The answer to the Southern border problem....

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
It's been awhile since I was out of country but do remember especially in the Carabean that US agents were stationed in countries to check passports and to make sure you were who you said you were and would not let you leave that Carabean country for America until everything was right...It seems the U.S. could have ONE office at a port of entry IN MEXICO, with say 20 judges to hear cases and perhaps another 20 to adjudicate a person before entry....keep Foreigners in Mexico until their appeals are heard....Mexico, on the other hand could make it difficult for Latin Americans to get this far north and prevent having THOUSANDS of now unwanted , unruly, diseased, and criminal aliens from piling up in their country.... a WALL would certainly help them in controlling these people as word gets back that it is almost impossible to get here ...your thoughts!

Yup. An internal wall. No access to jobs, housing, school, government assistance. You come here illegally, you get nothing.

You squat on the street, you get picked up and pushed back over the border. No exceptions.

The answer is simple an not talked about enough. Simply extend the rio grande with canals along the border. Stock with these guys:

Abolish all the trappings of the welfare state....Then any immigrants would be here to work and not mooch.

Not just cheaper than the wall, but it would actually free up money.
I thought you kids were afraid they'd "take yer jobs!"?

It's been awhile since I was out of country but do remember especially in the Carabean that US agents were stationed in countries to check passports and to make sure you were who you said you were and would not let you leave that Carabean country for America until everything was right...It seems the U.S. could have ONE office at a port of entry IN MEXICO, with say 20 judges to hear cases and perhaps another 20 to adjudicate a person before entry....keep Foreigners in Mexico until their appeals are heard....Mexico, on the other hand could make it difficult for Latin Americans to get this far north and prevent having THOUSANDS of now unwanted , unruly, diseased, and criminal aliens from piling up in their country.... a WALL would certainly help them in controlling these people as word gets back that it is almost impossible to get here ...your thoughts!
Stop meddling in the internal affairs of sovereign states in Central America for the benefit of US investors and arms merchants.

The Violence Central American Migrants Are Fleeing Was Stoked by the US

"The Violence Central American Migrants Are Fleeing Was Stoked by the US..."
1530142615663-GettyImages-485398190.jpeg

"The desperate border-crossers often come from Central America’s 'Northern Triangle'—El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras—and are fleeing high homicide rates and violence in those countries.

"But this instability did not arise in a vacuum.

"Many historians and policy experts are quick to point out that much of the troubles in Central America were created or at least helped by the US’s interference in those countries going back decades.

"In other words, the foreign policy of the past has profoundly shaped the present immigration crisis."

Stop meddling in the internal affairs of sovereign states in Central America for the benefit of US investors and arms merchants.

"The Violence Central American Migrants Are Fleeing Was Stoked by the US..."
1530142615663-GettyImages-485398190.jpeg

"The desperate border-crossers often come from Central America’s 'Northern Triangle'—El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras—and are fleeing high homicide rates and violence in those countries.

"But this instability did not arise in a vacuum.

"Many historians and policy experts are quick to point out that much of the troubles in Central America were created or at least helped by the US’s interference in those countries going back decades.

"In other words, the foreign policy of the past has profoundly shaped the present immigration crisis."
That certainly sounds like more COMMIE LEFTIST BULLSHIT to me. It has been a few decades since we actively interfered in Latin America, and LOGICALLY these people have seen friends and relatives illegally come here and are able to DROP OFF A KID THAT IMMEDIATELY BECOMES A CITIZEN requiring the parents to stay with said citizen FOREVER and collect all the FREE SHIT the DemonRATS can legislate for them...AND THEIR VOTE!....So please, don't insult our intelligence with that bullshit!

That certainly sounds like more COMMIE LEFTIST BULLSHIT to me. It has been a few decades since we actively interfered in Latin America,
It's true Bush took his evil eye off Central America when he launched Operation Iraqi Liberation (OIL), but that was quickly remedied by his successor:
tumblr_n8gy1iyigd1qz4sr8o1_1280.gif

"The US role in the Honduras coup and subsequent violence..."

The US role in the Honduras coup and subsequent violence

"The leader of the (2009) coup, Honduran General Romeo Vásquez Velásquez, was a graduate of the notorious School of the Americas, a U.S. Army training program nicknamed 'School of Assassins' for the sizable number of graduates who have engaged in coups, as well as the torture and murder of political opponents.

"The training of coup plotters at the program, since renamed the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation, isn’t a bygone feature of the Cold War:"

That certainly sounds like more COMMIE LEFTIST BULLSHIT to me. It has been a few decades since we actively interfered in Latin America,
It's true Bush took his evil eye off Central America when he launched Operation Iraqi Liberation (OIL), but that was quickly remedied by his successor:

"The leader of the (2009) coup, Honduran General Romeo Vásquez Velásquez, was a graduate of the notorious School of the Americas, a U.S. Army training program nicknamed 'School of Assassins' for the sizable number of graduates who have engaged in coups, as well as the torture and murder of political opponents.

"The training of coup plotters at the program, since renamed the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation, isn’t a bygone feature of the Cold War:"
And THIS has what to do with illegal Immigrants coming here for free shit?

Learn some history.

"Oglesby spoke to me from Guatemala, which even today is still feeling the cumulative effects of US actions from over 50 years ago.

"In the 1950s, Guatemala attempted to end exploitative labor practices and give land to Mayan Indians in the highlands.

"The move, according to now-unclassified CIA documents, threatened US interests like the United Fruit Company, which controlled a good portion of land in Guatemala.

" But instead of citing economic factors, many in the US cried 'communism,' saying the labor reforms were a threat to democracy. Wisconsin Senator Alexander Wiley, chair of the Foreign Relations Committee at the time, said he believed that a 'Communist octopus' had used its tentacles to control events in Guatemala.

"In 1954, the CIA helped organize a military coup to overthrow Guatemala’s democratically elected government, and continued to train the Guatemalan military well into the 70s."

US inspired violence in Central America in the 50s and 80s has never completely abated. It is driving much of the migration Trump and his Twinkies are WHINING about today.

Learn some history.

"Oglesby spoke to me from Guatemala, which even today is still feeling the cumulative effects of US actions from over 50 years ago.

"In the 1950s, Guatemala attempted to end exploitative labor practices and give land to Mayan Indians in the highlands.

"The move, according to now-unclassified CIA documents, threatened US interests like the United Fruit Company, which controlled a good portion of land in Guatemala.

" But instead of citing economic factors, many in the US cried 'communism,' saying the labor reforms were a threat to democracy. Wisconsin Senator Alexander Wiley, chair of the Foreign Relations Committee at the time, said he believed that a 'Communist octopus' had used its tentacles to control events in Guatemala.

"In 1954, the CIA helped organize a military coup to overthrow Guatemala’s democratically elected government, and continued to train the Guatemalan military well into the 70s."

US inspired violence in Central America in the 50s and 80s has never completely abated. It is driving much of the migration Trump and his Twinkies are WHINING about today.

Tough titty. I live here, it's my country, and I won't accept a revenge package for something I had nothing to do with anymore than I'll accept paying reparations for slavery.

There it is.

Learn some history.

Tough titty. I live here, it's my country, and I won't accept a revenge package for something I had nothing to do with anymore than I'll accept paying reparations for slavery.

There it is.
You're conflating revenge with justice.

As US citizens, your lifestyle and mine would not exist in their present state of relative affluence without a century of free labor (slavery) and US interference in the political economies of other sovereign states like Honduras, El Salvador, and Guatemala:

Congress, the CIA, and Guatemala, 1954 — Central Intelligence Agency

"In the late Cold War period and since, however, the American overthrow of the Arbenz government came to be widely seen as shameful.

"This is mostly because the governments that followed the 1954 coup in the subsequent five decades were far more repressive than Arbenz's elective government.

"Even intelligence scholar Christopher Andrew, an Eisenhower admirer, describes the Guatemala affair as a 'disreputable moment'--Eisenhower was 'directly responsible' for 'death and destruction,' yet showed no signs of embarrassment then or later over his 'bullying of a banana republic.'

"A culminating moment in the evolving historical memory of the United States and Guatemala in 1954 came in 1999, when President Clinton visited Guatemala and said, 'Support for military forces and intelligence units which engaged in violence and widespread repression was wrong, and the United States must not repeat that mistake."'3

"Aside from morality, there were other unfortunate legacies of the Guatemalan 'success:' Allen Dulles used it as a model in advising President Kennedy seven years later to pursue the ill-fated Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba."

Forum List

Back