The Amazing And Terrifying Fantasy World Of The Fox News Viewer

The Progressive Cultist cannot survive any scrutiny.
Therefore they must have 100% control of the Press.
Fox isn't even really that good at shinning the light of truth on the Corrupt Democrats.
But that doesn't stop the Psychocrats from whining.

I want to play that game! The typical CNN viewer is a wild eyed Pavlovian minion of the Trump hate campaign. He/She verbally assaults people in grocery stores wearing MAGA hats and cover their back bumpers with at least 8 different stickers depicting ORANGE MAN BAD. Wheeee!! This is fun!
I'm sure you believe that.

The Progressive Cultist cannot survive any scrutiny.
Therefore they must have 100% control of the Press.
Fox isn't even really that good at shinning the light of truth on the Corrupt Democrats.
But that doesn't stop the Psychocrats from whining.

Perhps you would do better in elections if you weren't batshit crazy.

Which of the things listed is not a beliefe of the average fox viewer?
Let's start with the whole first paragraph. You mention advertisers on Foxnews and then claim that is evidence that Foxnews viewers believe everything that the advertisers are trying to convince them of.

No one but the media is "fixated" on AOC. No Foxnews viewer that I know believes that typical conservative women are as attractive as those selected for television. Obviously, on average, television con women are more attractive than television lib women, but con women don't have the Rachel Maddows of the world skewing that average downward. The same is true for regular, non-media, women. Plus, a lot of con women are from Texas, where all women are, on average, more beautiful than women from other places.

Some of those "beliefs" attributed to Fox News viewers are objectively true. Example: The KKK, evil Democrats that they were, never created as much chaos and violence as BLM/ANTIFA managed to in the Summer of 2020.

Which of the beliefs in this paragraph are you willing to prove wrong and actually debate about, instead of citing some Onion level lib rag:

- the only purpose of Planned Parenthood is to perform abortions, and many of these are “partial birth” abortions.

- climate change and global warming are Democratic scams.

- the U.S. is under continual attack from an invasion of undocumented immigrants,

- Democrats are plotting to outlaw the possession of firearms.

Just let me know, and I'll start a thread for you to convince us that those are not true.

Let's start with the whole first paragraph. You mention advertisers on Foxnews and then claim that is evidence that Foxnews viewers believe everything that the advertisers are trying to convince them of.

No one but the media is "fixated" on AOC. No Foxnews viewer that I know believes that typical conservative women are as attractive as those selected for television. Obviously, on average, television con women are more attractive than television lib women, but con women don't have the Rachel Maddows of the world skewing that average downward. The same is true for regular, non-media, women. Plus, a lot of con women are from Texas, where all women are, on average, more beautiful than women from other places.

Some of those "beliefs" attributed to Fox News viewers are objectively true. Example: The KKK, evil Democrats that they were, never created as much chaos and violence as BLM/ANTIFA managed to in the Summer of 2020.

Which of the beliefs in this paragraph are you willing to prove wrong and actually debate about, instead of citing some Onion level lib rag:

- the only purpose of Planned Parenthood is to perform abortions, and many of these are “partial birth” abortions.

- climate change and global warming are Democratic scams.

- the U.S. is under continual attack from an invasion of undocumented immigrants,

- Democrats are plotting to outlaw the possession of firearms.

Just let me know, and I'll start a thread for you to convince us that those are not true.
The fact that you believe all that crazy shit is proof that actual debate is not possible with you. You're nuts.

The fact that you believe all that crazy shit is proof that actual debate is not possible with you. You're nuts.
Debate is not possible with me (for you), because you do not understand that debate is an exchange of interpretations of facts, not an elementary school insult contest.

Debate is not possible with me (for you), because you do not understand that debate is an exchange of interpretations of facts, not an elementary school insult contest.
Facts are facts. There is no such thing as your facts, or my facts. They are the same for everybody.

Facts are facts. There is no such thing as your facts, or my facts. They are the same for everybody.
Right, but everybody emphasizes the facts that support their positions, and everyone interprets facts differently.

That can really lead to some fascinating discussions/debate. You're missing out on that with your "you're a poopy head!" approach to "debate."

Right, but everybody emphasizes the facts that support their positions, and everyone interprets facts differently.

That can really lead to some fascinating discussions/debate. You're missing out on that with your "you're a poopy head!" approach to "debate."
If I called you a poopy head, you might have a point. You can't have a discussion/debate with a batshit crazy conspiracy theory nut. When you are ready for a reality based discussion, let me know.

Uh boy

Lol

Your typical daily kos reader

skdmkdkdmfmjf.jpeg

I want to play that game! The typical CNN viewer is a wild eyed Pavlovian minion of the Trump hate campaign. He/She verbally assaults people in grocery stores wearing MAGA hats and cover their back bumpers with at least 8 different stickers depicting ORANGE MAN BAD. Wheeee!! This is fun!
He/she also believes there are a multitude of genders and he/she/they/Fido can switch between any or all of them by checking a box

Unsurprisingly, the typical Fox News viewer is white and male. Based on Fox's advertisers, he is over 60 years old and is very concerned about his Medicare supplemental insurance. He may consider trying to lose weight with Nutrisystem products, and fantasizes about going to a Sandals resort. He is thinking about transferring his old VHS tapes to a Legacybox, but only after he buys a LifeLock to protect his identity from scammers. Presumably he’ll first clear all these decisions with his Visiting Angels home health care aide.

Our Fox News viewer believes that the Black Lives Matter movement is as violent or more so than the Ku Klux Klan. He believes the only purpose of Planned Parenthood is to perform abortions, and many of these are “partial birth” abortions. He believes climate change and global warming are Democratic scams. He has a visceral fixation on Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez that he can’t seem to understand, because he knows from Fox News that there are millions of beautiful conservative women (many of them blonde) out there who would certainly find him attractive, if he could only meet one of them.

Our viewer believes the U.S. is under continual attack from an invasion of undocumented immigrants, and that a new caravan of Spanish-speaking drug dealers, rapists, and gang members is threatening our southern border as we speak. At the same time, he believes Democrats are plotting to outlaw the possession of firearms.

He believes the 2020 presidential election was stolen and fraudulent, even if he doesn’t know exactly how. He believes the COVID-19 pandemic is completely overblown, and is far less likely to take precautionary measures to protect himself and/or his family and others. He believes antifa is far more dangerous than the COVID-19 pandemic, and believes that the failure of mainstream media to cover “antifa riots” after Biden’s inauguration is proof of liberal bias. This, he reasons, is further proof that the riots on Jan. 6 in Washington, D.C., were provoked not by Trump’ own supporters, but by “antifa.”

As long as we allow dissenting opinions, America cannot become the Progressive Utopia, eh Komrade

If I called you a poopy head, you might have a point. You can't have a discussion/debate with a batshit crazy conspiracy theory nut. When you are ready for a reality based discussion, let me know.
You dropped a challenge, then refused to debate and instead fell back on personal insults.

Childish, no matter what words you used.

You're still doing it.

Let's start over: How many riots, property damage, injuries and murders did the KKK perpetrate in their worst year, compared to how many BLM did in 2020?

He believes the 2020 presidential election was stolen and fraudulent, even if he doesn’t know exactly how. He believes the COVID-19 pandemic is completely overblown, and is far less likely to take precautionary measures to protect himself and/or his family and others. He believes antifa is far more dangerous than the COVID-19 pandemic, and believes that the failure of mainstream media to cover “antifa riots” after Biden’s inauguration is proof of liberal bias. This, he reasons, is further proof that the riots on Jan. 6 in Washington, D.C., were provoked not by Trump’ own supporters, but by “antifa.”
Such is the willfully ignorant right – as reinforced by lies by Fox ‘news.’

And it’s an article of religious faith among the right that whenever a Republican loses an election, it’s the consequence of non-existent ‘fraud.’

Conservatives simply refuse to accept the fact that the Republican candidate was rejected by the majority of voters.

So explain why so many Democrats aged 25-54 are watching Fox News?

If you’re a Republican and watch cable news after putting the kids to bed, you’re probably watching Tucker Carlson on Fox. If you’re a Democrat watching cable news at the same time, you are possibly watching ... Tucker Carlson on Fox.

That’s a surprise twist in cable news ratings that many people didn’t see coming, especially at MSNBC, where Rachel Maddow is the marquee liberal voice and shares the same time slot as Carlson.

But Nielsen MRI Fusion found that “Tucker Carlson Tonight” was the top show in that time slot in October among both Republicans and Democrats ages 25-54. As The Wrap reported, “Of those demo-aged viewers surveyed who identified as Democrats, 39% chose Fox News, 31% chose MSNBC and 30% chose CNN for programming from 8 p.m. ET to 11 p.m. ET.”

Moreover, in viewership throughout the day, 42% of Democrats ages 25-54 watched Fox, while 33% watched CNN and 25% watched MSNBC.

Forum List

Back