The Beach Boys to perform at Trump inauguration!

• Banned
Tru Tru Tru, Tru Tru Tru Trump!

TRUMP TRUMP TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

• Banned
"The so-called "A" list celebrities are all wanting tixs to the inauguration, but look what they did for Hillary, NOTHING. I want the PEOPLE!" - Trump

And wasn’t one of them involved with Charles Manson?
No, just Manson's delusion of grandeur, much like the fake crap you spew. His delusions even drew John Lennon into them as well.

one of them is considered one of the greatest composers of rock....
Watching the movie, listening to their genius, where the hell did that sound come from? Who sings like that? LOL. Girly men. But boy did it sound good huh?

I feel bad for Brian Wilson. Paul Giamotti played the guy who controlled him. Controlled every aspect of his life. I guess he was a paranoid schizo. Or at least that's what Paul's character told Brian's girlfriend. He broke them up. The guy had Brian on so many drugs.

I couldn't tell if the guy was doing the right thing or drugging him in order to be able to control him. Does anyone know the real story? It was sad.

And then the other Beach Boy played by another actor I love, he was the one I believe was the brains behind it all. In fact I'm sure. Everyone in the studio was getting sick of him being a perfectionist and they told him his lyrics made no sense. Truly a weirdo. His dad abused him and was his manager and sold the Beach Boys song rights for like $750,000. He told him, "you guys are done anyways I got what I could"

I would not want to be a Beach Boy.

No, just Manson's delusion of grandeur, much like the fake crap you spew. His delusions even drew John Lennon into them as well.
Yes one of them was involved with Manson.

The two even worked on music together

I saw the documentary on Manson. Brian visited Manson a lot don't lie. 6 degrees of separation means Trump and Manson only 2 degrees apart.

Watching the movie, listening to their genius, where the hell did that sound come from? Who sings like that? LOL. Girly men. But boy did it sound good huh?

I feel bad for Brian Wilson. Paul Giamotti played the guy who controlled him. Controlled every aspect of his life. I guess he was a paranoid schizo. Or at least that's what Paul's character told Brian's girlfriend. He broke them up. The guy had Brian on so many drugs.

I couldn't tell if the guy was doing the right thing or drugging him in order to be able to control him. Does anyone know the real story? It was sad.

And then the other Beach Boy played by another actor I love, he was the one I believe was the brains behind it all. In fact I'm sure. Everyone in the studio was getting sick of him being a perfectionist and they told him his lyrics made no sense. Truly a weirdo. His dad abused him and was his manager and sold the Beach Boys song rights for like $750,000. He told him, "you guys are done anyways I got what I could"

I would not want to be a Beach Boy.
And then the other Beach Boy played by another actor I love, he was the one I believe was the brains behind it all.

the brains behind what?....

Yes one of them was involved with Manson.

The two even worked on music together

I saw the documentary on Manson. Brian visited Manson a lot don't lie. 6 degrees of separation means Trump and Manson only 2 degrees apart.
Wow, Trump is trash but come on Manson was nowhere deranged as Trump…

Yes, I wrote it!

Forum List

Back