The Biden Curtain

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
We've seen the "Iron Curtain" and the "Bamboo Curtain", now there's the "Biden Curtain." And miles of it are being built around Maui, Hawaii, with foreign police cars to guard the perimeter. What are they trying to hide?

"Maui, Hawaii - Watch this report on USA Govt. biggest cover up since 9/11. Truth is Stranger than fiction & in this case it’s pure evil."

1693317526982.png

Last edited:
We've seen the "Iron Curtain" and the "Bamboo Curtain", now there's the "Biden Curtain." And miles of it are being built around Maui, Hawaii, with foreign police cars to guard the perimeter. What are they trying to hide?

"Maui, Hawaii - Watch this report on USA Govt. biggest cover up since 9/11. Truth is Stranger than fiction & in this case it’s pure evil."

View attachment 821975

Maui?

Oh, you mean Oprah's island.

Why not ask her?

Tulsi Gabbart was interviewed by someone and was talking about how difficult it’s been to identify all the remains. They essentially have to have cadaver dogs find the burned remains which are sometimes just ash then collect dna to ID the body. The dogs can only work for 20 minutes at a time and there aren’t very many dogs trained to do this type of work.

I found some early photographs of the disaster in Maui on my search engine:

1693317707454.jpeg
1693317768362.jpeg

1693317826363.jpeg
1693317875849.jpeg

1693317951751.jpeg
1693318020323.jpeg

1693318432179.jpeg
1693318537740.jpeg

Prayers up for those who made it out of there, and for the families and loved ones of those who didn't.

Attachments

• 1693318501694.jpeg
    1693318501694.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 1693318381171.jpeg
    1693318381171.jpeg
    11.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 1693317668991.jpeg
    1693317668991.jpeg
    13.3 KB · Views: 8
I’m sure the rich and powerful won’t benefit from this terrible tragedy.

And that nothing sinister is going on either.

I mean, that NEVER happens.

Well, Joe promised each of the families that lost everything $700 so they have that going for them.

Rumor: FEMA is only giving Hawaii wildfire survivors $700 per household.​

Fact

This is not true. There is a range of federal disaster assistance available. Critical Needs Assistance provides a onetime payment of $700 to address immediate needs such as food, water and clothing. This is just one of several types of federal assistance you may be eligible to receive. As applications are reviewed, you can check your application status online or call 800-621-3362 to find out what types of disaster assistance you are eligible to receive.

FEMA is only giving Hawaii wildfire survivors $700 per household.

stop lying.

Rumor: FEMA is only giving Hawaii wildfire survivors $700 per household.​

Fact​

This is not true. There is a range of federal disaster assistance available. Critical Needs Assistance provides a onetime payment of $700 to address immediate needs such as food, water and clothing. This is just one of several types of federal assistance you may be eligible to receive. As applications are reviewed, you can check your application status online or call 800-621-3362 to find out what types of disaster assistance you are eligible to receive.

FEMA is only giving Hawaii wildfire survivors $700 per household.

stop lying.

Since you don't see the word only in my post, thank you for verifying my statement was correct.

So the black wall isn't really there? Was there a black wall after Katrina?
I’m sure there was a wall somewhere...and I’m sure someone painted theirs black.

Other than that, I suggest you appeal to someone with a psychiatry degree to figure out what you’re talking about and help you with your racism.

Have we gotten to 'jewish space lasers' yet?
I think we’re beginning to scrape the bottom of the rhetorical barrel with these guys.

If I may pontificate for a moment. It does show two things about the right and left wing kook media. This is their time to shine. Most of the quotable right wing pseudo-intellectual strongmen are on vacation and while these “regular guys” vacation in Europe and such, the guys at Daily KOs, Redstate, Epoch and all of the other silly assed National-Enquirer-for politics-sites could be writing wonderful prose to fill the void. Why aren’t they? It isn’t because they are taking the family to WallyWorld and can’t get to their laptops. Its because they ain’t got it. They don’t have the chops to weigh in; make the great point, and collect the accolades. So you end up with “what are they trying to hide from us” type stories (I know this is Twitter) when the authorities rightly decide they want to prevent people from driving through disaster areas.

The other thing it shows is just how much both left and right wing kook media rely on the newsmakers for content instead of making their own. Its really rather sad that they have a platform...a camera...a microphone....and they don’t know what to do with it other than regurgitate whatever is put down before them and re-package it for their audiences.

I think we’re beginning to scrape the bottom of the rhetorical barrel with these guys.

If I may pontificate for a moment. It does show two things about the right and left wing kook media. This is their time to shine. Most of the quotable right wing pseudo-intellectual strongmen are on vacation and while these “regular guys” vacation in Europe and such, the guys at Daily KOs, Redstate, Epoch and all of the other silly assed National-Enquirer-for politics-sites could be writing wonderful prose to fill the void. Why aren’t they? It isn’t because they are taking the family to WallyWorld and can’t get to their laptops. Its because they ain’t got it. They don’t have the chops to weigh in; make the great point, and collect the accolades. So you end up with “what are they trying to hide from us” type stories (I know this is Twitter) when the authorities rightly decide they want to prevent people from driving through disaster areas.

The other thing it shows is just how much both left and right wing kook media rely on the newsmakers for content instead of making their own. Its really rather sad that they have a platform...a camera...a microphone....and they don’t know what to do with it other than regurgitate whatever is put down before them and re-package it for their audiences.

Anything to avoid discussing the evidence against Trump in his many indictments, I guess.

Nebulous 'maui' conspiracies. This after holding hearings on literal aliens from outer space.

They're beyond desperate.

Anything to avoid discussing the evidence against Trump in his many indictments, I guess.

Nebulous 'maui' conspiracies. This after holding hearings on literal aliens from outer space.

They're beyond desperate.
Well yeah there’s that but it’s also that they (on both sides of the political coin) don’t know what their thought leaders are going to say so they don’t want to be on the wrong side of them. The hilarious thing is that they still think that Joe Bob Hairyback in Kensucky is going to shake his head (and hear the rattle) at a right wing kook site being duplicitous.

Since you don't see the word only in my post, thank you for verifying my statement was correct.

since you omitted the fact that they were getting more help than that ...

you lied.

Omission lying can be defined as the deliberate withholding of pertinent facts or information regarding a person, event, life history or scenario which leads the person receiving this incomplete information to perceive and act differently than they would if they had been given the full relevant information.

In other words, a person deceiving someone else not by what is said, but by what is NOT said, what is left out, of the information they give about something.
Omission Lying – Full Overview (With Examples) | Psychopaths in Life

just accept it like a :heehee: ...

man.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back