The Belief That Life Was the Result of an Accident Is Unscientific

Wait. Who exactly is it that believes atoms have sentient life?
Anyone who believes life is an accidental byproduct of an explosion long ago is saying atoms have sentient life.
no, theyre saying that atoms can lead to sentient life.

which they can
We know what ratio of elements we are.
Mix away and make yourself a new friend.

I'd have to mix for a few billion years.

You could mix for eternity and you still wouldn't be able to create life, intentionally or accidentally.

We always hear how you need so many billion years to create life so we will never be able to replicate it.

The problem is, life appeared almost at the same time the planet came to be.

I'd have to mix for a few billion years.
Those elements have been around since the beginning of time. How many people popping up out of thin air?

You realise you're skipping a few trillion steps, right?
And what steps did I skip that makes a carbon atom different in me than a carbon atom sitting on the desk in front of me??
And how exactly are those carbon atoms different????

That with which they've combined and recombined ... rinse repeat.
Answer the question. How is a carbon atom in me different than a carbon atom on my desk?

The atom itself is identical... the way they have combined with other elements in a billion different combinations is very different.

A brick is a brick ... but the Taj Mahal and a fireplace are two very different things.

actually, honest people say "i dont know"
they dont say "therefore god"

Guys like you make mocking statements about a "sky God" and then, when presented with science, you pull the k*nt act by claiming you don't know and accusing believers of being dishonest. Typical k*nt.
believers are dishonest.

nobody knows, thats just the reality of the situation.

Honest? What does science have to do with honesty?

Put up or shut up.

I'm guessing you can do neither.

Those elements have been around since the beginning of time. How many people popping up out of thin air?

And what steps did I skip that makes a carbon atom different in me than a carbon atom sitting on the desk in front of me??

Answer the question. How is a carbon atom in me different than a carbon atom on my desk?

The atom itself is identical... the way they have combined with other elements in a billion different combinations is very different.

A brick is a brick ... but the Taj Mahal and a fireplace are two very different things.
Tell us how these atoms have combined.

You do know you are telling us the Periodic table is wrong and obsolete, don't you?

Guys like you make mocking statements about a "sky God" and then, when presented with science, you pull the k*nt act by claiming you don't know and accusing believers of being dishonest. Typical k*nt.
believers are dishonest.

Put up or shut up.

Careful, you'll hurt his vagina.

I'm not an atheist. I believe very much in an infinite G-d. However, my version of G-d is fully capable of letting molecular biology do most of his heavy lifting.

believers are dishonest.

Put up or shut up.
put up what?

science doesnt claim to know the origin of the singularity

religion makes something up

which ones honest?

yeeerp

Why would a carbon atoms bother itself and become sentient?
It gains nothing, it loses nothing. It will be the same carbon atom a thousand years from now.

Anyone who believes life is an accidental byproduct of an explosion long ago is saying atoms have sentient life.

How did the atoms in the Periodic table come to exist? Aren't they products of long dead stars that exploded? Or do you not believe any of that scientific stuff?

You do know you are telling us the Periodic table is wrong and obsolete, don't you?

You understand there is no periodic table of molecules, right ?

If you tried to create one, it wouldn't fit on Earth.

believers are dishonest.

Put up or shut up.
put up what?

science doesnt claim to know the origin of the singularity

religion makes something up

which ones honest?

yeeerp

Create life if you claim to know the origin was random

Otherwise, stick to your own belief and shove it.

How did the atoms in the Periodic table come to exist? Aren't they products of long dead stars that exploded? Or do you not believe any of that scientific stuff?
OP is about the Periodic table becoming sentient, stay focused.

Bonding is what you are talking about.

Tell us what atoms have bonded that are sentient.

Bonding is what you are talking about.

Tell us what atoms have bonded that are sentient.

Atheists are not sentient so how could their atoms be?

Forum List

Back