The Best Unofficial Trump Campaign Ad

American Citizens aren't a priority for Globalists. So win or lose, Trump has served an incredibly valuable purpose.

NO! Ross Perot woke up the country back in 1992 but he didn't win and was forgotten. NO! Trump must win or he will quickly be forgotten and the crooks and liars will finish this country off. This is the LAST CHANCE...if Hillary gets her claws on the Supreme Court we're cooked and eaten. There's no "nice try", "better luck next time" this time around...we either WIN IT or lose the country.....second place ain't an option anymore.

Perot dropped out, dummy. He claimed that someone threatened his daughter's wedding. He is another pussy just like Trump

Not really, there is 2 other ways to defeat Communism in this country. First is the constitutional convention and since there are more Republican governors the government could be reset and new elections could occur. The second way is much more bloody, as since the Democrats in 1861 wanted to succeed from the Union because they wanted blacks to stay as slaves, we would fight against the Democrats again who want all of US as slaves. It would be bloody, but I for one would rather die a free man than be a slave to the slimy vagina....Shame stupid liberals don't understand this...(I know stupid liberal is a redundant statement)

A Constitutional convention might well convene but it would never adjourn....there are too many special interests to ever convene another one....it would go on for years without conclusion. As to a second revolution, of course that's always possible but fighting a guerilla war under the present electronic surveillance on us would be nearly impossible. They know who has guns and where we live...they'd come for them. And as much as we like to say "come get them" they will and with overwhelming force. A more likely scenario is to wait until the debt has devoured every other entity of the national government and secede from the Union. Regional governments in geographic areas would form and the United States would cease to exist. I say we step on the gas this last two weeks and win it by the ballot. If we don't, then each and every citizen has to decide if they will continue to live in tyranny or defeat it by any means necessary.

Not really, there is 2 other ways to defeat Communism in this country. First is the constitutional convention and since there are more Republican governors the government could be reset and new elections could occur. The second way is much more bloody, as since the Democrats in 1861 wanted to succeed from the Union because they wanted blacks to stay as slaves, we would fight against the Democrats again who want all of US as slaves. It would be bloody, but I for one would rather die a free man than be a slave to the slimy vagina....Shame stupid liberals don't understand this...(I know stupid liberal is a redundant statement)

A Constitutional convention might well convene but it would never adjourn....there are too many special interests to ever convene another one....it would go on for years without conclusion. As to a second revolution, of course that's always possible but fighting a guerilla war under the present electronic surveillance on us would be nearly impossible. They know who has guns and where we live...they'd come for them. And as much as we like to say "come get them" they will and with overwhelming force. A more likely scenario is to wait until the debt has devoured every other entity of the national government and secede from the Union. Regional governments in geographic areas would form and the United States would cease to exist. I say we step on the gas this last two weeks and win it by the ballot. If we don't, then each and every citizen has to decide if they will continue to live in tyranny or not.
Take over Texas and build a wall around it. The rest of us will be better off when you do.

American Citizens aren't a priority for Globalists. So win or lose, Trump has served an incredibly valuable purpose.

NO! Ross Perot woke up the country back in 1992 but he didn't win and was forgotten. NO! Trump must win or he will quickly be forgotten and the crooks and liars will finish this country off. This is the LAST CHANCE...if Hillary gets her claws on the Supreme Court we're cooked and eaten. There's no "nice try", "better luck next time" this time around...we either WIN IT or lose the country.....second place ain't an option anymore.

You and George Carlin....what a fathomless dichotomy

A Constitutional convention might well convene but it would never adjourn....there are too many special interests to ever convene another one....it would go on for years without conclusion. As to a second revolution, of course that's always possible but fighting a guerilla war under the present electronic surveillance on us would be nearly impossible. They know who has guns and where we live...they'd come for them. And as much as we like to say "come get them" they will and with overwhelming force. A more likely scenario is to wait until the debt has devoured every other entity of the national government and secede from the Union. Regional governments in geographic areas would form and the United States would cease to exist. I say we step on the gas this last two weeks and win it by the ballot. If we don't, then each and every citizen has to decide if they will continue to live in tyranny or not.
Take over Texas and build a wall around it. The rest of us will be better off when you do.

I wonder if any righties referred to Margaret Thatcher as a vagina?

Russia messing with an election doesn't amuse me. But despite conartists like VERITAS's attempts, this has been indicative of the amateur hour of the Trump campaign. Trump actually pulled even on the emails back before the conventions when Hillary actually had to respond to Comey.

Now no one with any credibility will ask her to respond to a Russian hacked email, but what make Trump's assault worse is they show .... Clinton adivisors were bickering amongst themselves of how this clusterfk came to be, and how to get out of it. Obama was getting emails from Hillary via her private server. Wow. Hillary's problem is her non-transparency, but this shit isn't hurting and it's actually counter to the argument that there's some vast left wing conspiracy.

Meanwhile, instead of ISSUES, which Trump should win on, he's planning his various revenges publically and opening a new hotel. I'm seeing Kelly Ann Conway is a more positive light, however.

How could they? She had real balls and wasn't a baby dick like they are.

This one is powerfully moving. Gives me goosebumps watching it. Americans have woken up and will take back this country from the elites.........and it will feel..........good.

And here's Michael's response to this dishonest edited video.

Michael MooreVerified account‏@ Righties've doctored clip from my film 2 make it look pro-Trump. 7.9M views! Sending millions 2 iTunes! TrumpLand #1

Cubs fan eh? 3,500 shot in Chicago since January.....better be wearing Kevlar at Wrigley this weekend, boy.
Nah, cubbie fans are yuppies. Real men are White Sox fans.

I was thinking last night watching the WS. On Mon, it was the Sports Auth Den crowd. They were all young and thin. Even the guys trying to look "scruffy" just looked contrived, and they probably had grooming products at home. I saw one beer gut: ONE at a fucking football game. The teenagers had clear faces. I wanted to club them with the crooked end of a tire iron, and sodomize their asses with the pointy end.

Then there was Cleveland. A bunch of fatties in dirty grey and brown sweats, and wool skull caps. They hadn't had a haircut since spring, and weren't due until Christmas, and that's for the ones who go to church. The others may wait until the next spring. Bathing for all was optional. God Bless, em.

We're gonna go to Wrigley and see personal bleachers and private bars.

She didn't try to rely on "the women's vote".

Russia messing with an election doesn't amuse me. But despite conartists like VERITAS's attempts, .

So the Veritas videos were fake....those dirtbags didn't say what they said? It's hilarious that you label those who expose the con artists you believe in as con artists. Does anybody pay any attention to you anywhere....ever?

Nah, cubbie fans are yuppies. Real men are White Sox fans.

You and the words "real men" in the same sentence cracks me up. One thing about White Sox fans is that they can always find a good seat....there's only 12,000 of them for 40,000 seats. :lol:

What is it with americans always waiting on some entitled 1%er to come down from on high and fix everything for them? Jesus, totally contradictory to what they want to believe about themselves. There is no messiah coming to save you, most assuredly not those who’ve benefitted from extracting and concentrating the societal wealth you all helped create.

You mean like your hero the shrilary? Who has milked the American People, and screwed them over so she could bank 250,000,000 dollars on a 180,000 per year salary? Like her? Geesh you're stupid.

Heck, the wikileaks emails exposed that's their whole premise. Just heard her ad she will take care of children. Not how.
Appeal to emotion. Which works pretty well on RWNJs. Bonus points for the stirring music.
In other words the left can't get people excited about Hillary, who is running on hate for Trump and his deplorable unredeemables. That's appealing to emotion.
"Americans have woken up and will take back this country from the elites..."

Seriously, are you really this goddamned dumb? Trump's just your average, run of the mill, guy next door billionaire with private jets and trophy wives? I'll bet you two talk the shit while changing the oil in your cars right? Yeah, he's all about helping your sorry broke ass.
Blue Collar Workers for Billionaires!!!

Has a nice ring to it.
Trump being for the little guy, not one of the elites, is so fucking stupid I don't even know where to begin!!!! He doesn't even pay the little guys who work for his elitist fat old ass but they think he's out to help them because his ego trip requires him to con them out of their votes? These people are so fucking stupid it hurts. Hitler could have had them for the price of a hot dog. Trump has them by the pussy and they are too stupid to even get it.
Cash-strapped Clinton fails to pay bills
The Hill has that habit. You need to educate yourself.
Don't talk about paying the bills while voting for Trump. He's been sued time and again for not honoring contracts. That's how one gets rich, and sued.

Judge orders Trump to pay nearly $300,000 in attorney’s fees in Doral painter’s lawsuit

Can't wait until his $40M fraud trial for Trump U starts in November. Hope it is televised

Heck, the wikileaks emails exposed that's their whole premise. Just heard her ad she will take care of children. Not how.
Appeal to emotion. Which works pretty well on RWNJs. Bonus points for the stirring music.
In other words the left can't get people excited about Hillary, who is running on hate for Trump and his deplorable unredeemables. That's appealing to emotion.
"Americans have woken up and will take back this country from the elites..."

Seriously, are you really this goddamned dumb? Trump's just your average, run of the mill, guy next door billionaire with private jets and trophy wives? I'll bet you two talk the shit while changing the oil in your cars right? Yeah, he's all about helping your sorry broke ass.
Blue Collar Workers for Billionaires!!!

Has a nice ring to it.
Trump being for the little guy, not one of the elites, is so fucking stupid I don't even know where to begin!!!! He doesn't even pay the little guys who work for his elitist fat old ass but they think he's out to help them because his ego trip requires him to con them out of their votes? These people are so fucking stupid it hurts. Hitler could have had them for the price of a hot dog. Trump has them by the pussy and they are too stupid to even get it.
Cash-strapped Clinton fails to pay bills
The Hill has that habit. You need to educate yourself.
Don't talk about paying the bills while voting for Trump. He's been sued time and again for not honoring contracts. That's how one gets rich, and sued.

Judge orders Trump to pay nearly $300,000 in attorney’s fees in Doral painter’s lawsuit

Can't wait until his $40M fraud trial for Trump U starts in November. Hope it is televised
Can't wait for the congressional hearings on corruption of Hillary and crew.

What is it with americans always waiting on some entitled 1%er to come down from on high and fix everything for them? Jesus, totally contradictory to what they want to believe about themselves. There is no messiah coming to save you, most assuredly not those who’ve benefitted from extracting and concentrating the societal wealth you all helped create.

You mean like your hero the shrilary? Who has milked the American People, and screwed them over so she could bank 250,000,000 dollars on a 180,000 per year salary? Like her? Geesh you're stupid.

You might be right, just proving that she was very very beatable. So you righties should've found someone besides a yellow haired clown to run against her

You might be right, just proving that she was very very beatable. So you righties should've found someone besides a yellow haired clown to run against her

I was a Bernie supporter silly girl. You, on the other hand, are voting for a person who has sold her soul to Wall Street. Don't whine when you get tossed out on your ass.

Forum List

Back