The Best Commencement Address Ever!

The health of the nation's people is a vital national interest. Since that is irrefutable, then it is irrefutable that the government has not only the right, but the obligation, to involve itself with healthcare wherever healthcare is lacking.

Hypothetically, does the government have the right to force a physician to treat a patient for free? No compensation? If the health of the nations people is vital enough that the government has a right to involve itself, what limits would 'you' place on that involvement?

In the Marxist world? They better or they go to a Gulag/Re-education camp and be pleased they aren't IN one already.

(For non-conformity)

Mr. Boortz wrote it as a protest of his never having been invited to deliver a commencement speech, despite decades of hosting radio talk shows. As he says, "The final straw was when Kermit the Frog got an invitation from a Northeast college."
snopes.com: Neal Boortz Commencement Speech

Looks like old Neil was FEELING sorry for himself.

OK....I know you feel left out, BoringFriendlessGuy....(that is your destiny, isn't it?)...but take a crack at it:

"As this next question is substantive, it may be beyond your gifts:

What does your post have to do with the truths in the speech?"

Poor Neil, so much hate to spew and no one willing to listen.

The truth is liberalism is based on pragmatism which involves thinking. Conservatism is based on FEAR and hate...'feelings'.

Maybe Neil could give his rant at a military college, but all that 'individualism' will have to be submerged as the recruits enter the most collective and NON-individualist environment is our society. They must first be taught to be subservient to the state, and learn how to extinguish the life of another human being as the government deems necessary.

Here is some wisdom from a REAL speech given to college students...

"There is inherited wealth in this country and also inherited poverty. And unless the graduates of this college and other colleges like it who are given a running start in life--unless they are willing to put back into our society, those talents, the broad sympathy, the understanding, the compassion--unless they are willing to put those qualities back into the service of the Great Republic, then obviously the presuppositions upon which our democracy are based are bound to be fallible."

Remarks at Amherst College
President John F. Kennedy
Amherst, Massachusetts
October 26, 1963

What would you be left with if it were provable that, unless you name is Kennedy, there is hardly any inherited wealth?

You have so very little....I hesitate to bury you with this...but....

1. New figures from Smart Money show that only 3% of millionaires inherited their wealth. That means 97% earned their vast fortune themselves. Smart Money also reports that 80% of millionaires are extra thrifty shoppers. Many of them even clip coupons! "

Millionaires clip coupons and other secrets of the rich! on clarkhoward.com

2. "In the Millionaire Next Door," Stanley and Danko tell us that "most of America's millionaires are first-generation rich." They earned their money themselves. Not through inheritances or dad's teachings. "Most people who become millionaires have confidence in their own abilities. They do not spend time worrying about whether or not their parents were wealthy."
Secrets of becoming a millionaire [Archive] - NFL Football Picks | College Football Picks

3. " 80% of U. S. millionaires are first generation affluent. Contrary to popular belief, most people are not born into wealth. They earn their money the old fashioned way, they work for it."

Making money: The path to becoming a millionaire - by Terry Marsh - Helium

4. "The vast majority of today's millionaires did not inherit their money -- they're self-made."
Richistan

5. According to a study by Prince & Associates, less than 10% of today’s multi-millionaires cited “inheritance” as their source of wealth.
The Decline of Inherited Money - The Wealth Report - WSJ

Oh, well....back to the drawing board for you?

Dutch opined"

"Police officers, fireman, and teachers are never going to get rich doing their jobs. Are they losers because because attaining more money is not their reason for living?"

Yes, they are getting rich, because they are in a union, because they feel they need to be.

Yes, they are losers, because being union members they prove that they can't speak for themselves, due to their timidity or stupidity. And, of course, lack of self-respect.

Nassau County police salaries....

here are a few:
Renick Gary H POLICE OFFICER $106,697.90 $111,507.54 $19,458.60 $6,026.00 $0.00 $253,222.68 -
Lambert Michael R POLICE OFFICER $106,697.90 $102,969.93 $19,253.90 $4,967.43 $0.00 $243,680.84 -
Barnes Brendan W POLICE OFFICER $88,858.89 $97,385.21 $16,696.72 $6,344.55 $1,450.00 $491,074.77 Y
Mckenna Daniel H POLICE OFFICER $106,697.90 $97,339.81 $18,941.82 $5,552.15 $0.00 $236,737.44 -
Mc Nally Francis J POLICE OFFICER-DET $119,090.52 $91,956.43 $15,875.82 $5,591.42 $900.00 $242,944.04 -
Stewart Richard J POLICE OFFICER $88,468.74 $88,206.85 $16,786.30 $5,464.48 $0.00 $477,280.31
Nassau County police officers' salaries

More at the link....

To be in the '1%," one need only top $373,000.....

....so, if these guys are married, and wives work.....guess what?

Yup....the "1%."

"...the revered 40-hour workweek is for losers..."

It's amazing that those who blather on about 'family values' seem to think that the more the parents are away from their children, the better the family will be.

1. So very nice- and rare- for one of you Leftists to show respect for the family.
Is it possible that you are coming out against Hillary Clinton's precis in "It Takes a Village'?

2. Imagine, if taxes were not so high, thanks to you 'tax and spend Democrats,' perhaps more mothers would be able to be home with the children....
...ya' think?

3. Leftism, Liberalism, and the sub-heading, feminism, are hardly in favor of parents being at home raising their children.

In fact, they have come out strongly against women having the right....THE RIGHT...to stay at home!

Need proof?
Sure.

Logical as it seems that women should be prepared for events such as divorce and widowhood, marriage and family may reduce opportunities for outside work or education. But the solution, according to Simone de Beauvoir in an interview with Betty Friedan is “No woman should be authorized to stay at home and raise her children. Society should be totally different. Women should not have that choice precisely because if there is such a choice, too many women will make that one.”
“Sex, Society, and the Female Dilemma,” Saturday Review, June 14, 1975, p. 18.

Like all totalitarian movements, the goal is not to give more freedom, but to take away choice.

Sorry you wrote that post, huh?
Bet you're grinding your teeth right now.

According to the Left, a stay-at-home Mom never worked a day in her life.

I've always like Steve Jobs' '05 commencement address about life, and death, and about not worrying about connecting the dots of the pursuits and interests that bring joy and meaning to your life until after the fact.

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

But a speech about disdaining those who think differently than you do on political issues is a close second, no doubt.

That's because Steve jobs was a genius and boortz is a rightwingnut loon

I've always like Steve Jobs' '05 commencement address about life, and death, and about not worrying about connecting the dots of the pursuits and interests that bring joy and meaning to your life until after the fact.

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

But a speech about disdaining those who think differently than you do on political issues is a close second, no doubt.

That's because Steve jobs was a genius and boortz is a rightwingnut loon

Care to take a shot at some of the points he made?

For those of you who missed if, lol, Boortz never really gave that speech.

That is quite a gift you have there: the ability to discover what has already been discovered!
Bravo!

1. The first line of the OP:
"Neal Boortz posted this on his on his website...I wish he had given it...it's a home run!!!"

2. As this next question is substantive, it may be beyond your gifts:

What does your post have to do with the truths in the speech?

There's reason I said 'FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO MISSED IT", because I knew if I didn't, I'd have to hear some annoying shit from you.

Apparently, not even that precaution was sufficient.

The speech is nothing more than a fat big mouth loser flailing away at a bunch of strawmen he's constructed.

You obviously think you are qualified to judge and classify Neil Boortz and Political Chic as "fat big mouth loser".

Tell us why and how.

The philandering tomcat said (as quoted by Bfgrn):

"There is inherited wealth in this country and also inherited poverty. And unless the graduates of this college and other colleges like it who are given a running start in life--unless they are willing to put back into our society, those talents, the broad sympathy, the understanding, the compassion--unless they are willing to put those qualities back into the service of the Great Republic, then obviously the presuppositions upon which our democracy are based are bound to be fallible."

He and his booze-addled-brain, swimming instructor brother, Teddy should know all about inherited bootlegger wealth. Other people, far more worthy than any of the living or dead Kennedys know about inherited poverty and they know how to get out of it. And they know that is not by hitching their wagon to poverty pimps like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Joe Biden and Barack Obama.

Comparing the quotes from two commencement speeches, the person who was quoted by Neil Boortz is far more qualified to be President than JFK ever was.

Political Chic, as an unabashed and proud conservative I believe that nothing - not even unlimited cyber-space - should wasted, I will not quote your post #90.

Suffice it to say, you are spot on!

If you are like your avatar and if I were not so old and married, I would ask you to marry me!

He and his booze-addled-brain, swimming instructor brother, Teddy should know all about inherited bootlegger wealth. Other people, far more worthy than any of the living or dead Kennedys know about inherited poverty and they know how to get out of it. And they know that is not by hitching their wagon to poverty pimps like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Joe Biden and Barack Obama.

Comparing the quotes from two commencement speeches, the person who was quoted by Neil Boortz is far more qualified to be President than JFK ever was.

"...inherited bootlegger wealth."

With reference to that aspect of Kennedy history, it should be noted that the family did their best not to pay taxes...

...or, colloquially, their "fair share."

"But while the multi-millionaire Kennedy stood firmly in favor of raising taxes on high earners across the United States, he showed a pronounced reluctance to pay taxes on his own wealth. For many years, Merchandise Mart, the Chicago-based real estate conglomerate that Joseph Kennedy established in 1935, was the most valuable asset belonging to Ted Kennedy and his family. In 1974 Joseph Kennedy divided Merchandise Mart’s ownership among numerous family members, including Ted, in the form of a trust that was domiciled in the Pacific island of Fiji. Because the trust was based in Fiji, it was not subject to the taxes normally imposed on trusts domiciled in the United States.

As of 2005, the tax rate on U.S.-based trusts was 49 percent on everything above the first $2 million. But as of 2005, the Kennedys, who had transferred at least $300 million in trust funds from one generation to another, had paid a mere $132,000 in estate taxes -- a rate of four one-hundredths of one percent.[5] Had they set up those trusts in the United states, they would have owed more than 7,000 times that amount in taxes.

Ted Kennedy also received additional money -- free of inheritance taxes -- from a series of trusts that were established for him in 1926, 1936, 1978, 1987, and 1997.

Kennedy became skilled at avoiding not only inheritance taxes but also property taxes. For example, in 1980 theChicago Tribune conducted an investigation which found that although Merchandise Mart had a market value of $35 million, it had been assessed at only $22.8 million by tax assessor (and Ted Kennedy political ally) Thomas Tully. The low assessment permitted Kennedy and his extended family to decrease their property taxes by some $4 million over the course of two years. Another Kennedy-owned building, Apparel Mart, received similar, preferential consideration from the tax assessor, saving Kennedy and his clan another several million dollars in property taxes.[6]

In yet another maneuver to avoid paying taxes, Senator Kennedy invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax-free Massachusetts bonds.[7]"
Edward (Ted) Kennedy - Discover the Networks

I have no problem with the legal shenanigans....but shouldn't the same contumely Romney faces have been forthcoming?

Political Chic, as an unabashed and proud conservative I believe that nothing - not even unlimited cyber-space - should wasted, I will not quote your post #90.

Suffice it to say, you are spot on!

If you are like your avatar and if I were not so old and married, I would ask you to marry me!

Thank you so much for the kind words, FJO!

Were I not equally encumbered, I would entertain the offer!

Post #90, while a bit unkind, I felt to be an obligation.
I'm under no illusion that the edification will have any effect on the poster, but I provided it for the majority who read threads, but do not offer posts.

And.....it provided that warm, fuzzy feeling that only cruelty to the stupid can afford.

WOW, such hatred being spewed. Thank you for parroting the slanderous lies your handlers taught you to squawk.

Bootlegger? Joseph P. Kennedy???

Three times during the 1930s, Kennedy was appointed to federal positions requiring Senate confirmation (chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission, chairman of the U.S. Maritime Commission, Ambassador to Great Britain). At a time when the memory of Prohibition was vivid and the passions it inflamed still smoldered, no one seemed to think Joe Kennedy had been a bootlegger—not the Republicans, not the anti-Roosevelt Democrats, not remnant Klansmen or anti-Irish Boston Brahmins or cynical newsmen or resentful Dry leaders still seething from the humiliation of Repeal. There’s nothing in the Senate record that suggests anyone brought up the bootlegging charge; there’s nothing about it in the press coverage that appeared in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, or The Boston Globe. There was nothing asserting, suggesting, or hinting at bootlegging in the Roosevelt-hating Chicago Tribune, or in the long-dry Los Angeles Times.

The Biggest Kennedy Myth

And isn't ironic that a self made millionaire SUDDENLY garners the wrath of conservatives, the modern day Pharisee?

"The great enemy of truth is very often not the lie – deliberate, contrived and dishonest – but the myth – persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."
President John F. Kennedy – Commencement Address at Yale University, Old Campus, New Haven, Connecticut, June 11, 1962

WOW, such hatred being spewed. Thank you for parroting the slanderous lies your handlers taught you to squawk.

Three times during the 1930s, Kennedy was appointed to federal positions requiring Senate confirmation (chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission, chairman of the U.S. Maritime Commission, Ambassador to Great Britain). At a time when the memory of Prohibition was vivid and the passions it inflamed still smoldered, no one seemed to think Joe Kennedy had been a bootlegger—not the Republicans, not the anti-Roosevelt Democrats, not remnant Klansmen or anti-Irish Boston Brahmins or cynical newsmen or resentful Dry leaders still seething from the humiliation of Repeal. There’s nothing in the Senate record that suggests anyone brought up the bootlegging charge; there’s nothing about it in the press coverage that appeared in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, or The Boston Globe. There was nothing asserting, suggesting, or hinting at bootlegging in the Roosevelt-hating Chicago Tribune, or in the long-dry Los Angeles Times.

The Biggest Kennedy Myth

And isn't ironic that a self made millionaire SUDDENLY garners the wrath of conservatives, the modern day Pharisee?

"The great enemy of truth is very often not the lie – deliberate, contrived and dishonest – but the myth – persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."
President John F. Kennedy – Commencement Address at Yale University, Old Campus, New Haven, Connecticut, June 11, 1962

The passing of a few years clears the cobweb and the fog from one's eyes.

Nobody in his right mind would not concede that JFK was a philandering tomcat.

Nobody in his right mind would not concede that Teddy Kennedy got away with murder.

Nobody in his right mind would doubt that money obtained by rum-running (whiskey-running??) can pay for a clear pass in a Congressional Committee, or for spiking any and all articles in any and all newspapers.

Nobody in his right mind would think that America would not be a better place if it had been Teddy instead of Robert who got the bullet of a Muslim - which even then should have been the harbinger of the future.

I have no hate for the Kennedys, only contempt.

Last edited:
Poor Neil, so much hate to spew and no one willing to listen.

The truth is liberalism is based on pragmatism which involves thinking. Conservatism is based on FEAR and hate...'feelings'.

Maybe Neil could give his rant at a military college, but all that 'individualism' will have to be submerged as the recruits enter the most collective and NON-individualist environment is our society. They must first be taught to be subservient to the state, and learn how to extinguish the life of another human being as the government deems necessary.

Here is some wisdom from a REAL speech given to college students...

Remarks at Amherst College
President John F. Kennedy
Amherst, Massachusetts
October 26, 1963

are you fucking serious?.....you dont think the Democrats do the fear and hate thing also?.....and the "feelings" thing......and how many Democrats DONT think about what they say?....ever see a Dean post?.....how about TM's?......

The Biggest Kennedy Myth

Nobody in his right mind would not concede that Teddy Kennedy got away with murder.

Nobody in his right mind would doubt that money obtained by rum-running (whiskey-running??) can pay for a clear pass in a Congressional Committee, or for spiking any and all articles in any and all newspapers.

Nobody in his right mind would think that America would not be a better place if it had been Teddy instead of Robert who got the bullet of a Muslim - which even then should have been the harbinger of the future.

The truth is, the Kennedy family has done MORE good for the people of America than any family in history. Jack Kennedy liked to fuck women, but he never fucked this country. Nixon probably never cheated on Pat, but he fucked 180 million Americans.

Ted Kennedy, murder??? Nobody in his right mind would make that accusation.

In the U.S., special statutory definitions include murder committed with malice aforethought, characterized by deliberation or premeditation or occurring during the commission of another serious crime, as robbery or arson (first-degree murder), and murder by intent but without deliberation or premeditation (second-degree murder).

Old man Kennedy didn't have enough money to buy off all the right wing hatred that existed when FDR became President. If there were any legs to the bootlegger accusation, it would have been used as a hammer against him.

BTW, did Oscar Wilde know you personally?

A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing.
Oscar Wilde

Dutch opined"

"Police officers, fireman, and teachers are never going to get rich doing their jobs. Are they losers because because attaining more money is not their reason for living?"

Yes, they are getting rich, because they are in a union, because they feel they need to be.

Yes, they are losers, because being union members they prove that they can't speak for themselves, due to their timidity or stupidity. And, of course, lack of self-respect.

Think about what you said when you are getting paid vacations. Think about what you said when you take your family out and still get paid on memorial day, labor day, christmas, new years, etc. A lot of people fought and died for those little things we all take for granted in our professions today. Walk up to the next fireman or cop you know and tell him that he is a loser and has no self respect because he belongs to a union. The greatest growth in the middle class coincided with the years unions in america were at their biggest membership. Since 1980 and the policies of Reagan and the union busters the middle class has shrunk and the gap between the rich and the poor has grown larger.

The Biggest Kennedy Myth

The truth is, the Kennedy family has done MORE good for the people of America than any family in history. Jack Kennedy liked to fuck women, but he never fucked this country. Nixon probably never cheated on Pat, but he fucked 180 million Americans.

Ted Kennedy, murder??? Nobody in his right mind would make that accusation.

In the U.S., special statutory definitions include murder committed with malice aforethought, characterized by deliberation or premeditation or occurring during the commission of another serious crime, as robbery or arson (first-degree murder), and murder by intent but without deliberation or premeditation (second-degree murder).

Old man Kennedy didn't have enough money to buy off all the right wing hatred that existed when FDR became President. If there were any legs to the bootlegger accusation, it would have been used as a hammer against him.

BTW, did Oscar Wilde know you personally?

A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing.
Oscar Wilde

Dr. Paul Kangor, Hoover Institution, Stanford wrote the following in “DUPES: How America's Adversaries Have Manipulated Progressives for a Century”

"the Kennedy family has done MORE good for the people of America than any family in history."

1. For Ted Kennedy, being a dupe begins with his first foreign-policy trips in the 1960s, after replacing his brother in the Senate. By the way, John F. Kennedy was no dupe. He was a staunch anti-communist Democrat, as had been the entire Kennedy clan. It’s impossible to picture Ted echoing his late brother, who had warned America of its “atheistic foe” and the “godless” “communist conspiracy.” His work against American interests lasted decades.

a. During the Vietnam War, he went to South Vietnam on a fact-finding trip, and claimed that 80% of all the refugees in South Vietnam were made so because of American troops….According to this portrayal, all of South Vietnam was virtually one enlarged terror/concentration camp, thanks to America and its soldiers—and not because of anything done by the communists of North Vietnam. As usual, everything was our fault.

b. Senator Kennedy made similar claims 40 years later against our troops in Iraq. Recall May 2004, when he claimed that “Saddam’s torture chambers reopened under new management—U.S. management.”

2. The following from the Central Committee archives, in Moscow: May 14, 1983, Committee on State Security of the USSR, On 9-10 May of this year, Senator Edward Kennedy’s close friend and trusted confidant J. Tunney was in Moscow. The senator charged Tunney to convey the following message, through confidential contacts, to the General Secretary of the Center Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, Y. Andropov. … very troubled by the current state of Soviet-American relations. … dangerous. The main reason for this is Reagan’s belligerence, and his firm commitment to deploy new American middle range nuclear weapons… the President’s refusal to engage any modification on his politics…. improvement of the economy: inflation has been greatly reduced, production levels are increasing as is overall business activity. For these reasons, interest rates will continue to decline.

3. … prudent and timely to undertake the following steps to counter the militaristic politics of … he offers the following proposals to the General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union Y.V. Andropov:

a. …a personal meeting in July of this year. The main purpose of the meeting, according to the senator, would be to arm Soviet officials with explanations … so they may be better prepared and more convincing during appearances in the USA… also invite one of the well known Republican senators, for example, Mark Hatfield.

b. … to influence Americans it would be important to organize in August-September of this year, televised interviews with Y.V. Andropov in the USA… the president of the board of directors of ABC, Elton Raul and television columnists Walter Cronkite or Barbara Walters…

c. … Tunney remarked that the senator wants to run for president in 1988. …Kennedy does not discount that during the 1984 campaign, the Democratic Party may officially turn to him to lead the fight against the Republicans…
Letter Details Kennedy Offer To USSR | Sweetness & Light

So, Boring....you endorse treason?

"Ted Kennedy, murder??? Nobody in his right mind would make that accusation. "
That makes it pretty clear why you don'd acknowledge the facts...

[The diver who recovered Kopechne’s body, John Farrar testified at the official inquest that her body was found where the air pocket would have formed. He said: “Had I received a call within five to ten minutes of the accident occurring, and was able, as I was the following morning, to be at the victim's side within twenty-five minutes of receiving the call, in such event there is a strong possibility that she would have been alive on removal from the submerged car.”
http://www.wral.com/golo/blogpost/5601486/?d_full_comments=1&d_comments_page=2]

But Kennedy was more concerned about saving his own reputation. For hours he did nothing. What must have gone through his mind during that time? What sort of man is capable of such killer callousness? Kennedy in the end survived — not just literally, but politically. Had he not been a Kennedy would he have got away with it? He was given a mere suspended jail sentence for his role in the death of the young woman.

Among callers to one US phone-in show was the pilot who flew him back to be questioned by the police after Chappaquiddick.
The pilot recalled that what struck him most about Kennedy was his absolute arrogance.
That pampered arrogance and Kennedy’s contempt for women remained in evidence down through the years. Chappaquiddick defined Edward Kennedy. Nothing that followed, nothing that he did ever made it right.
Lindy McDowell: How Ted Kennedy lived in the shadow of Mary Jo’s death - Lindy McDowell, Columnists - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

As long as we’re on the subject of humor this morning, what kind of jokes did the late Ted Kennedy like to tell his closest friends? One of Kennedy’s close friends, former editor of Newsweek and New York Times Magazine Ed Klein, tells the Diane Rehm Show that Chappaquiddick jokes were high up on the list (audio here, at 30:10):
I don’t know if you know this or not, but one of his favorite topics of humor was indeed Chappaquiddick itself. And he would ask people, “have you heard any new jokes about Chappaquiddick?” That is just the most amazing thing. It’s not that he didn’t feel remorse about the death of Mary Jo Kopechne, but that he still always saw the other side of everything and the ridiculous side of things, too.

If that’s true it makes Kennedy kind of a monster. The odd thing is that if you listen to the whole show, the tone of everyone involved is nauseatingly haigographic and reverential. Klein apparently let his guard down a bit; after he lets it slip Kennedy liked to joke about the woman he killed you can actually hear in his voice that he’s trying to backpedal.
“One of his favorite topics of humor was indeed Chappaquiddick itself”; Update: Audio added « Hot Air

Obamacare goes much farther in cost savings, limits on profit, low cost clinics, care guidelines (against torts), etc.That you don't get told about on the Pub Propganda Machine.

"... limits on profit..."
Only a fool or a totalitarian would think that that phrase has any import....

Well, you certainly fill the bill on both counts...

"You may, for instance, think that you have a right to health care. After all, President Obama said so, didn’t he? But you cannot receive health-care unless some doctor or health practitioner surrenders some of his time – his life – to you. He may be willing to do this for compensation, but that’s his choice. You have no “right” to his time or property. You have no right to his or any other person’s life or to any portion thereof."
Boortz, Op. Cit.

So by that logic we don't have a right to a trial by jury since we have no 'right' to those people's time or property, as you put it.

You REALLY need to learn to think before you post.

Forum List

Back