For power

Die, emperor, die
For today
Today
They will come
You have taken
too much
Of their lives

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Damn that's gay!

The old emperor
Stands in the garden
And casts shadows
So the moon floods him
The emperor dreams
In the gilded palaces
Rats streamed
And in the halls
Be wild horses
Unbridled
They rode the dead
And a muffled wail
Tore the earth
And the emperor flees
And cries up to the moon
I must have you
And hopes for one
Who will pull him into the sky

Sleep, emperor, sleep
For tomorrow
They will come
You have Taken away
too much
Of their lives

The old emperor
Stands in the garden
And grows older
And is afraid
And raises confused
His hand
The imperial nights
Grow colder
A hard breath
Invades the land
Already forging
On the horizon
The swords
The shine
Of the fat times
Has fizzled out
The emperor feels
He was already
More desirable
And digs himself
A hollow
In the air

Sleep, emperor, sleep
For tomorrow
They will come
You have taken away
too much
Of their lives

The old emperor
Stands for the last time
In the garden
A few more hours
And the emperor was
He drops his arms
The much too tender
And scents
And surrenders
To the danger
The tears
Of palaces
Become seas
Even the rats
Flee with the night
And with the new sun
Proud armies storm
The old time
And wrestle
For power

Die, emperor, die
For today
Today
They will come
You have taken
too much
Of their lives

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
I knew you couldn’t

I could just substitute zaangalewa. Means the same.

Nice compliment. And nice to meet someone who really knows something about language and is not an idiot who thinks "gay" is the same word like "male homosexuality" and denies this wonderful word because of the own wrong prejudices.

140px-Nebra_Scheibe.jpg

Nice compliment. And nice to meet someone who really knows something about language and is not an idiot who thinks "gay" is the same word like "male homosexuality" and denies this wonderful word because of the own wrong prejudices.

140px-Nebra_Scheibe.jpg

Queer

Weird. Why for heavens sake write people such an extremist bullshit as you are doing? Concrete: Why do you do so? Problems with alcohol and/or drugs? On 1st of January? What will happen in the rest of the year 7*17^2 for you?
It's not extreme to hold politicians accountable for the RAPES and MURERS they are enabling by allowing millions of illegals to pour across our borders. It's not just the U.S. go look up the huge spike in RAPES after Germany opened their borders to thousands of 'refugees'.

Poofter sod.

Aussie slang? ... Hmmm. ... First of all I am not a native English speaker - so nearly nothing hurts me what native English speaker is hurting - with very few exceptions. Second: I am a traditional German and not a sexually repressed Brit or American. I had not any problem if I would be be a homosexual man. But because of your onomatopoeia "poof" - which seems to simulate the sound of anal sex - I would discuss with you about why anal sex is no sex at all and why it is not only wrong when heterosexual men are doing anal sex - but it is also wrong - even a little more wrong - when homosexual men are doing anal sex. But I fear your character deficits seems to take care that every discussion which will leave your inborn nonsense level will always only produce more nonsense.

Interesting how many liberals approve of this (OP), undefended.

I don't think I'm going out on a limb to say no matter what Democrats do the liberals approve of it. That and/or they're crooks themselves. What you say?

Poor USA. Did you ever visit a school in your life?

Poofter sod.
Aussie slang? ... Hmmm. ... First of all I am not a native English speaker - so nearly nothing hurts me what native English speaker is hurting - with very few exceptions. Second: I am a traditional German and not a sexually repressed Brit or American. I had not any problem if I would be be a homosexual man. But because of your onomatopoeia "poof" - which seems to simulate the sound of anal sex - I would discuss with you about why anal sex is no sex at all and why it is not only wrong when heterosexual men are doing anal sex - but it is also wrong - even a little more wrong - when homosexual men are doing anal sex. But I fear your character deficits seems to take care that every discussion which will leave your inborn nonsense level will always only produce more nonsense.
Babbling becomes you.

It's not extreme to hold politicians accountable for the RAPES and MURERS they are enabling by allowing millions of illegals to pour across our borders. It's not just the U.S. go look up the huge spike in RAPES after Germany opened their borders to thousands of 'refugees'.

Here in Germany violence against women is indeed growing - but also violence against medical personell, firemen and policemen is growing. Violence against women is a very complex problem where migration is only a more unimportant factor. In case of the growoing violence against women is also included thatn now better laws exist in Germany which give women more possibilities to fight successfully for their human right "physical integrity".

Here in Germany violence against women is indeed growing - but also violence against medical personell, firemen and policemen is growing. Violence against women is a very complex problem where migration is only a more unimportant factor. In case of the growoing violence against women is also included thatn now better laws exist in Germany which give women more possibilities to fight successfully for their human right "physical integrity".
That's because your government is comprised of leftist idiots.

Yeah, they just can't use a gun to defend themselves.

Fine lot of good a pepper spray is going to do when you have 10 animals going after you.

Poofter sod.

Babbling becomes you.

You never understand what someone else is saying to you, isn't it? If you would understand then you had to think - and to think seems to be a very hard job for you.

The proud state of Beetlejuice has accomplished a first, no more cash bail!

Yay.

a2f8139e2f74ec178dd14f9b2fa6834d

Illinois is passing a law that some would say will make history. Illinois is looking to be the first state in the United States to abolish cash bail. And the consequences of passing such a law have many believing the state could mirror the horror movie “The Purge”. In the film, citizens were given 24 hours to commit all the crimes they wanted.
On January 1st of 2023 the ‘SAFE-T’ Act will commence in the state of Illinois. This act will get rid of the cash bail system in its entirety. The name SAFE-T is an acronym for ‘Safety, Accountability, Fairness, and Equity-Today’. Those that instated the act believe it will reduce arrests and limit those put away based on the crime.

There are 12 non-detainable offenses where the new law would end cash bail. The law includes second-degree murder, arson, drug-induced homicide, robbery, kidnapping, aggravated battery, burglary, intimidation, aggravated driving under the influence, fleeing and eluding, drug offenses, and threatening a public official.

Brought to you by George Soros and his democrat party.

Don't you just love billionaires who run our lives? The Left certainly does.
Criminal defendants get explicit rights. Victims and the balance of society, not so much.

How unimportant? 20%? 50%?

Less than 5% I guess. Plus-minus 5%. Migration is also able to be a factor which takes care for less violence against women - for example because of more information about this theme and women who are more cautious.

Forum List

Back