The absolute genius of Tom Cotton

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Mr Cotton has opposed stimulus payments to prisoners and voted against President Bidens bill to save America. And yet , under the Trump junta, he voted twice to approve payments to prisoners .

While mere mortals may struggle with the logic in this it doesnt seem to bother Tom a bit.

He has obviously spotted a difference in the principle of giving stimulus money to prisoners under trump and then under Biden.

Here is the situation.

Under Trump - two separate payments to prisoners. Is a good thing.
Under Biden - one payment to prisoners. Is a bad thing.

I have struggled with this and it is obvious to me that Mr Cotton is a genius and capable of dealing with any difficult equation. A bit like Lindsay Graham.

I should add that I find the payments to some prisoners distasteful but the reasons for doing so are compelling.

Mr Cotton has opposed stimulus payments to prisoners and voted against President Bidens bill to save America. And yet , under the Trump junta, he voted twice to approve payments to prisoners .

While mere mortals may struggle with the logic in this it doesnt seem to bother Tom a bit.

He has obviously spotted a difference in the principle of giving stimulus money to prisoners under trump and then under Biden.

Here is the situation.

I have struggled with this and it is obvious to me that Mr Cotton is a genius and capable of dealing with any difficult equation. A bit like Lindsay Graham.

I should add that I find the payments to some prisoners distasteful but the reasons for doing so are compelling.
Too funny.

And not the least surprising.

Since stimulus payments were made based on tax filings and I highly doubt the boston bomber has filed taxes anytime recently, how did he get these payments to begin with?

Here is the situation.

and this is surprising why?

I'm sure your own corrupt politicians do the same shit

Since stimulus payments were made based on tax filings and I highly doubt the boston bomber has filed taxes anytime recently, how did he get these payments to begin with?
Why was it ok under trump but not ok under Biden ?

Looks like in group bias to me. He was less critical of Trump's plans and just voted yes, and took a harder more critical look at Biden's.

Completely normal.

because all politicians are hypocrites.

Any 5th grader knows this why don't you?
Not all of them. Most of them probably. But this character is a poster boy for hypocrisy.

because all politicians are hypocrites.

Any 5th grader knows this why don't you?
Not all of them. Most of them probably. But this character is a poster boy for hypocrisy.

All of them.

Anyone who trusts a politician is too stupid to live.

Why is it okay under any plan?
Deflection noted.

Yes your deflection was noted. When you can answer either of my questions, let me know.

Why is it okay under any plan?
Deflection noted.

Yes your deflection was noted. When you can answer either of my questions, let me know.
Well, progressives quoted in the OP think paying prisoners money is a good thing. I disagree. But I wonder how many of the 50 dems actually realized it was an issue. As the OP indicates, Kennedy and Cotton's proposed amendment was just one of .... God only knows how many ... amendments during the Voteathon.

I also wonder how many gopers knew this was in the previous GOP bills.

But I'd really like to know when Kennedy and Cotton found out, and whether they tried to actually influence the bill by publicly advertising this clusterfk when there was some actual possibility to change the bill. AND to force the dems to publicly address the issue.

Forum List

Back