The Bill of Rights

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
2000px-Flag_of_the_British_East_India_Company_%281801%29.svg.png
newlogo.png

(This is the Bill of Rights, that I have created for the United Republic of Britannia, which is a country that I made a website about online, using the Queen Elizabeth Islands of northern Canada as my land base).

The Constitution of the United Republic of Britannia.
The Bill of Rights.

1.The Right of the people of the United Republic of Britannia to equal protection under the law without regard to Race, Creed, Religion, Age, Personal ability level and/or Disability, Sex / Gender, Sexual Orientation, Sexual / Gender Identity, Sex / Gender Status, Veteran Status, Political Beliefs, National Origin, Employment and Livelihood shall be guaranteed to the People of the United Republic of Britannia.

2.The Right of the people of the United Republic of Britannia to live entirely free of hate based victimization and/or injustice based on Race, Creed, Religion, Age, Personal ability level and/or Disability, Sex / Gender, Sexual Orientation, Sexual / Gender Identity, Sex / Gender Status, Veteran Status, Political Beliefs, National Origin, Employment and Livelihood shall be guaranteed to the People of the United Republic of Britannia.

3. The Right of the people of the United Republic of Britannia to live entirely without discrimination based on Race, Creed, Religion, Age, Personal ability level and/or Disability, Sex / Gender, Sexual Orientation, Sexual / Gender Identity, Sex / Gender Status, Veteran Status, Political Beliefs, National Origin, Employment and Livelihood shall be guaranteed to the People of the United Republic of Britannia.

4.The Right of the people of the United Republic of Britannia to life, liberty, property, the pursuit of happiness, justice and safety shall be guaranteed to the People of the United Republic of Britannia.

5. The right of the people to a safe, weapons free, orderly environment shall be guaranteed to the People of the United Republic of Britannia.
Only those who are authorized by the Government, shall keep and bear armaments.

6.The Right to a peaceable and meaningful, productive and orderly dialogue, the right to peaceably assemble, and the right to personal belief in religion shall be granted to the people of the United Republic of Britannia, so long as the use of speech, press, religion and organization isn't being used to organize and/or commit crimes against the law, negatively influence and/or to deceive the people, and/or intertwine religion / religious beliefs and / or religious morality and government, defame others, and/or to offend people on the basis of Race, Creed, Religion, Age, Personal ability level and/or Disability, Sex / Gender, Sexual Orientation, Sexual / Gender Identity, Sex / Gender Status, Veteran Status, Political Beliefs, National Origin, Employment and Livelihood.

7. The Right of the people of the United Republic of Britannia to an open Government that explains it actions and policies in full detail, and to receive government funding and government services shall be guaranteed to the people of the United Republic of Britannia.

8. No child, defined as a child under the laws of the United Republic of Britannia shall, without justice served as a result, be the victim of Child Abuse, indifference and/or neglect by Adults tasked with their rearing, raising, care, and/or by those who serve society, either publicly or privately nor by relatives, and no child may be employed by the government, and/or by for-profit business firms, nor be required to performed forced servitude.

No child, defined as a child under the laws of the United Republic of Britannia shall be held responsible for decision making, nor be held liable for one's inadequate and/or irresponsible decisions as a child, nor be punished later in life, for inept decisions as a child.
Nor shall a child bear the scars of inept decision making, nor face adult penalties as a consequence for crimes committed as a Juvenile.

9. No person in the United Republic of Britannia shall without having been convicted of a crime against the law be required to perform forced servitude without pay and compensation.

10. No person in the United Republic of Britannia who performs labor and/or service shall do so for free, and/or live in poverty, and/or live without appropriate services provided to them by their employer(s).

Nor shall any person in the United Republic of Britannia be dismissed from their employment without due process of law, nor be required to work for longer than eight hours per day, nor for more than five days per week, nor for more than nine statute (30 day) months per year, with less than three statute (30 day) months vacation time out of the year.

Nor shall a person in the United Republic of Britannia be required to work in outdated, dangerous and impoverished conditions, nor in any conditions without the proper equipment issued to them.

Housing, Employment, Achievement, and Self Fulfillment and opportunities in the United Republic of Britannia shall be without regard to Race, Creed, Religion, Age, Personal ability level and/or Disability, Sex / Gender, Sexual Orientation, Sexual / Gender Identity, Sex / Gender Status, Veteran Status, Political Beliefs, National Origin, Employment and Livelihood

No person in the United Republic of Britannia shall (without compensation) be the consumer of defective products, low quality products, and/or fraudulent services that fail to deliver the expected result(s) for the consumer, that the consumer paid for.

11. No Person in the United Republic of Britannia shall be searched without established reasonable suspicion of a crime and/or without a written certificate of reasonable justification , nor shall any person be arrested without probable cause and/or without being made aware of the legal reason for being arrested, nor be tried without evidence and/or being made aware of the charges brought forth by the government and/or without competent and qualified representation, nor be convicted without being proven guilty.

Nor shall any person be required to answer questioning from law enforcement agents, be required to be a witness against one's self, nor be subject to torture, abuse, unfair treatment, and/or inhumane conditions while in custody, nor shall be interrogated by law enforcement without the assistance of a competent and qualified attorney.

No Person convicted of a crime in the United Republic of Britannia shall be required to pay for a crime with their death, nor through physical, verbal, emotional, mental, psychological, an/or sexual abuse, torture and/or torment.
Nor with fines that cannot be paid by the convict, nor with labor that cannot be performed by the convict.

12. Every person in the United Republic of Britannia shall be guaranteed the right to a tax paid, appropriate public education without regard to Race, Creed, Religion, Age, Personal ability level and/or Disability, Sex / Gender, Sexual Orientation, Sexual / Gender Identity, Sex / Gender Status, Veteran Status, Political Beliefs, National Origin, Employment and Livelihood.

13. No Adult, defined as an adult under the laws of the United Republic of Britannia shall be denied the Right to Vote.
The right to vote shall be without regard to Race, Creed, Religion, Age, Personal ability level and/or Disability, Sex / Gender, Sexual Orientation, Sexual / Gender Identity, Sex / Gender Status, Veteran Status, Political Beliefs, National Origin, Employment and Livelihood.

14. No person in the United Republic of Britannia shall be required to render aid to, house, clothe, or feed Military Troops.

Last edited:
2.The Right of the people of the United Republic of Britannia to live entirely free of hate based victimization and/or injustice based on Race, Creed, Religion, Age, Personal ability level and/or Disability, Sex / Gender, Sexual Orientation, Sexual / Gender Identity, Sex / Gender Status, Veteran Status, Political Beliefs, National Origin, Employment and Livelihood shall be guaranteed to the People of the United Republic of Britannia.
·
·
·​
6.The Right to a peaceable and meaningful, productive and orderly dialogue, the right to peaceably assemble, and the right to personal belief in religion shall be granted to the people of the United Republic of Britannia, so long as the use of speech, press, religion and organization isn't being used to organize and/or commit crimes against the law, negatively influence and/or to deceive the people, and/or intertwine religion / religious beliefs and / or religious morality and government, defame others, and/or to offend people on the basis of Race, Creed, Religion, Age, Personal ability level and/or Disability, Sex / Gender, Sexual Orientation, Sexual / Gender Identity, Sex / Gender Status, Veteran Status, Political Beliefs, National Origin, Employment and Livelihood.

In other words…

2012-08-04 19.25.54.jpg

• Banned
·
·
·​

In other words…

View attachment 84114

Yes if you don't have anything to say, shut it.
:)

No. 2 forces creation of the Thought Police.

No. 3 forbids abortion.

No. 4 permits theft, unless it is changed to read "...property justly acquired".

No. 5 is completely self-contradictory. How can you have a safe environment when only law-abiding citizens are denied the ownership of weapons?

No. 6 forces creation of the Speech Police. It makes it illegal and punishable by law, to either say something silly, or to lie. You just criminalized the entire Democrat party.

No. 8 criminalizes "neglect". How long do I go to jail if I don't answer a question my 10-year-old son asks?

Nos. 9 and 10 forbid me to work without pay, even if I want to. You just dissolved every Boy Scout Troop, every Little League team, every 4H club etc. in the country, now that their leaders are forbidden to do their usual volunteer work.
3 months per year vacation??? Woo hoo!
You wrote a law making poverty illegal. How will you enforce this? How many police will you need?

I could go on, but you get the idea.

Your utopia will cost more in taxes than its entire population of 8hr/day, 5day/week, 120days vacation per year "workers" can earn. And your government will spend most of its time prosecuting myriads of cases for the smallest "offenses" possible. Plus the cost of planting government observer in each and every family to monitor their income, expenditures, how they speak to their children, what offensive things they say, how long each subject works, whether they were "angry" when reacting to things, etc. etc.

I do approve of your plan to put it up in northern Canada. The farther it is from normal civilization, the better.

Last edited:
This nation would fall apart in less than a year.

You've criminalized hate, created a system that oppresses people and thus generates hate, whereby you've empowered the government to enslave them and then immediately followed it up with a provision stating all slaves must be paid.

Did you even attempt to think this out?

• Banned
No. 2 forces creation of the Thought Police.

No. 3 forbids abortion.

No. 4 permits theft, unless it is changed to read "...property justly acquired".

No. 5 is completely self-contradictory. How can you have a safe environment when law-abiding citizens are forbidden the ownership of weapons?

No. 6 forces creation of the Speech Police. It makes it illegal and punishable by law, to either say something silly, or to lie. You just criminalized the entire Democrat party.

No. 8 criminalizes "neglect". How long do I go to jail if I don't answer a question my 10-year-old son asks?

Nos. 9 and 10 forbid me to work without pay, even if I want to. You just dissolved every Boy Scout Troop, every Little League team, every 4H club etc. in the country, now that their leaders are forbidden to do their usual volunteer work.
3 months per year vacation??? Woo hoo!
You wrote a law making poverty illegal. How will you enforce this? How many police will you need?

I could go on, but you get the idea.

Your utopia will cost more in taxes than its entire population of 8hr/day, 5day/week, 120days vacation per year "workers" can earn. And your government will spend most of its time prosecuting myriads of cases for the smallest "offenses" possible.

I do approve of your plan to put it up in northern Canada. The farther it is from normal civilization, the better.

2. Police is Police.
3. All persons, not all sperm cells or fetuses.
4. Doesn't permit theft.
5. No first world country outside of the USA has streets that are as deadly as in the usa, thanks to gun and weapons in the USA and on no other country's streets.

6. Yes, disorderly conduct is a crime.
8. As long as it takes for you to care about your kids.
9 and 10... Only non profit charities can have volunteer labor, and they have to ask you to sign a waiver to your right to compensation as a volunteer.

Yes people are NOT engines.

Last edited:
This is the 47,328th attempt to make everything that is not forbidden, compulsory.

Yet another liberal who believes that all problems can be solved by government making another law.

:rolleyes-41:

(This is the Bill of Rights, that I have created for the United Republic of Britannia, which is a country that I made a website about online, using the Queen Elizabeth Islands of northern Canada as my land base)......

11d67377311cf1515b41e5b0fa7baa1b.jpg

Forum List

Back