The Beat(down) Goes On - PGA Cancels Bedminster

Who gives a fuck?
You had best believe the Republican Party does. Campaign contributions? Now you're talking a language they understand.
Yes, they do care, which is why this is a really dumb move. You would think the PGA would be looking for more veiwers, not less.
You're under this weird delusion that Trump is popular.
4i6Ckte.gif

Nancy Pelosi and the House has been farting around for almost a week and is still just making threats. It ought to be obvious by now that Pence and the Cabinet are not going to move on the 25th. They knew that by last Friday.

Impotent government is once again being shown up by private sector and the people, who have had enough. Maybe that's the way it should be, though. Looks pretty pathetic for Congress though.

This is going to continue with everything connected to Trump.

As for your avatar did you lose a bet? The beat down will continue because unlike any other group, party or movement the 2020 left is terrified of opposing points of view/opinions. Anybody else happily debates things they feel strongly about with those who feel differently, it's a big part of how we learn. These folks? Instead they want to hide ALL opposing POV , or inconvients truths and even facts. Beyond that they want to punish cons for having idealogy different from theirs! Incredibly the diversity people absolutely hate diversity of thought! This all tells me that their only real passion is the passion they have for straight up control.

Who gives a fuck?
You had best believe the Republican Party does. Campaign contributions? Now you're talking a language they understand.
Yes, they do care, which is why this is a really dumb move. You would think the PGA would be looking for more veiwers, not less.
4i6Ckte.gif
The guy who was elected by half the country? Yeah, he is extremely popular.

Who gives a fuck?
Those folks at the Capitol last week didn't look like golfers to me. Don't worry about the PGA. They'll be fine.
Republicans dont watch golf? :cuckoo:

Who gives a fuck?
4i6Ckte.gif
The country has over 350 million people...are you asserting that 125 million voted for fat donnie?

Who gives a fuck?

Campaign contributions at a Golfing event?
Did you see the rest of OP'S posts?

So you're proud of the fact that people are being punished for who they support politically?
How communist of you.....
Oh...that wont stop them from donating dumbshit.
It's a free market, right? They have the right to not give money to jokers. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

It's scary as hell that you were once a teacher.
Don't start that again. Trolling isn't good for your freedom of speech.

Ah...so you want to curtail freedom of speech.
How communist of you.
image_from_ios_480.jpg

As for your avatar did you lose a bet? The beat down will continue because unlike any other group, party or movement the 2020 left is terrified of opposing points of view/opinions. Anybody else happily debates things they feel strongly about with those who feel differently, it's a big part of how we learn. These folks? Instead they want to hide ALL opposing POV , or inconvients truths and even facts. Beyond that they want to punish cons for having idealogy different from theirs! Incredibly the diversity people absolutely hate diversity of thought! This all tells me that their only real passion is the passion they have for straight up control.

No problem with opposing views. Insurrection? Different story.

Who gives a fuck?
4i6Ckte.gif
The country has over 350 million people...are you asserting that 125 million voted for fat donnie?
What a waste of time question that is. Dont you have better things to do than this ^? :cuckoo:

Who gives a fuck?

Campaign contributions at a Golfing event?
Did you see the rest of OP'S posts?

So you're proud of the fact that people are being punished for who they support politically?
How communist of you.....
Oh...that wont stop them from donating dumbshit.
It's a free market, right? They have the right to not give money to jokers. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

It's scary as hell that you were once a teacher.
Don't start that again. Trolling isn't good for your freedom of speech.

Ah...so you want to curtail freedom of speech.
How communist of you.
View attachment 441459
:clap:

Who gives a fuck?
4i6Ckte.gif
What a waste of time question that is. Dont you have better things to do than this ^? :cuckoo:
Math hard for you?

Who gives a fuck?
4i6Ckte.gif
Yeah....74,000,000 people isn't that much.

Forum List

Back