The Bill of Rights Use to Apply

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
For the last year we saw riots, looting, burning, murder, beating of the innocent, and some of the lowest acts I have seen of humanity. How many have been jailed for these violent acts? Were any charged let alone went to trial? And if so how many spent a year in jail waiting to go to trial? That would be zero, nada, zip, one big goose egg. How many have been arrested after pouring over hours of television news footage showing them in violent acts? Again zero, nada, zip, one big goose egg. Now lets go to January 6th when Capital Police under someone's orders held doors open for ones addressing the government for regress of grievances. A few hours latter it was called an attack by domestic terrorist. Every inch of 'news' footage has been reviewed and re-reviewed Over 500 Americans have been identified and arrested, denied bail, and tossed into solitary confinement for 6 months and it will be 2022 before they go to trial.
Half the nation sees this is the norm. A year in solitary confinement before trial. I don't believe Americans aren't up in arms about this. Maybe if you read it again. ONE YEAR IN SOLITARY CONFINEMENT BEFORE TRIAL. It's true what they say 'If you don't know your rights then you have none but now there are people stupider than that'.

Attachments

• political.png
    political.png
    142.3 KB · Views: 30
For the last year we saw riots, looting, burning, murder, beating of the innocent, and some of the lowest acts I have seen of humanity. How many have been jailed for these violent acts? Were any charged let alone went to trial? And if so how many spent a year in jail waiting to go to trial? That would be zero, nada, zip, one big goose egg. How many have been arrested after pouring over hours of television news footage showing them in violent acts? Again zero, nada, zip, one big goose egg. Now lets go to January 6th when Capital Police under someone's orders held doors open for ones addressing the government for regress of grievances. A few hours latter it was called an attack by domestic terrorist. Every inch of 'news' footage has been reviewed and re-reviewed Over 500 Americans have been identified and arrested, denied bail, and tossed into solitary confinement for 6 months and it will be 2022 before they go to trial.
Half the nation sees this is the norm. A year in solitary confinement before trial. I don't believe Americans aren't up in arms about this. Maybe if you read it again. ONE YEAR IN SOLITARY CONFINEMENT BEFORE TRIAL. It's true what they say 'If you don't know your rights then you have none but now there are people stupider than that'.

Don't exaggerate.. Only 3 or 4 of the protests were violent.

About 93% of racial justice protests in the US have been ...
Updated 6:45 PM ET, Fri September 4, 2020. A protester holds a large Black Power fist in the middle of a crowd gathered in New York on June 14. (CNN) About 93% of racial justice protests in the US ...

Don't exaggerate.. Only 3 or 4 of the protests were violent.

About 93% of racial justice protests in the US have been ...
Updated 6:45 PM ET, Fri September 4, 2020. A protester holds a large Black Power fist in the middle of a crowd gathered in New York on June 14. (CNN) About 93% of racial justice protests in the US ...

1,200 cops were injured, many of them seriously. You cheered. You're worse than anyone who was present on 1/6.

1,200 cops were injured, many of them seriously. You cheered. You're worse than anyone who was present on 1/6.

You are one sick bastard. I NEVER cheered.

93% of Black Lives Matter Protests Have Been Peaceful ...
Sep 05, 2020 · September 5, 2020 11:47 AM EDT. T he vast majority of Black Lives Matter protests —more than 93%—have been peaceful, according to a new report published Thursday by …

Forum List

Back