The big C

I'm praying for you, Quantum and I'm getting on the phone today to contact my best prayer warrior buddies to be praying for you to. May God heal you from the crown of your head to the soles of your feet. In Jesus name. Love, Jeri

Just found out I have it, but all you fuckwads are still going to have to put up with me anyway. The best part is I am going to be able to describe, in detail, exactly what is wrong with Obamacare and why everyone who supported it should be drawn and quartered.

I wish you only the best.

Maintain a positive attitude.

Just found out I have it, but all you fuckwads are still going to have to put up with me anyway. The best part is I am going to be able to describe, in detail, exactly what is wrong with Obamacare and why everyone who supported it should be drawn and quartered.

The big C? You have a disease that makes you a ****????

Holy crap.

No words for that one.

Sorry about the news, QW, and for that post.

If you could think you wouldn't have said what you just did.

By the way, I dare you to fucking show me any fucking pity, it will be the last fucking time you ever fucking pity anyone.
I don't know you and I'm not showing you any fucking pity. Then again, I do have pity for you...I have pity for you because you are using your cancer to attack obamacare and you can't show how it is relevant. A lot of people have cancer...you specifically attacked obamacare in your OP....how is obamacare effecting your treatment.

I don't need my cancer to attack Obamacare, I have been attacking it for 4 years.

And now you need obamacare...classic

Damn Quantum

If I were you I'd find the best cancer Dr's $$$ can buy. Your life literally depends on it. I listened to Robin Quivers tell her cancer story on Howard Stern and the first set of doctors told her she was essentially going to die. They were just looking to prolong her life for a year or two. Howard stepped in and found her the best care she could get and today she is CANCER FREE. Not in remission, she's cured.

You can search her story and read about it (if you want). I can't remember who her doctors were off hand but they told her they were going to "cure her" and cure her they did.

They also told her attitude is everything. You have to maintain a positive attitude. I'd also start juicing everyday too. Juicing as in juicing veggies. Kale, spinach, wheatgrass, carrots, beets.

Power up your body to do battle with this bitch called cancer. Anyway man I hope you find the best Doctors to handle this. This is your life we're talking about. There is no price you can put on it.

Btw, FUCK cancer!

How sad to be stricken with cancer and still be so mean spirited. :(

It's HIGH spirited to you.. And that's a GOOD sign.. Hope QW keeps kickin ass and making road pizza out of morons.. It's good therapy...

I hope it all goes well for you QW, I hope they can treat it and you will be right as rain soon.

I don't know you and I'm not showing you any fucking pity. Then again, I do have pity for you...I have pity for you because you are using your cancer to attack obamacare and you can't show how it is relevant. A lot of people have cancer...you specifically attacked obamacare in your OP....how is obamacare effecting your treatment.

I don't need my cancer to attack Obamacare, I have been attacking it for 4 years.

:thup:

It's just another good reason.

Today was horrible. Spent the day running around trying to straighten out the coverage I am supposed to have through Covered CA, with not a single person having any idea why it isn't there.

Mr. Beale, there are some errors in your post. Posting misinformation at this point in time isn't helpful.

QW, get all the information you can from your doctors and the Cancer Society.

Best wishes.

That is where I intend to get my info, I never take medical advice from people that think cancer comes from bad insurance policies.

Last edited:

You're a strong, sovereign individual, as far as I've known you, QW, and would not on your worst day want to stoop so low as to use the government as an instrument of plunder. Sadly, though, now that we have Obamacare, we're all on welfare; the shame of the theft and the helplessness will catch up to all of us. Some day, we'll all be in your shoes. If Obamacare is a viable last resort, then by all means, go for it.

So far all it seems good for is giving me a headache.

And now you need obamacare...classic

Actually, I have absolutely no need for it at all, I would still get medical care without it. In fact, I would have had fewer problems today if it wasn't for the crap that Obama forced down my throat.

I have a big C too...Its not the end of the world....

:D:D

Sorry to hear this. I'll add you to My prayers for a full recovery.

:thup:

It's just another good reason.

((((((((((((Cyber Bearhug)))))))))))))))))))

When my mother was diagnosed with Cancer....I felt like I was punched in the stomach. I didn't know what to think or do. I can only imagine what it's like for you. But - 14 years later she's still with me :) ...and, in 14 years you will still be berating us liberals ;)

Forum List

Back