The biggest threat to Americans today is?

If you ask the stooges in the intelligence community of the Biden administration, the biggest threat to life and liberty to Americans is far right terrorists groups.

Tom Cotton questions them about this, and asks how many Americans have died from far-right terrorist groups last year, which the stooge answered, "I don't have those numbers with me now"

:auiqs.jpg:

Then Tom asks her how many people have died from fentanyl overdoses last year? Again, she stated she did not have those numbers either, but knew them to be well over 100,000 dead last year as we all do, it's just common irrefutable knowledge.

But then the stooge shifts gears and says, "But you can't compare the two, that is, drug overdoses and terrorist activity".

Say what?

Drug cartels are terrorist organizations, since they are killing more Americans every year than died in all of the Vietnam war.

This is why America can never do anything about the drug cartels, it's because the Biden administration is only focused on attacking perceived political adversaries.

They only care about political power and not Americans.

It is obvious now, that the greatest threat to the citizens of the USA, is our very own Federal Government.

People are so easily led by their emotions that they can't see the simple reality right in front of their noses
So true. They find is much easier to repeat the generally accepted viewpoint rather than speaking what they know to be the truth.
Instead they are ruled by their emotions and cult affiliations. Sad that this great nation was ended so easily
This nation was ended at a great cost. First the 600,000 plus dead in our civil war. Then over the last century and a half the physical, moral, and moral deaths which the Leftist Society and its followers have wrought on us.

… the American Citizenry. Yes, the people of this country are the biggest threat to this country’s future.

The lack of a common moral and ideological foundation accepted and embraced by the vast majority of the population creates a wide selection of societal fissures and cracks which have already started, and are rapidly increasing in number and size. Unless this trend is reversed soon, this country cannot survive.
Hitler said similar things. There's no sense in making a moral case against nazism: it's morality itself.

Legion of Doom.jpg

Hitler said similar things. There's no sense in making a moral case against nazism: it's morality itself
Much of what the Nazi party did for Germany in the 1930s was demonstrably good for the country. It was the ultra-extreme genocidal and imperialistic tendencies of Hitler himself that lead the nation down the horrific and inexcusable path which it ended up taking.

Much of what the Nazi party did for Germany in the 1930s was demonstrably good for the country. It was the ultra-extreme genocidal and imperialistic tendencies of Hitler himself that lead the nation down the horrific and inexcusable path which it ended up taking.
The enigma of that oceanic feeling with the fylfots rippling in the breeze on a Berlin square, candles lit, sure didn't hinder the process.

I envision 24/7 warfare on the drug cartels

Silent, deadly, never ending.....................

And cheap.

It could end up being the cheapest war in US history.

Hyper-partisanship
Again, does hyper-partisanship kill 100,000 or more Americans every year?

You realize it sounds like YOU could be on Joe Biden's intelligence thingy as you would fit right in.

Also notice the issue should NOT be a partisan one

Thanks for playing.

Again, does hyper-partisanship kill 100,000 or more Americans every year?

You realize it sounds like YOU could be on Joe Biden's intelligence thingy as you would fit right in.

Also notice the issue should NOT be a partisan one

Thanks for playing.

Interesting, a good half a dozen people said the Dems were the biggest threat and you could not bring yourself to respond to a single one of them, but to me you did so twice even. At least you do not even pretend not to be loyal to one party any longer.

I have to admit, I find it hard to have a lot of sympathy for those that choose to use fentanyl and die from that choice. Though I understand that the dealers like to mix it with pot to get people hooked on it. This is one more reason why the Fed Govt needs to legalize pot, so people can buy it from legit sources or grow their own.

Forum List

Back