The 2020 Election Soundbite Summary

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Apr 30, 2014
The Olden Days
We’ve got a thousand threads on the 2020 election and its aftermath. We’re probably up to millions of posts on the topic. Very few of them made by me. Why? Because I’ve been trying to get down to the core of the matter, distill out all the crap and find the eight-second soundbite to truly describe this lunacy.,I’ve finally completed my task. The core of the 2020 election is…

81,000,000 people voted for the Wrong candidate. Mostly because they failed to understand there WAS a Right candidate and a Wrong candidate. This is why America will soon be a footnote in history [mic drop]

We’ve got a thousand threads on the 2020 election and its aftermath. We’re probably up to millions of posts on the topic. Very few of them made by me. Why? Because I’ve been trying to get down to the core of the matter, distill out all the crap and find the eight-second soundbite to truly describe this lunacy.,I’ve finally completed my task. The core of the 2020 election is…

81,000,000 people voted for the Wrong candidate. Mostly because they failed to understand there WAS a Right candidate and a Wrong candidate. This is why America will soon be a footnote in history [mic drop]
No Way!!!.The sleeping giant has awoken

There will be some pain...for the greater good

There will be some pain...for the greater good
I can find 81 million people who need to reap a great deal of pain for the massive mistake they made.

I have no love (or even like) for Trump, but he was the Right choice in 2020. That’s why I abstained from voting for POTUS in 2020.. better to avoid the conflict altogether.

Forum List

Back