The biggest global threat man has ever faced

It is not nuclear proliferation. It is not ISIS. And it is certainly not air conditioning units (though Secretary of State John Kerry and the Obama Administration would have you believe otherwise.

No - the greatest global threat that man has ever faced is liberalism. It combines the oppression of totalitarian regimes (Saddam Hussien, Joseph Stalin, etc.), the propaganda campaigns of the Nazi's and the Soviet Union, the irrational ideological commitment of muslim extremists, and the ignorance of prehistoric man. It is a very real global threat - and like cancer, it destroys everything it touches.
LOL Sorry that you are so scared of me. Even though I have guns, I will not shoot you unless you try the same with me. As for your politics, I don't fear them. After all, people like you are declining in number every year. Sanity is becoming much more preferable to the psychosis that people like you represent.

It is not nuclear proliferation. It is not ISIS. And it is certainly not air conditioning units (though Secretary of State John Kerry and the Obama Administration would have you believe otherwise.

No - the greatest global threat that man has ever faced is liberalism. It combines the oppression of totalitarian regimes (Saddam Hussien, Joseph Stalin, etc.), the propaganda campaigns of the Nazi's and the Soviet Union, the irrational ideological commitment of muslim extremists, and the ignorance of prehistoric man. It is a very real global threat - and like cancer, it destroys everything it touches.
LOL Sorry that you are so scared of me. Even though I have guns, I will not shoot you unless you try the same with me. As for your politics, I don't fear them. After all, people like you are declining in number every year. Sanity is becoming much more preferable to the psychosis that people like you represent.
You don't pose a threat to me with your firearm. You pose a threat to me with your bat-shit crazy ideology. The ideology that denies science (like chromosomes) in favor of severe mental illness for deterring the gender of a person. The ideology that denies basic economics in favor of irrational emotional feelings. We could go on all day everyone already understands.

As for your politics, I don't fear them. After all, people like you are declining in number every year.
Typical flat-earther progressive...denying reality. Seems like the American people overwhelmingly reject your bat-shit crazy progressivism. That's why you people have to stack the courts with like-minded lunatics to achieve your objectives. Even radical left-wing California shot down gay marriage in Proposition 8. So you people had to go crying to the Supreme Court on your knees. The American people created the Tea Party and kicked your ass out of the House, the Senate, and a shit-ton of governor seats, state legislature seats, and mayoral seats. And now the American people are really pissed about this bag-shit crazy nonsense from you progressives...

Minnesota Students Challenge Obama’s Bathroom Mandate

"The desire to organize social life according to a unitary plan itself springs largely from a desire for power." -F. A. Hayek

The progressive strategy to a propaganda campaign (as outlined by Saul Alinsky):
  • Pick a target
  • Freeze it
  • Personalize it
  • Polarize it
This basically means to create an "enemy". You focus on something or someone (like Harry Reid's disturbing obsession with the Koch brothers). You refuse to let up (freezing it). You personalize it (convince people that they are a threat). And then you polarize it.

Saul Alinsky Part III

Here is Harry Reid on the Senate floor employing strategy:

Say this for progressives - their policies are extremely consistent. You always know exactly what you'll get. Higher unemployment. More poverty. More famine. More misery. More debt. Economic collapse.

Cooper, of Project 21, said that African-Americans did fare better during the Ronald Reagan years, and even during the 1990s with Bill Clinton, along with every other demographic, before Obamacare, the stimulus spending, and other regulation crowded out the private sector.

“There was an increase in black Americans owning homes, in high school graduations, and attending college,” Cooper said. “Today, it’s harder for entrepreneurs. If not for the digital economy, all opportunities might be eliminated. Barriers for entry into the economy are artificially higher because of the federal government.”

How Minorities Have Fared in Obama Economy

This has happened for one reason and one reason only: the cancer known as progressivism created an unconstitutional monstrosity out of the federal government. Tax revenues are the highest they've ever been. We don't have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem. Had the federal government been restrained to the 18 enumerated powers legally required by the U.S. Constitution, we would have a national debt of $0.00 today.

By 2023, spending on net interest payments will surpass spending on national defense.

Taxpayers Are Paying Billions to Service the National Debt

LOL, you are such a fucking turd.

Wow...what a well thought out, intelligent, classy response. :eusa_doh:

(What else can you say though - since you know I'm right)

What other kind of response does your post warrant? You're obviously a loon. You deserve only mockery.

What other kind of response does your post warrant? You're obviously a loon. You deserve only mockery.
Again....the empty words of someone incapable of disputing the facts. Watching you progressives suffer epic meltdown after epic meltdown desperately trying to reconcile your ideology in the face of the reality you attempt to deny.

Again....the empty words of someone incapable of disputing the facts. Watching you progressives suffer epic meltdown after epic meltdown desperately trying to reconcile your ideology in the face of the reality you attempt to deny.

You don't post "facts." You drool. You shit out of your mouth. You make shit up. You lie through your fucking teeth. Every post of yours on this forum is 100% pure hatred. You are a seething loon, absolutely consumed with hatred. Every fiber of your being is hate. You bleed hate. You are a revolting person. Truly sick and demented.

You don't post "facts." You drool. You shit out of your mouth. You make shit up. You lie through your fucking teeth. Every post of yours on this forum is 100% pure hatred. You are a seething loon, absolutely consumed with hatred. Every fiber of your being is hate. You bleed hate. You are a revolting person. Truly sick and demented.
I have links backing up everything proving it is fact. You're just losing your shit (like a typical unhinged progressive) in the face of reality.

image.jpeg

Dumb thread. Fast food to me is a huge threat to america. If it were up to me they'd all be shut down. They pay less than minimum wage anyway.

Here it folks. The progressive/Dumbocrat utopia. Every single policy that the left desperately craves here in the U.S. It has completely and totally collapsed Venezuela. It's so bad that people go months without even toilet paper. Simple, cheap, abundant toilet paper. Children are in the streets eating garbage, insects, and dead carcasses. This is what left-wing policy delivers.

Venezuela crisis: I flew to U.S. to buy toilet paper

Forum List

Back