That Was Quick.

We are only now starting to show some progress in slowing the virus down. In some places. Not all of the nation has been successful yet.

The number of deaths from the virus has now surpassed h1n1 and the deaths aren't going to stop anytime soon.

So all of those of you who have tried to compare the virus to h1n1, you've been wrong from the beginning.

The deaths are now at least 12,837.

It will be interesting to see what the real number will be.

I'm thinking that the actual deaths from covid-19 will be less than half the reported numbers.
It's quite incredible how some of the liberal lunatics that post on here seem to be hoping for a higher number of deaths from the Chinese Virus, and cheering each new elevated number that is reported. WHY do they feel this way? Well, in their little brainwashed and pea sized minds, they seem to TRULY believe that the MORE people we lose because of the virus somehow makes our president look bad. Nothing could be further from the truth. These mentally challenged ones really ARE insane. Very sad, but VERY preventable.

Wow. I was wrong about you. You can type more than one sentence. Too bad it still says nothing of value. Here's the bottom line. Your savior Trump sat on his ass for six weeks when we could have been taking steps to fight the spread of this virus. There is nothing that will change this. The lack of reaction caused the virus to spread more rapidly resulting in the economic shutdown. Just think, if your god reacts on January 22nd, maybe we don't need to shut things down (at least as not as bad as it is now). But I don't expect his followers to ever think for themselves long enough to make that connection.

Trump created the coronavirus task force on January 29th, over FIVE WEEKS before the WHO declared a pandemic.

Sit the fuck down you goddamn liar.

We are only now starting to show some progress in slowing the virus down. In some places. Not all of the nation has been successful yet.

The number of deaths from the virus has now surpassed h1n1 and the deaths aren't going to stop anytime soon.

So all of those of you who have tried to compare the virus to h1n1, you've been wrong from the beginning.

I'm thinking that the actual deaths from covid-19 will be less than half the reported numbers.
It's quite incredible how some of the liberal lunatics that post on here seem to be hoping for a higher number of deaths from the Chinese Virus, and cheering each new elevated number that is reported. WHY do they feel this way? Well, in their little brainwashed and pea sized minds, they seem to TRULY believe that the MORE people we lose because of the virus somehow makes our president look bad. Nothing could be further from the truth. These mentally challenged ones really ARE insane. Very sad, but VERY preventable.

Wow. I was wrong about you. You can type more than one sentence. Too bad it still says nothing of value. Here's the bottom line. Your savior Trump sat on his ass for six weeks when we could have been taking steps to fight the spread of this virus. There is nothing that will change this. The lack of reaction caused the virus to spread more rapidly resulting in the economic shutdown. Just think, if your god reacts on January 22nd, maybe we don't need to shut things down (at least as not as bad as it is now). But I don't expect his followers to ever think for themselves long enough to make that connection.

Trump created the coronavirus task force on January 29th, over FIVE WEEKS before the WHO declared a pandemic.

There were 5 cases in this country on January 27th.

And?

There is something radically wrong with that one.

What does the WHO have to do with this? We don't wait for anyone to declare anything before we act. You want to blame this on an outside organization? Jeez, you people are pathetic. Trump's own economic advisor warned him around this time it could turn into a pandemic. They had meetings and briefings in November and December warning of a potential outbreak. Oh goody a task force was formed. Is that like Space Force? And out of that task force, what ACTION was taken to prevent the spread of the virus, track the people infected, and quarantine them? What social distancing measures were recommended? Oh, I know. None of it. But you just keep defending the indefensible.

And I know they will be higher! They are no longer counting deaths at home from the Trump-45 virus because they are no longer testing the bodies, which are estimated to be around 200 per day in NY alone.
Current undercount of the Trump body count is 14,369.
they are no longer testing the bodies
I wonder why? Will the death certificate say unknown or what?
The death certificate might say what they really died of.

And?
And once those cases were here, we should have gone to lockdown.
Closing the border served no purpose, considering we are approaching half a million.

What does the WHO have to do with this? We don't wait for anyone to declare anything before we act. You want to blame this on an outside organization? Jeez, you people are pathetic. Trump's own economic advisor warned him around this time it could turn into a pandemic. They had meetings and briefings in November and December warning of a potential outbreak. Oh goody a task force was formed. Is that like Space Force? And out of that task force, what ACTION was taken to prevent the spread of the virus, track the people infected, and quarantine them? What social distancing measures were recommended? Oh, I know. None of it. But you just keep defending the indefensible.

What would you have had us do, genius? Go full China and start welding people inside apartment buildings?

And I know they will be higher! They are no longer counting deaths at home from the Trump-45 virus because they are no longer testing the bodies, which are estimated to be around 200 per day in NY alone.
Current undercount of the Trump body count is 14,369.
they are no longer testing the bodies
I wonder why? Will the death certificate say unknown or what?
An estimated additional 180 - 195 deaths per day occurring at home in New York City due to COVID-19 are not being counted in the official figures. "Early on in this crisis we were able to swab people who died at home, and thus got a coronavirus reading. But those days are long gone. We simply don't have the testing capacity for the large numbers dying at home. Now only those few who had a test confirmation *before* dying are marked as victims of coronavirus on their death certificate. This almost certainly means we are undercounting the total number of victims of this pandemic," said Mark Levine, Chair of New York City Council health committee [source]

And?
Closing the border served no purpose, considering we are approaching half a million.

Why? Your illustrious lefty dominated media told us everything was fine and the flu was more dangerous. Did you forget that?

2020-04-05 13_46_36-Confirmed case of coronavirus in West Virginia is routine, not dangerous -...png

2020-04-01 16_33_15-Why This Year's Flu Is Probably Worse Than Coronavirus _ RealClearScience ...png
2020-04-01 16_47_35-Wuhan coronavirus less of a threat to Americans than flu, experts say - Bu...png
2020-04-01 16_51_18-Despite Coronavirus Alert, Flu's Risk To U.S. Is Much More Immediate _ Sho...png
2020-04-01 16_25_41-Doctor Says Not To Worry, Coronavirus Is Not Worse Than Flu - Brave.png
2020-04-01 16_41_03-Despite coronavirus fears, flu numbers still worse _ Arizona News _ azfami...png
2020-04-01 14_39_11-China coronavirus outbreak not a global health emergency, WHO says - Brave.png
2020-04-01 16_16_15-Coronavirus_ Flu is deadlier, more widespread than Wuhan, China, virus - B...png
2020-04-01 16_20_41-The flu is a much bigger threat than coronavirus, for now - The Washington...png
2020-04-05 13_14_11-In the U.S., flu is a much bigger threat than the new coronavirus _ The Se...png

2020-04-05 13_41_29-The flu has already killed 10,000 across US as world frets over coronaviru...png

2020-04-05 13_18_26-Flu a bigger threat in U.S. than coronavirus, Mayo expert says - Chicago T...png
2020-04-05 13_50_10-Flu much more dangerous to Americans than coronavirus - Brave.png

2020-04-01 16_37_49-Flu season in the U.S. is far worse than coronavirus - Brave.png

Now stuff it up your hypocritical ass.

What would you have had us do, genius? Go full China and start welding people inside apartment buildings?

You institute CDC protocol for dealing with a pandemic. Identify those people infected. Quarantine and isolate them. Then you begin tracing and tracking down those people they may have had contact with and then isolating them too. We had a restriction on people flying in from China yet there were still planes landing carrying people who were already infected with virus. There were those people who were allowed to leave isolation early without an understanding of how the virus is transmitted. They ended up infecting more people. Maybe you have to institute a work from home recommendation for those that can. Maybe you have to recommend some sort of social distancing Now while this is admittedly hindsight, can you at least say that this would have been easier to deal with in the middle of January rather than after March 13th? Maybe if we catch this in time, we don't have to shut the entire country down.

Just another "The Boogie Man is coming for America" thread brought to you from our Enemies in China, North Korea, Iran and The Democrat Party.

10,000 Fake Chinese Twitter accounts discovered created for the sole purpose of attacking The US with Propaganda aimed at The President, and now he is running the country. Numerous other fake accounts all across Social Media and Message Boards just like this one.

Don't you have some bat soup to go eat?

And?

Why? Your illustrious lefty dominated media told us everything was fine and the flu was more dangerous. Did you forget that?

View attachment 320730

View attachment 320731View attachment 320734View attachment 320735View attachment 320736View attachment 320740View attachment 320745View attachment 320746View attachment 320747View attachment 320748
View attachment 320749

View attachment 320750View attachment 320751

View attachment 320752

Every single one of your articles is from January to the very beginning of February. How'd that work out for us?

You institute CDC protocol for dealing with a pandemic. Identify those people infected. Quarantine and isolate them. Then you begin tracing and tracking down those people they may have had contact with and then isolating them too. We had a restriction on people flying in from China yet there were still planes landing carrying people who were already infected with virus. There were those people who were allowed to leave isolation early without an understanding of how the virus is transmitted. They ended up infecting more people. Maybe you have to institute a work from home recommendation for those that can. Maybe you have to recommend some sort of social distancing Now while this is admittedly hindsight, can you at least say that this would have been easier to deal with in the middle of January rather than after March 13th? Maybe if we catch this in time, we don't have to shut the entire country down.

"Would've, could've, should've."

I bet you're a phenomenal armchair quarterback.

And?

View attachment 320730

View attachment 320731View attachment 320734View attachment 320735View attachment 320736View attachment 320740View attachment 320745View attachment 320746View attachment 320747View attachment 320748
View attachment 320749

View attachment 320752

Every single one of your articles is from January to the very beginning of February. How'd that work out for us?
US Coronavirus Cases:
US Deaths:

And?

View attachment 320730

View attachment 320749

View attachment 320752

You're the one who suggested we should've been taking action on January 22nd, tard. Now how would that have worked when all of the "experts" were saying everything was fine?

This is the problem with you leftists. Trump is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. He created a task force, leftist bobble-heads whined it wasn't diverse enough. He implemented a travel ban, leftist bobble-heads screamed racism. He discussed a promising treatment, leftist bobble-heads accused him of trying to get people killed because a couple of morons ingested fish tank cleaner. Nothing will ever satisfy you.

If Trump came out and announced his support for air I swear you'd all hold your breath because that's how fucking deranged you idiots are.

Sure. Lets armchair. I've been listening to Trump ball washers for weeks how we wouldn't get close to the numbers we saw in China and Italy. Well.....how's that working out for us?
Coronavirus Update (Live): 1,501,685 Cases and 87,838 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

Sure. Lets armchair. I've been listening to Trump ball washers for weeks how we wouldn't get close to the numbers we saw in China and Italy. Well.....how's that working out for us?
Coronavirus Update (Live): 1,501,685 Cases and 87,838 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

Did -->I<-- make such a claim? No. So don't try and move the goalposts.

Firstly, if you believe the numbers China reported... well, you're an idiot and there's really no point in further discussion.
As for Italy - we have 5.5x their population. In fact, we are the 3rd most populous nation on the planet. It stands to reason our infection counts will be higher, dingus. This is 3rd grade math. Good Lord....

And?

View attachment 320730

View attachment 320749

View attachment 320752

You're the one who suggested we should've been taking action on January 22nd, tard. Now how would that have worked when all of the "experts" were saying everything was fine?

This is the problem with you leftists. Trump is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. He created a task force, leftist bobble-heads whined it wasn't diverse enough. He implemented a travel ban, leftist bobble-heads screamed racism. He discussed a promising treatment, leftist bobble-heads accused him of trying to get people killed because a couple of morons ingested fish tank cleaner. Nothing will ever satisfy you.

If Trump came out and announced his support for air I swear you'd all hold your breath because that's how fucking deranged you idiots are.

The President of the United States, I mean, last I looked anyway is the top of the food chain in this country. He's the director. The guy that is supposed to lead and guide. Problem is, when you have a glorified 2nd rate adult movie director who used to be a reality TV game show host that surrounds himself with the worst of the worst and won't listen to anyone of knowledge, you get what you get. Apologize for him all you'd like. Let's go to the tape.
Fact check: A timeline of how President Trump responded to the coronavirus

40k die from auto accidents every year. As far as H1B1....you're right

From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

Forum List

Back