The ACE One combat drone

teodor88

May 12, 2021
The new project has been introduced by Ukraine — the ACE One combat drone. Former president of Antonov subsidiary Alexander Los became chief designer and head of the board of directors of the developer Air Combat Evolution. ACE One is an autonomous combat drone with stealth technologies controlled by artificial intelligence. Former Ukrainian space agency chief unveils uncrewed drone ACE Ukrainian ACE One uav mock-up unveiled

The new project has been introduced by Ukraine — the ACE One combat drone. Former president of Antonov subsidiary Alexander Los became chief designer and head of the board of directors of the developer Air Combat Evolution. ACE One is an autonomous combat drone with stealth technologies controlled by artificial intelligence. Former Ukrainian space agency chief unveils uncrewed drone ACE Ukrainian ACE One uav mock-up unveiled
The Ukraine has no ability to make an autonomous drone, none. However plywood mockups are easy

The Ukraine has no ability to make an autonomous drone, none. However plywood mockups are easy
Actually, Ukraine makes a huge leaps in making interesting technology in aviation and space. I have already mentioned on this forum but in another forum one private space company Skyrora which is parially Ukrainian and partially Sccotish with the chief from Ukraine Volodymyr Levykin This space company makes great technology like Skyhy hybrid rocket, ecosene fuel ( rocket fuel remade from plastic ) and so on...
Space technologies | Skyrora

Actually, Ukraine makes a huge leaps in making interesting technology in aviation and space. I have already mentioned on this forum but in another forum one private space company Skyrora which is parially Ukrainian and partially Sccotish with the chief from Ukraine Volodymyr Levykin This space company makes great technology like Skyhy hybrid rocket, ecosene fuel ( rocket fuel remade from plastic ) and so on...
Space technologies | Skyrora
Sell the trailer and invest in Ukranian drones. I will not stop you

I guess this project will remain as a concept. But still, I guess it's a great achievement for Ukrainian scientists and engineers. Ukraine makes a huge leaps in making interesting technology in aviation and space

Forum List

Back