Zone1 The Anti-Catholic Jewish Globalists behind the corrupt FBI informant

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Gypsy Fight Night - Gypsy Strength
Do you think that is Anti-Semitic or do you think the Jewish Globalists are indeed Anti-Catholic? I mean is that anti-semitic or a fact?

:eusa_think:

FBI Internal Memo Warns against ‘Radical Traditionalist Catholic Ideology’​

1676360960246.png

The FBI Doubles Down on Christians and White Supremacy in 2023​

Richmond_Intel_product-1.png

1676361120290.png

The Vatican has always been notoriously anti-Semitic. And tried to usurp the role of the Jews in the Bible.
The Great Reset we are under now, hates Jews and Christians. Catholics make a good target for our government to start with. They'll come for the rest of us in due time...

The Vatican has always been notoriously anti-Semitic. And tried to usurp the role of the Jews in the Bible.
The Great Reset we are under now, hates Jews and Christians. Catholics make a good target for our government to start with. They'll come for the rest of us in due time...

Do you think it works the other way too. That Jews are Anti-Catholic or Anti-Christian? I saw a video of jews, saying they are allowed to pray in a mosque but not in a church. Do you really believe jews like christians? Or is it one sided that the Vatican is only "Anti-Semitic"?

I think the Jews consider Christians one step above Muslims...

And I think thats not true, they consider Christians as Pagans. Muslims as monotheists. They can pray in a mosque not in a church, they consider Christians especially Catholics (with all the Saints, Iconography and Mary statues) as idolators. In Judaism they want to kill idolators or are suppossed to kill idolators and destroy their temples.

The Vatican has always been notoriously anti-Semitic.
This is sort of. . . disconnected from reality. Unless, you believe Jews are Anti-Semitic? :eusa_think:

:dunno:

The Vatican hasn't been, "anti-Semitic," since WWII, at the latest. The Vatican has always been, notoriously political, is more to the point. Because there are so many different competing lay orders, and different political interests along with the IOR, it is, like every other powerful state and institution throughout history, susceptible to corruption. The various competing interests in the founding of the world Zionist movement and Israel, have been no different.

The Vatican has, and will, prosecute everyone and anyone that it thinks it can subdue, to promote its own power, and make allies with anyone that it believes will promote their own power, just the same as any organization and institution on Earth.

Pope Francis meets Jewish leaders as they launch initiative to strengthen Catholic-Jewish bonds​

The following link is pretty good, though IMO? I think the author is probably a bit of an anti-Semite, and probably paranoid. He should have done backgrounds on the entire global ruling oligarchy, NOT JUST JEWS. Catholics, Anglicans, atheists, etc. I'd suspect, there are probably not a lot of Mormons or evangelicals on the board of directors. . .

Here is the governance council out there;

(Interesting side note; When looking down the list of board members for the World Economic forum, most of them make sense, and, a few of them I would think are Muslem, Confucian, Buddhist, Hindi, etc. But, I cannot for the life of me, figure out why global oligarchs, would want a world famous musician on their governance board, that makes no sense. Nor could I figure out Yo-Yo Ma's religion. huh.)

Origins of the World Economic Forum Revisited​

Why are they Targeting Christians?!?​

The following link is pretty good, though IMO? I think the author is probably a bit of an anti-Semite, and probably paranoid. He should have done backgrounds on the entire global ruling oligarchy, NOT JUST JEWS. Catholics, Anglicans, atheists, etc. I'd suspect, there are probably not a lot of Mormons or evangelicals on the board of directors. . .

Here is the governance council out there;

(Interesting side note; When looking down the list of board members for the World Economic forum, most of them make sense, and, a few of them I would think are Muslem, Confucian, Buddhist, Hindi, etc. But, I cannot for the life of me, figure out why global oligarchs, would want a world famous musician on their governance board, that makes no sense. Nor could I figure out Yo-Yo Ma's religion. huh.)

That is true I guess. Good point.

This is sort of. . . disconnected from reality. Unless, you believe Jews are Anti-Semitic? :eusa_think:
You refer to Jews without recognising the mix that includes Khazarians who only profess to be Jews . Lived in Khazaria , now essentially Ukraine .

And IF you note that all top Globalists are Khazarian Jews, you might have a way to seeing why these apparent Jews hate bloodline Judean Jews .

Not because there is anything worse about them compared to Christians or Moslems , for example . But simply because none of them are true

Khazarians and in today's currency , Globalists .

You refer to Jews without recognising the mix that includes Khazarians who only profess to be Jews . Lived in Khazaria , now essentially Ukraine .

And IF you note that all top Globalists are Khazarian Jews, you might have a way to seeing why these apparent Jews hate bloodline Judean Jews .

Not because there is anything worse about them compared to Christians or Moslems , for example . But simply because none of them are true

Khazarians and in today's currency , Globalists .
You know, I have heard this narrative, several times.

And I try to do research on it. What I find particularly disturbing, is that anytime I do find anything on it, it is generally called a, "conspiracy theory," with not a lot to back this up.

There should be concrete DNA sequencing, backed by historical documentation, on such an easily provable narrative, but search engines and scholarly work, tend to be farily sparse.

Anyone that brings up such a narrative seem to be demonized and roundly attacked.

It reminds me much of how the Templar interaction with the Catholic Church and the Free Masons, tends to be shrouded in mystery, not widely known, or understood -- and also mixed with a lot of rumor and conspiracy.

Do you think that is Anti-Semitic or do you think the Jewish Globalists are indeed Anti-Catholic? I mean is that anti-semitic or a fact?

some Jews are.. some not

Forum List

Back