The Affirmative Action President

You assholes are battling semantics. Obama bombed like 7 or 8 countries. He bombed countries CONSTANTLY.
You people need to grow the fuck up.

Obama's biggest achievement was to get a Nobel Peace Prize while being the only president to have been at war for his whole 8 years. :clap2:
What war was declared by congress while Obama was in office? I must have missed that one.
The Big Brownie could have stopped his army at any point during the 8 tears he was in charge. Did the US even win a war under O'bummer? Nope.
How could the US win a war when there was no war to win? I see you avoided my question like you avoid taking a bath. bravo
There is a difference between "in war" and "at war"
Yes. One has the word "in" and the other has the word "at" My question is how could you be in or at war if there was no war ever declared?.
So you're saying that O'baby wasn't at war at all? :cuckoo:

Obama's biggest achievement was to get a Nobel Peace Prize while being the only president to have been at war for his whole 8 years. :clap2:
What war was declared by congress while Obama was in office? I must have missed that one.
The Big Brownie could have stopped his army at any point during the 8 tears he was in charge. Did the US even win a war under O'bummer? Nope.
How could the US win a war when there was no war to win? I see you avoided my question like you avoid taking a bath. bravo
O'baba was at war for his whole term. First president to achieve that feat. And he was part black. Is it a coincidence?
Who did we declare war on?

How many soldiers were killed?
The US still hasn't finished the Iraq war.

O'baba was at war for his whole term. First president to achieve that feat. And he was part black. Is it a coincidence?
You still havent told us what war was declared while Obama was POTUS. Why are you stalling?
The war against black people in the US for one.
So instead of providing proof of your claim you try cave chimp tactics to deflect? I accept your concession.
O'boomer didn't declare a war, he continued a white man's war for his real masters.

Trump cheated his way through school and still barely passed
He has the best Wharton degree money can buy

Trump flaunts Wharton degree, but his college years remain a mystery

Another biographer, Gwenda Blair, wrote in 2001 that Trump was admitted to Wharton on a special favor from a “friendly” admissions officer. The officer had known Trump’s older brother, Freddy.

Some classmates speculated that Trump skipped class, others that he commuted to New York on weekends.

“Four years — including lots of required classes — is a long time never to hear of a classmate, especially with such a distinctive name,” wrote 1968 Wharton graduate Larry Krohn,

Trump’s classmates doubt that the real estate mogul was an academic powerhouse.

“He was not in any kind of leadership. I certainly doubt he was the smartest guy in the class,” said Steve Perelman, a 1968 Wharton classmate

In a manner hardly consistent with his outsized personality, college-aged Donald Trump was barely seen around campus on weekends, remained uninvolved in most campus activities and his picture was even absent from the yearbook

Trump lies about his degree from Wharton. He has an undergraduate business degree, not the prestigious MBA that Wharton is famous for

Yes. One has the word "in" and the other has the word "at" My question is how could you be in or at war if there was no war ever declared?.
Not just me. Congress says he wasnt at war either.

You still havent told us what war was declared while Obama was POTUS. Why are you stalling?
So instead of providing proof of your claim you try cave chimp tactics to deflect? I accept your concession.
O'boomer didn't declare a war, he continued a white man's war for his real masters.
What war did he continue? Far as I know congress hasnt declared any wars lately.

Thats not a war. Congress never declared it a war. You must have been out sick with the monkey flu on that topic in school.

Not just me. Congress says he wasnt at war either.
So the US dropped 66,000 bombs on people last year for fun? :lol:

What war did he continue? Far as I know congress hasnt declared any wars lately.
Still fighting for Iraq. On which war was declared? Anyways, what does that matter? The US attacked it and went to "war".

Thats not a war. Congress never declared it a war. You must have been out sick with the monkey flu on that topic in school.
A war in the sense of... :anj_stfu:

When you read threads like this it is difficult to know whether the posters are racists or just plain ignorant? Both probably. President Obama is already rated in the top ten and future historians will push him higher. A list of his accomplishments is below. Obama was a class act and a class family as well. Super work for jobs and for America. How many actually got healthcare, great stuff. Sad he will be followed by a tax cheat and a lying adulterer, who was a draft dodger and pays no taxes to the nation he steals from. 'President Obama will leave office with the longest consecutive job creation streak in 75 years.'

Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments

One of the great ones. Obama Is One of the Greatest Presidents of All Time. Here’s Why

Class Act http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/07/opinion/sunday/reflections-on-obama.html

And our economy improved too. Research shows Democrats are better for the economy — so why do voters trust Republicans more?

Hate is a powerful emotion for the right wing in America, it must give them solace in their empty lives.

when there are replies like this it is hard to tell whether the poster is racist or just plan ignorant. Probably both and a hypocrite.

let us know which FACTS are incorrect

Obama is the typical dindu

under qualified, narcissistic, big mouth

20% of white people are more qualified for POTUS than the affirmative action president

Obama is the typical dindu

under qualified, narcissistic, big mouth

20% of white people are more qualified for POTUS than the affirmative action president

Too bad you all didn't choose one of the 20% that you speak of.

Obama_Stri.jpg
^
where be my popeyes

Last edited:

Forum List

Back