The Balloon and the failure to communicate with profound look of weakness.

See? You just made Russia and China think all of the USA is composed of hysterical whimpering cowards, authoritarian losers who can only parrot idiot party propaganda. Please stop.
No actually they are witnessing just how out of touch you loons really are. To follow party instead of what's best for our country. They got detail plans about one of our military bases and are headed to get more. Tell me any of that money China gave Hunter, to give to Biden. Did you get any, or you're doing it for free?

Back in reality, a small fraction of American weapons are reaming the Russians, leaving them and the Chinese terrified.

And that clearly upsets you. You want to stop western democracies from defending themselves against fascism. That's your real agenda. You're an asset to fascists and commies.

I understand that you're not working for the fascists and commies directly. The Republicans work for the fascists and commies, and you shill for the Republicans, so you're only indirectly shilling for fascists and commies.

Sadly for you, we're not going to stop curbstomping fascists just because it hurts your feelings.

You are SOOOOO confused and gullible, just like much of Western Europe.

The Russians and the Chinese are not terrified by anything this administration is doing. They are laughing behind closed doors but may act “concerned” in public view because they want us to continue down this path.

We are bleeding ourselves dry with COVID level spending post COVID. Our military assets are being expended in a no-win situation, much llike Vietnam but in a proxy format. We could have destroyed Vietnam had we gone in guns blazing full strength without worrying about anything, including public opinion, and taken the country. Instead, they essentially won the war by bleeding us dry, not militarily in that case, but bleeding the will of the people to continue the war. In the Ukraine, we are slowly dispursing military equipment, it gets destroyed and we release more, it gets destroyed and so on and so on. At some point, we are left with not enough to defend ourselves. This is not even accounting for the unbelievable amounts of money we continue to throw into the fire in Ukraine. Ukraine will NOT win this war with the US and other allies trickling in military aid and weapons, but we will eventually run out of aid and weapons.

There are bad guys in the world, including China and Russia. It would behoove you spoiled lunatics to take note and stop putting so much effort into some bogus climate change emergency and gender identity issues and focus on real world, adult problems.

Russian planes violate US airspace quite often and our fighter jets intercept them.

They fly just inside the 12 mile buffer zone to test response time, location of intercept, origin of intercept aircraft, then once intercepted they head home.

They don't fly into the middle of the US.... because we don't allow them to violate US sovereignty.

FB_IMG_1675518262677.jpg

They fly just inside the 12 mile buffer zone to test response time, location of intercept, origin of intercept aircraft, then once intercepted they head home.

They don't fly into the middle of the US.... because we don't allow them to violate US sovereignty.
My dad was a USAF jet fighter pilot stationed in Alaska in the early 1970's and intercepted Russian planes more than once.

I'm sure China and Russia are watching US conservatives in their current state absolute pants-crapping hysterical meltdown over a stray balloon, and they're thinking "Wow, the US must be a nation of total pussies."

Republicans, please stop being such shrieking cowards. You're making the USA look really bad.

What looks bad is under Biden the US doesn't secure their borders or their airspace. Just a few months ago China was threatening to shoot down Pelosi's plane, and now we have Biden fearing to shoot down a spy ballon.

I'm sure China and Russia are watching US conservatives in their current state absolute pants-crapping hysterical meltdown over a stray balloon, and they're thinking "Wow, the US must be a nation of total pussies."

Republicans, please stop being such shrieking cowards. You're making the USA look really bad.

The pussies are the ones allowing China to walk all over them and allowing them to do whatever the hell they want. Fucking idiot.

See? You just made Russia and China think all of the USA is composed of hysterical whimpering cowards, authoritarian losers who can only parrot idiot party propaganda. Please stop.
The only idiot parroting party propaganda here is you.

Russian planes violate US airspace quite often and our fighter jets intercept them. This has been happening a lot since the 1960's but a dolt like you would rather put all the blame on Trump.
Trump did nothing because we have a treaty that allows it, yet in your ignorance, you think we should have.

What is the 1992 treaty on Open Skies?

Signed March 24, 1992, the Open Skies Treaty permits each state-party to conduct short-notice, unarmed, reconnaissance flights over the others' entire territories to collect data on military forces and activities.

The Open Skies Treaty at a Glance | Arms Control Association​

My dad was a USAF jet fighter pilot stationed in Alaska in the early 1970's and intercepted Russian planes more than once.
My 1st assignment was at Alaska, intercepting the Russian Bear Bombers when they entered our airspace. I still have a couple small wooden plaques with Red stars on them they use to give us after each intercept. God bless your dad for his service, and you and your family as well.

My 1st assignment was at Alaska, intercepting the Russian Bear Bombers when they entered our airspace. I still have a couple small wooden plaques with Red stars on them they use to give us after each intercept. God bless your dad for his service, and you and your family as well.
What year did you serve in Alaska?

You are SOOOOO confused and gullible, just like much of Western Europe.
I'll believe western Europe over fascist surrender-monkeys. I'll especially believe Ukraine, as they're the ones suffering from invasion and genocide.

The Russians and the Chinese are not terrified by anything this administration is doing.
They're soiling their britches, as are you. You see the blue wave coming. You know it will destroy fascism in the USA, as well your fascist and communist allies.

Seriously, tell your leaders get off the Chinese and Russian payroll. It shouldn't matter if some of that money trickles down to you.

It would behoove you spoiled lunatics to take note and stop putting so much effort into some bogus climate change emergency
It's normal for fascist cults to hate good science, because science points out what liars those fascists are. Climate and COVID are two such obvious examples, where your side goes as far as jailing people for doing science that's inconvenient to TheParty.

and gender identity issues
It's exclusively _your_ side going completely batshit hysterical over gender issues. You created the problem, and now you're trying to blame the other side for doing what you did.

We know why. Fascists need enemies to rally the rank and file. For your cult, transpeople are the newjews.

The pussies are the ones allowing China to walk all over them and allowing them to do whatever the hell they want.
So, the Trump family, and their supporters, like you.

Come on. The GOP has been taking it up the bum from Putin and down the throat from Xi for years. The whole Republican establishment relies on commie money.

Your party is on the commie payroll. I'm just making it clear where we all stand. Your side does the bidding of commies and fascists, while we punch commies.

Forum List

Back