The big con that everybody voted for.........

Congratulations! Let it be known to all on this forum that this guy can't multiply. Read the article it very clearly explains that there's book cooking going on. In the first sentence it cites a former employee whose job was to cook books. It goes on to cite another employee and then an oversight organization. So again, can you refute any of those claims? Have you even read the article?
Multiply?

You think $8.5 trillion can be covered up by "cooking the books"?

What kind of moron are you? Um....um.....I forgot to carry the one
It's impossible to cover up because...you said so?
It's impossible to cover up because it is $8.5 trillion you fucking moron
"These testimonials by former DoD employees are false because they are."

And I'm the moron? You have yet to provide a single shred of credible evidence or even a semblance of an argument. All you've said is "dats wrong, no." I don't think you understand, that's not a real refutation or rebuttal. I pray that you neither vote nor reproduce, you miserable subhuman.
Do you understand our entire budget for the whole country is $4 trillion?

You think you could "lose" $8.5 trillion?
Cool citation.

Multiply?

And I'm the moron? You have yet to provide a single shred of credible evidence or even a semblance of an argument. All you've said is "dats wrong, no." I don't think you understand, that's not a real refutation or rebuttal. I pray that you neither vote nor reproduce, you miserable subhuman.

Cool citation.
RW has a cushy consulting job under the Obama Administration.

Cool citation.
RW has a cushy consulting job under the Obama Administration.
Perhaps he has a share of that money!

You know, the average idiot (though I must admit that most of our liberal posters definitely aren't average) would know this story to be absolutely false simply by the math.

If we look at their chart, it would be reasonable to estimate that the DoD budget for the 17 years listed is about $500 billion/year, or in sum, $8.5 trillion in total - which just happens to be the amount in the "headline"

That means, the OP posits that every dollar spent on defense is unaccounted for. Not a single paycheck, not a single bullet, not a single gallon of gas, not a single airplane, ship, or tank is accounted for.

Forgive me if I snicker.

Do you know what $8.5 trillion is?

OP is bullshit
Do you know how to multiply? You can't just close your ears and go "nananana" and count that as a refutation.
So you believe every dollar for the last twenty years is unaccounted for?

Most money goes to military pay and benefits and civilian pay. They can account for every cent

You think they don't know how many aircraft carriers they have?
Congratulations! Let it be known to all on this forum that this guy can't multiply. Read the article it very clearly explains that there's book cooking going on. In the first sentence it cites a former employee whose job was to cook books. It goes on to cite another employee and then an oversight organization. So again, can you refute any of those claims? Have you even read the article?
Multiply?

You're not understanding. Money is made from paper. Your brain is made from rock. Paper covers rock, not the other way around.

Cut out the contractors like Blackwater and have the Army do what were their jobs to begin with.

You're aware, I assume, that using contractors is significantly cheaper than maintaining a standing force.

Oh hell, what was I thinking? Of course you're not aware ... or else you wouldn't have said something so stupid.

You know, the average idiot (though I must admit that most of our liberal posters definitely aren't average) would know this story to be absolutely false simply by the math.

If we look at their chart, it would be reasonable to estimate that the DoD budget for the 17 years listed is about $500 billion/year, or in sum, $8.5 trillion in total - which just happens to be the amount in the "headline"

That means, the OP posits that every dollar spent on defense is unaccounted for. Not a single paycheck, not a single bullet, not a single gallon of gas, not a single airplane, ship, or tank is accounted for.

Forgive me if I snicker.
Conservatives and math

It might as well be a zillion dollars......they would believe it

Forgive me if I snicker.
The article never actually stated at what point the waste started, the fact is the numbers presented in that chart were merely representative of spending during those given years. Even if the waste was only $1,000,000,000,000 that would still be enough to give everyone in this country about $3,000.

Forgive me if I snicker.
The article never actually stated at what point the waste started, the fact is the numbers presented in that chart were merely representative of spending during those given years. Even if the waste was only $1,000,000,000,000 that would still be enough to give everyone in this country about $3,000.
I once lost a trillion dollars......I found it in the cushions in the sofa

Forgive me if I snicker.
Right, wasting taxpayer money is just a joke to you, I'll make a note of that.

Forgive me if I snicker.
No ....your gullibility is the big joke

X

Last edited:

Forgive me if I snicker.
"If you disagree with my argument which has no backing other than 'trust me' then you're gullible."

Wow man, you got me, I'm now changing my vote and am #artilleryforhillary!

Forgive me if I snicker.

Quit backpedaling .... the article says "$8.5 trillion unaccounted for"

Pretty sure that's what it meant - $8.5 trillion is unaccounted for.

What a ridiculous piece of puffery.

Forgive me if I snicker.
"If you disagree with my argument which has no backing other than 'trust me' then you're gullible."

Wow man, you got me, I'm now changing my vote and am #artilleryforhillary!
Your gullibility in believing anything you are told by rightwing propaganda sites amazes me

Trillions of dollars? Why not zillions?

Forgive me if I snicker.

They claim that because some audit was not conducted, every dollar over twenty years has been lost

Forgive me if I snicker.

They claim that because some audit was not conducted, every dollar over twenty years has been lost
And goes on to provide examples and testimonies suggesting that there is fraud and negligence going on in the DoD. Since when is right wing propaganda pushing for less money to be pumped into the military industrial complex ?

Forgive me if I snicker.

And goes on to provide examples and testimonies suggesting that there is fraud and negligence going on in the DoD. Since when is right wing propaganda pushing for less money to be pumped into the military industrial complex ?
I read some of those stupid stories like the one about destroying $16 billion in ammunition

Gullibility all around

Forum List

Back