ^ isnt really justice.
The thing is….Jews don’t behave like Muslim terrorists. When have you ever heard of an Israeli operation to torture and kidnap Palestinians?

Kidnapped hostage, Eden Zacharia had to be identified by medical and dental records. It is the practice of Muslim killers to obliterate the faces of the women they capture. Not even their mothers will know them.

The thing is….Jews don’t behave like Muslim terrorists. When have you ever heard of an Israeli operation to torture and kidnap Palestinians?
Ive never heard of it, and im always bumned when i see them questioning prisoners who have clearly not been tortured. Israel is way nicer than me.

Forum List

Back