The art of WHAT deal???

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
My dear, brain-washed Trumpsters.......Can you deny what this "new" budget really states regarding how good the orange clown is regarding making a deal based on his promises?

bear in mind that not only is the charlatan inn the WH, but congress is bright red also.

The budget is currently funding Planned Parenthood
The budget is currently funding the "dreaded" PBS and NPR
The budget is funding NASA
The budget, which previously claimed to cut the EPA by a third, suffered a loss of 1%.

Gorsuch's is indeed sitting in the SCOTUS, but the clown could have nominated Judge Judy and with the majority in the senate, she would also be sitting at the bench.

Art of what fucking deal???

• Banned
Again? Still? There's been numerous threads on what he has been able to accomplish. Thanks for admitting you are lost.

How "true"......my apologies. Trump has VASTLY improved his golf score by the endless practicing.....LOL

My dear, brain-washed Trumpsters.......Can you deny what this "new" budget really states regarding how good the orange clown is regarding making a deal based on his promises?

bear in mind that not only is the charlatan inn the WH, but congress is bright red also.

The budget is currently funding Planned Parenthood
The budget is currently funding the "dreaded" PBS and NPR
The budget is funding NASA
The budget, which previously claimed to cut the EPA by a third, suffered a loss of 1%.

Gorsuch's is indeed sitting in the SCOTUS, but the clown could have nominated Judge Judy and with the majority in the senate, she would also be sitting at the bench.

Art of what fucking deal???
What new budget? This was a spending bill from Obama's last one. Get back to us in October. That's when Trump's first budget hits.

Forum List

Back