The Audit Says

This is a voting rights violation.
Ballot fraud denies people their right to vote.
If we had an honest DOJ there would be an investigation.
But Biden's DOJ is part of the Democrat Crime Machine.
The citizens of AZ need to start suing for their right to vote.

This is a voting rights violation.
Ballot fraud denies people their right to vote.
If we had an honest DOJ there would be an investigation.
But Biden's DOJ is part of the Democrat Crime Machine.
The citizens of AZ need to start suing for their right to vote.

For Justice, we must go to Don Corleone

No fraud? How much proof do you need?

You don't need to convince me, but it still isn't officially FRAUD until it is legally recognized in the courts and people are brought to justice for another stolen election, and maybe Hobbs office repealed, otherwise, it is all just laughed at by the left and MSM, and dismissed as just more fake news.

You sure as Hell are. You have not posted a thing we could not see on CNN or MSNBC. You have no mind of your own and gloat because criminals are in charge. Scum does that. Guess what that makes you?
LMAO!! Look out guys! He's triggered again!

Quit wasting the Nation's time on this fantasy.

Fantasy. That is an interesting choice of words for an event with somewhere between 500 and 1000 cases of both documented circumstantial and direct evidence supporting the steal!

So I'll ask again--- stealing an election is serious business, a felony that the government certainly takes seriously; just someone caught voting twice gets them in serious hot water. Look at the billions of dollars and years of investigations they have invested into just the possibility or believe that Trump may have tried to steal 2020! So, please provide us with the investigations, hearings, studies, findings and reports along with WHO conducted them, how, when and where which allows both the government, media and you to conclude that all notions that 2020 was rigged against Trump is pure poppycock? Or as you put it: fantasy.

Please be quick, I'll be waiting.

Fantasy. That is an interesting choice of words for an event with somewhere between 500 and 1000 cases of both documented circumstantial and direct evidence supporting the steal!

So I'll ask again--- stealing an election is serious business, a felony that the government certainly takes seriously; just someone caught voting twice gets them in serious hot water. Look at the billions of dollars and years of investigations they have invested into just the possibility or believe that Trump may have tried to steal 2020! So, please provide us with the investigations, hearings, studies, findings and reports along with WHO conducted them, how, when and where which allows both the government, media and you to conclude that all notions that 2020 was rigged against Trump is pure poppycock? Or as you put it: fantasy.

Please be quick, I'll be waiting.
There is no evidence of a stolen election.

You know this.

There is no evidence of a stolen election.

Dinosaurs died 66 million years ago. That is a CONCLUSION based on an INVESTIGATION into the stratigraphic EVIDENCE, that is how we KNOW that. No one just deduced that psychically.

Your statement above is a CONCLUSION that too must have been based on an INVESTIGATION. Where is the INVESTIGATION which draws that CONCLUSION?

Simple enough question.

What's the remedy?
choppers.jpg

Dinosaurs died 66 million years ago. That is a CONCLUSION based on an INVESTIGATION into the stratigraphic EVIDENCE, that is how we KNOW that. No one just deduced that psychically.

Your statement above is a CONCLUSION that too must have been based on an INVESTIGATION. Where is the INVESTIGATION which draws that CONCLUSION?

Simple enough question.
InB4 "Muh 60 court cases, where the evidence wasn't looked at!"

InB4 "Muh 60 court cases, where the evidence wasn't looked at!"

Notice Crappypus still has not answered my question?

No Lefty EVER answers the question of where the investigation is that proved all the fraud claims were BASELESS because there never was one.

THEN they try the argument: "But you are making the accusation! The burden of proof is on you!"

Never mind the fact that the burden is IMPOSSIBLE when the reader is unwilling to consider ANY evidence as sufficient proof.

Never mind that their saying the fraud claims are BASELESS is ALSO an ACCUSATION.

Funny how fast that BURDEN of PROOF disappears when it is upon THEM. :smoke:

And you know how you KNOW they KNOW it is all BS?

Because then they try to argue we are just HUNG UP on 2020 and need to MOVE ON.

Forum List

Back