The baddest mother alive on the planet, Jon “Bones” Jones, confronts typical Antifa rich white kids

Idk if he's the baddest, but I always like that guy. Good on him for that.
Nuff said. Reading the tweets about this are hilarious. Trump/Bones 2020. “Imagine gathering up the courage to put on a mask and leave your moms house only to come across one of the best MMA fighters in history”. “These kids got fathered.” Pretty good stuff.

He wasn't playing around...."give me the spray can".....thank goodness that kid didn't make him ask one more time....

I think he's a cheater... Pokes people in the eyes and uses PED's... But I agree... Good on him for that.
Yeah his most recent PED violation was BS. Such a tiny amount that wouldn’t help him in any way. Either tainted supplements from pisspoor Chinese manufacturing, or remnants from his original that just stuck in his system. Eye poking just kind of happens. But to party all throughout camp, and really only train hard for a couple of weeks before facing the best the UFC has to offer...and then manhandle gorillas, he’s pretty undeniable. If he didn’t have substance abuse problems, and was dedicated...he’s already unbeatable, but he’d be the Jordan of the UFC. He fucks people up with those toothpicks he calls legs. Jones is a sad story, but my respect for him just got upped 10 fold after this.

I think he's a cheater... Pokes people in the eyes and uses PED's... But I agree... Good on him for that.
Yeah his most recent PED violation was BS. Such a tiny amount that wouldn’t help him in any way. Either tainted supplements from pisspoor Chinese manufacturing, or remnants from his original that just stuck in his system. Eye poking just kind of happens.
No... No... No... I have yet to see ANY fighter poke people in the eyes as much as he did. IF it just kind of happens then it's weird that it happens with him more than anyone else.

Jones is a sad story, but my respect for him just got upped 10 fold after this.
So did mine... But... I started a bit lower than you did is all. He still did a good thing.

Yeah his most recent PED violation was BS. Such a tiny amount that wouldn’t help him in any way. Either tainted supplements from pisspoor Chinese manufacturing, or remnants from his original that just stuck in his system. Eye poking just kind of happens.
No... No... No... I have yet to see ANY fighter poke people in the eyes as much as he did. IF it just kind of happens then it's weird that it happens with him more than anyone else.

Jones is a sad story, but my respect for him just got upped 10 fold after this.
So did mine... But... I started a bit lower than you did is all. He still did a good thing.
I guess it wouldn’t hurt him to ball his fist up when he’s pushing peoples faces away...but the eye pokes aren’t why he’s winning, you could argue a couple.

God I prayed so hard they didn’t know who he was, and that they gave him some tude, that would’ve been magical to see....but of course it’s Antifa kids, so when threatened with real violence they pissed themselves.

Essential Fleccas (@fleccas) Tweeted:
UFC fighter Jon Jones takes spray cans away from ANTIFA.

Boxing Kingdom on Twitter

If he shoulda knocked the shit outta some of those white boys
Noodle armed bitches

The was an excellent comment in the twitter comments; ANTIFA NEEDS MORE VITAMEN D!

OMG, such skinny little runts!

God I prayed so hard they didn’t know who he was, and that they gave him some tude, that would’ve been magical to see....but of course it’s Antifa kids, so when threatened with real violence they pissed themselves.

Essential Fleccas (@fleccas) Tweeted:
UFC fighter Jon Jones takes spray cans away from ANTIFA.

Boxing Kingdom on Twitter

He is the GOAT. No question about it we're watching greatness. 3 years later now the heavyweight champ!

Last night his opponent struck first with a kick to the balls. 10 seconds later he was tapping. We paid $80 for that? But can't wait to see him fight again. I'll pay $80 to watch the GOAT fight. It's like saying you wouldn't have paid to see Tyson fight. Or Ali. Or Sugar Ray. GOAT.

Nuff said. Reading the tweets about this are hilarious. Trump/Bones 2020. “Imagine gathering up the courage to put on a mask and leave your moms house only to come across one of the best MMA fighters in history”. “These kids got fathered.” Pretty good stuff.
"These kids got fathered".... love that.
Excellent way to put it.

Forum List

Back