The Bitterness, the Hatred of Atheists

No, Stalin shot them by the millions and starved them by the tens of millions.
Chairman Mao, same thing. Pol Pot, smaller numbers but horrific nonetheless.
I'll bet you really admire those three.
Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot shared a political ideology and a sociopathy. Atheism was incidental to the mental illness.

What is the excuse for the incalculable damage to humanity by the Christian Church and their reins of killing and conquering?

Nothing so characterizes atheists as their hatefulness, their bitterness, their anger which they express constantly.
They're better than you. They're smarter than you. They're rational and you're not. You're so selfish you just want to do good to get to heaven, but THEY are good because they're so very smart and moral, though they have absolutely no standard for morality.

Pride is the original sin and atheists practice it with venom. How miserable they must be and all those around them.
Most DemonRats are atheists, which is why they are so easily deceived and manipulated by Satan

I see this thread is going about as well as the rest in the Religion forum.
:popcorn:

How about everyone regardless of beliefs just, Live and Let Live.

Or just keep slinging shit.

I will just enjoy my popcorn either way.

Nothing so characterizes atheists as their hatefulness, their bitterness, their anger which they express constantly.
Instead of judging atheists, I recommend listening to them. Atheists and people of faith are alike in that they enjoy sharing their own insights and knowledge. The stories of those who have no belief are no less interesting than the stories of those who come to believe.

Atheists are no more angry than anyone else when talking with those who cannot/will not understand the various Christian beliefs. For example, tempers rise when a discussion occurs between good, even great, Christians when discussing whether the Eucharist is in reality the Body and Blood of Christ.

Atheists hate Christians, end of discussion.
I've been an atheist all my life because I didn't grow up in a religious family. And I don't hate Christians. I'm a very tolerant atheist. Most of my closest friends are Christians.

What I've noticed over the years is that it's the ex-Christians who convert to atheism who have a disturbing tendency to hate Christians and anything related to Christianity.

They lose their faith, usually around their tween or teen years, when they realize that their immature childish concept of God and Heaven was very farcical and stupid. It hits them as hard as the time they figured out that there is no Santa Clause.

Then when they rebel against their Christian parents, which many teenagers naturally do when they have an urge to assert their independence on their way to adulthood, they reject Christianity and therefore hate Christians wholesale.

Normally, it's just a phase.

But some never mature beyond that phase for a variety of whatever reasons.

And if their personal ethics are strongly intertwined with their former Christian faith, of course those ethics go out the window along with their faith.

They become sociopaths.

Last edited:
They lose their faith, usually around their tween or teen years, when they realize that their immature childish concept of God and Heaven was very farcical and stupid. It hits them as hard as the time they figured out that there is no Santa Clause.
I agree. Unfortunately Church doesn't prepare them (and it appears Church is unprepared) to help them transition between childish understanding into more mature understanding. This should begin around age ten.

I see this thread is going about as well as the rest in the Religion forum.
:popcorn:

How about everyone regardless of beliefs just, Live and Let Live.

Or just keep slinging shit.

I will just enjoy my popcorn either way.

YOU have the temerity to lecture US on tolerance and "live and let live" when you avatar is hateful: "You suck ya jackass". Your Hypocrite Meter just fried.

Not only do atheists impose their dictates on Christians who overwhelmingly outnumber them, but on top of imposing restrictions and laws such as no Bibles in any school, no school prayer, no this, no that, they lie through their hateful teeth to impressionable youth that atheists are smarter, more moral, more scientific, more rational, and in all ways, superior to Christians.
That's not "live and let live." It's treacherous destructiveness in this land founded by Christians whose motto is "IN GOD WE TRUST."

"ONE NATION, UNDER GOD" has been divided perhaps permanently, by lying, thieving, conniving godless Democrats, headed by an incompetent with dementia, and a whore who is the most liberal, most destructive woman they could find. She was nominated not for her talent, not for her politics, but for her sex and dark skin, which by the way got Barack Incompetent Obama elected.

YOU have the temerity to lecture US on tolerance and "live and let live" when you avatar is hateful: "You suck ya jackass". Your Hypocrite Meter just fried.

Not only do atheists impose their dictates on Christians who overwhelmingly outnumber them, but on top of imposing restrictions and laws such as no Bibles in any school, no school prayer, no this, no that, they lie through their hateful teeth to impressionable youth that atheists are smarter, more moral, more scientific, more rational, and in all ways, superior to Christians.
That's not "live and let live." It's treacherous destructiveness in this land founded by Christians whose motto is "IN GOD WE TRUST."

"ONE NATION, UNDER GOD" has been divided perhaps permanently, by lying, thieving, conniving godless Democrats, headed by an incompetent with dementia, and a whore who is the most liberal, most destructive woman they could find. She was nominated not for her talent, not for her politics, but for her sex and dark skin, which by the way got Barack Incompetent Obama elected.
Just because someone sucks and is a jackass doesn't translate into hate for them.
More like pity.

I can agree many Atheists are smug sucky jackasses, but I have met many Christians who also are.

I see neither the GOP or DFL as holding a moral high ground. Private corporations that hold a vested interest in bitter divisiveness.

The only incompetent here is you. Did you ever work as a Chemical Engineer?

They're better than you. They're smarter than you. They're rational and you're not. You're so selfish you just want to do good to get to heaven, but THEY are good because they're so very smart and moral, though they have absolutely no standard for morality.

Pride is the original sin and atheists practice it with venom. How miserable they must be and all those around them.
You ever visit one of those nihilist interest pages? They are really popular with millennials and Gen Y.

I find them curious. . . and a bit sad. Atheists & Humanists can say all they want about how superior their world view is, but, in the end, the fact of the matter is, they are creating a really toxic world view for the new generations. It is spreading a sense of hopelessness and cynicism across our nation and the world. . . which, I do believe, will eventually only lead to some sort of spiritual revival.

Living in unhappiness is no way to live. I mean, look at some of this garbage.

,o1 a1-2.jpg

,o1 a1-2.jpg
,o1 a1-2.jpg
,o1 a1-2.jpg
,o1 a1-2.jpg

Christopher Hitchens was debating a Christian and Hitchens opened up with nonsense he thought was clever:

"Ninety-nine percent of animals that ever lived are not extinct. What a waste."

Well 99.999999999+% of all animals that ever lived are now dead, so "what a waste."

Hitchens missed the glaringly obvious fact that only one animal that ever lived studies, examines, writes books, builds cities and machines and puts billions of animals to use for his own welfare and amusement. They're here for us and our lives would not change in the slightest if any animal were eliminated tomorrow.

Atheists make statements which their followers think are oh so scientific and rational but which are in fact are trivial and meaningless.

"Science has a self-correcting mechanism." (oooh, ahhh, how very smart)

Well, no. Every plant and animal has a self-correcting mechanism. Plants send their roots to water sources, and turn to grow upward when their containers are placed horizontally.
Animals adjust their habits constantly. (oooh and ahhhh, how very trivial)

Christopher Hitchens was debating a Christian and Hitchens opened up with nonsense he thought was clever:

"Ninety-nine percent of animals that ever lived are not extinct. What a waste."

Well 99.999999999+% of all animals that ever lived are now dead, so "what a waste."

Hitchens missed the glaringly obvious fact that only one animal that ever lived studies, examines, writes books, builds cities and machines and puts billions of animals to use for his own welfare and amusement. They're here for us and our lives would not change in the slightest if any animal were eliminated tomorrow.

Atheists make statements which their followers think are oh so scientific and rational but which are in fact are trivial and meaningless.

"Science has a self-correcting mechanism." (oooh, ahhh, how very smart)

Well, no. Every plant and animal has a self-correcting mechanism.

Plants send their roots to water sources, and turn to grow upward when their containers are placed horizontally.
Animals adjust their habits constantly. (oooh and ahhhh, how very trivial)

Are you dense? Hitchens was saying it was a waste if 99% of the animals God created are extinct.

Did you ever work as a Chemical Engineer?

Just because someone sucks and is a jackass doesn't translate into hate for them.
More like pity.

I can agree many Atheists are smug sucky jackasses, but I have met many Christians who also are.

I see neither the GOP or DFL as holding a moral high ground. Private corporations that hold a vested interest in bitter divisiveness.

FIRST you post your high school twerp avatar and then you lecture "live and let live" which is the opposite of your twerp avatar.

SECOND, nobody said atheists are the only jackasses. They're just far ahead of other jackasses due to extensive practice, smugness, and reprehensible dishonesty

FINALLY, if you think the Democrats are remotely as moral as Republicans when:
1. Dems promote abortion of 1,000,000 innocent unborn babies annually,
2. Dems promote homosexuality, transgender insanity,
3. Dems promote the welfare state,
4. Dems have the craziest congressmen by far,
5. Dems have the worst, most incompetent president in history and they don't even give a damn. They're proud of him.

I won't bother reading any more from you. Ignore List just grew.
ciao brutto

FIRST you post your high school twerp avatar and then you lecture "live and let live" which is the opposite of your twerp avatar.

SECOND, nobody said atheists are the only jackasses. They're just far ahead of other jackasses due to extensive practice, smugness, and reprehensible dishonesty

5. Dems have the worst, most incompetent president in history and they don't even give a damn. They're proud of him.

ciao brutto

Nobody promotes abortions or homosexuality.. However, compassion and acceptance are important.

What "welfare state"? You mean assistance for single mothers and the elderly?

ciao brutto
You sound as angry and bitter as the Atheists.
The forum gets overwhelmed by the polar extremes of every topic in the religious forum by Atheists and proclaimed Christians.

Get over the avi already. Or does it hit home?

Iggy? Oh well, have a good life dude.
That is what Live and Let Live is about.

the desert religions have been at the forefront of persecution and victimization of the innocent in every century since their beginning to the present day ...
1627344618835.png

and hold others accountable for their sins ... chem, the self appointed liar -

Ten or fifteen years ago, I ventured into an atheist website whose owner has since passed on to his just rewards.
I posted my usual and I was virtually alone. Scores of vipers descended upon me, each demanding that I reply to their absurd line of questions and challenges. Each time I did, someone else would compound the problem, never admitting anything or giving an inch. It was impossible and so I said "Fifty or one hundred against one is obviously unfair. Why don't you pick your best and brightest and let me debate him one on one."

So the OWNER of the domain strode in riding his black gowns.
"CHOOSE YOUR SUBJECT AND YOU AND I WILL DEBATE IT" while dozens of his followers lurked in the shadows in real time.

"My subject is your hatefulness, your vulgarity, your profanity. How can you hope to be convincing and show your intellectualism by cursing and calling names!"

"NO," he said, "pick a subject!" (He had expected, indeed hoped for Christianity or evolution of course.)

Oh but I did. He just didn't like the subject I picked. He refused to try to defend his hatefulness, his rudeness, his profane screeds which were endless. He simply slunk off, and of course decreed that I was afraid to debate him AFTER he invited me to choose the subject.

All his hateful followers of course agreed with their Leader and I chose not to waste any more of my time there. But a few years later, I returned to read that the Leader, a used car salesman, had passed on at an early age and was begging his followers to make financial contributions to help his wife live, since he left her with nothing.

As Professor Arthur C. Brooks, in his book Who Really Cares, makes clear, atheists and liberals are extremely stingy with their own money. So his wife certainly collected virtually nothing from them.

The used car salesman is no longer an atheist. Of that you can be sure.

Ten or fifteen years ago, I ventured into an atheist website whose owner has since passed on to his just rewards.
I posted my usual and I was virtually alone. Scores of vipers descended upon me, each demanding that I reply to their absurd line of questions and challenges. Each time I did, someone else would compound the problem, never admitting anything or giving an inch. It was impossible and so I said "Fifty or one hundred against one is obviously unfair. Why don't you pick your best and brightest and let me debate him one on one."

So the OWNER of the domain strode in riding his black gowns.
"CHOOSE YOUR SUBJECT AND YOU AND I WILL DEBATE IT" while dozens of his followers lurked in the shadows in real time.

"My subject is your hatefulness, your vulgarity, your profanity. How can you hope to be convincing and show your intellectualism by cursing and calling names!"

"NO," he said, "pick a subject!" (He had expected, indeed hoped for Christianity or evolution of course.)

Oh but I did. He just didn't like the subject I picked. He refused to try to defend his hatefulness, his rudeness, his profane screeds which were endless. He simply slunk off, and of course decreed that I was afraid to debate him AFTER he invited me to choose the subject.

All his hateful followers of course agreed with their Leader and I chose not to waste any more of my time there. But a few years later, I returned to read that the Leader, a used car salesman, had passed on at an early age and was begging his followers to make financial contributions to help his wife live, since he left her with nothing.

As Professor Arthur C. Brooks, in his book Who Really Cares, makes clear, atheists and liberals are extremely stingy with their own money. So his wife certainly collected virtually nothing from them.

The used car salesman is no longer an atheist. Of that you can be sure.
Cool story, bro. Is any of it true?

Forum List

Back