That Was Quick.

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
We are only now starting to show some progress in slowing the virus down. In some places. Not all of the nation has been successful yet.

The number of deaths from the virus has now surpassed h1n1 and the deaths aren't going to stop anytime soon.

So all of those of you who have tried to compare the virus to h1n1, you've been wrong from the beginning.

The deaths are now at least 12,837.

We are only now starting to show some progress in slowing the virus down. In some places. Not all of the nation has been successful yet.

The number of deaths from the virus has now surpassed h1n1 and the deaths aren't going to stop anytime soon.

So all of those of you who have tried to compare the virus to h1n1, you've been wrong from the beginning.

It will be interesting to see what the real number will be.

I'm thinking that the actual deaths from covid-19 will be less than half the reported numbers.

There's a reason for that.

1586373151091.png

I'm thinking that the actual deaths from covid-19 will be less than half the reported numbers.
It's quite incredible how some of the liberal lunatics that post on here seem to be hoping for a higher number of deaths from the Chinese Virus, and cheering each new elevated number that is reported. WHY do they feel this way? Well, in their little brainwashed and pea sized minds, they seem to TRULY believe that the MORE people we lose because of the virus somehow makes our president look bad. Nothing could be further from the truth. These mentally challenged ones really ARE insane. Very sad, but VERY preventable.

View attachment 320708

Ok. Nice backflip (clouds are upside down). :)
But you get a funny anyway.

And I know they will be higher! They are no longer counting deaths at home from the Trump-45 virus because they are no longer testing the bodies, which are estimated to be around 200 per day in NY alone.
Current undercount of the Trump body count is 14,369.

We have seen that in several countries already. China and Italy’s numbers seem to be the opposite. China under reported and Italy has over reported. It seems Washington state is on the downside, so the rest of the country isn’t to far behind. We also know how much of an enemy China really is.

Some insist on impatient instant results. Comparing the unknown early on. It's not over till it's over.

And I know they will be higher! They are no longer counting deaths at home from the Trump-45 virus because they are no longer testing the bodies, which are estimated to be around 200 per day in NY alone.
Current undercount of the Trump body count is 14,369.
they are no longer testing the bodies
I wonder why? Will the death certificate say unknown or what?

We really don’t know what the number is some of the reporting I see show that in some cases don’t know how many people who have COVID-19 but die as a result of an ongoing medical issue are counted as COVID-19 death. We may never know what the actual number is but that won’t stop the right and left partisans from hyping whatever number fits their agenda.

100k by Monday. Get cracking

It's quite incredible how some of the liberal lunatics that post on here seem to be hoping for a higher number of deaths from the Chinese Virus, and cheering each new elevated number that is reported. WHY do they feel this way? Well, in their little brainwashed and pea sized minds, they seem to TRULY believe that the MORE people we lose because of the virus somehow makes our president look bad. Nothing could be further from the truth. These mentally challenged ones really ARE insane. Very sad, but VERY preventable.

Wow. I was wrong about you. You can type more than one sentence. Too bad it still says nothing of value. Here's the bottom line. Your savior Trump sat on his ass for six weeks when we could have been taking steps to fight the spread of this virus. There is nothing that will change this. The lack of reaction caused the virus to spread more rapidly resulting in the economic shutdown. Just think, if your god reacts on January 22nd, maybe we don't need to shut things down (at least as not as bad as it is now). But I don't expect his followers to ever think for themselves long enough to make that connection.

View attachment 320708

Not really. Having flown a lot I've often seen clouds like that.

Wow. I was wrong about you. You can type more than one sentence. Too bad it still says nothing of value. Here's the bottom line. Your savior Trump sat on his ass for six weeks when we could have been taking steps to fight the spread of this virus. There is nothing that will change this. The lack of reaction caused the virus to spread more rapidly resulting in the economic shutdown. Just think, if your god reacts on January 22nd, maybe we don't need to shut things down (at least as not as bad as it is now). But I don't expect his followers to ever think for themselves long enough to make that connection.
You're so lost in to your delusion you've completely lost touch with reality. Get some help.

They are not numbers.
They are human beings.

View attachment 320708

Not really. Having flown a lot I've often seen clouds like that.

I've flown a lot too. And while I've seen clouds reach down toward the ground like that, vapor rises first as a rule. That and the fact they are stacked the wrong way heading toward the camera. :)
I did say it was funny.

You're so lost in to your delusion you've completely lost touch with reality. Get some help.
Yep, that dumb little f*cker really DOES need help.....

Forum List

Back