The Bad Batch (Possibly the worst movie I've even seen)

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
I didn't make a review after I first saw the movie, but I just posted about the movie in another thread, so I thought I'd cut and paste to make a review. This movie is very very bad. So bad, you might want to watch it just to see how bad. It's kind of like when you find spoiled food in the refrigerator, you smell of it and ewwweeeee ---- That is really Bad,

The hot blonde chic is exiled into the Bad Lands (or what ever it's called... it's a fucking desert). She is soon captured by cannibals. They cut off one of her arms and one of her legs to munch on. The three cannibals that eat her arm and leg is a woman, a man and the man's cute little daughter. The hot blonde escapes and finds a place where people are not trying to eat her. She gets a prosthetic leg and arm. Then she leaves the people that are helping her and finds the woman and cute little daughter scavenging and old dump site. The hot blonde with the prosthetic leg shoots and kills the woman, but then feels sorry for the cute little girl (daughter of the cannibal) A lot of stuff happens...... but the hot blonde that got her arm and leg eaten by the cannibals ends up hooking up with the man cannibal. The cannibal man, the hot blonde who was being eaten, and the cute little cannibal daughter live happily ever after.

Last edited:
There has been one dog after another coming out of Hollywood...the movie industry is dying from a huge lack of creative talent.....

Ooops...The name of the movie is The Bad Batch.... Not the Bad Lands... my bad.

No one wanted to eat the rest of her? Waste!

Forum List

Back