The Black National Anthem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The nation's black population has established their own private national anthem, is it time for the Honkies to do the same?

Vanessa Williams sung the BNA as part of the liberal fourth of July celebration.

Can this tremendous patriotic tune be officially recognized as the White National Anthem?

What's next? Maybe an LGBTQ anthem?

Stop whining. Whites alone do not get to define what America is.
Well a minority of the population sure doesn’t! I don’t hear any other sub-groups insisting a song be sung just for them.

Enough with all this pandering to blacks. The Black National Anthem. The sole artist at halftime was black. The person who handled the coin flip was black. All three of the honorees were black.

This is just ridiculous - 13% of the population getting the majority of the focus. Blacks are NOT more important than the majority of Americans.

The divisive black national anthem is your attack on unity
I guarantee you that not one Jew in this country wants the Jewish National Anthem played. Why single ourselves out as ”separate” like that? We are Americans, and proud of it - and of our American National Anthem.

I guarantee you that not one Jew in this country wants the Jewish National Anthem played. Why single ourselves out as ”separate” like that? We are Americans, and proud of it - and of our American National Anthem.
I demand the Scottish National Anthem be given equal billing to blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back