That RAYSISS Trump Reduced Gap Between Black and White Employment Levels to Lowest in History! BASTAGE! ! !

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
How utterly racist of him to do that, make everyone go back to work!

Who the hell does he think he is?

The better than expected jobs gains in July boosted black employment in the United States by more than it boosted white employment. As well, the black-white gap in unemployment is at a historic low.
The number of black Americans holding jobs in the United States rose 1.4 percent in July, according to data released by the Department of Labor Friday. That bested the 0.6 percent gain for white Americans and 0.7 percent gain for Hispanic Americans. The biggest jobs gains went to Asian Americans, who saw total employment rise by 5.1 percent.

I swear, the next thing you know he will put blacks in CHAINS!

I'm tellin ya!

Trump hired no one on a mass scale, but those individuals did get their own jobs. I simply don't understand how a president can be given credit for something they didn't do.

Last edited:
Democrats don't understand how Trump put so many people back to work because jobs are not a priority with them. They'd rather create government dependent slackers that they can exploit.
Trumpet's have no idea that the president doesn't do the hiring or the firing of all American workers.

Trump hired no one on a mass scale, but those individuals did get their own jobs. I simply don't understand how a president can be given credit for something they didn't do.

the narrative from teh left is that trump is an evul wacist, and that he will be governing in an evul wacist manner.

he gets the blame for the actions of cops in dem run cities, for example.

this is offered as counter evidence.

if you want to only hold the president responsible for events and results that are really his responsibility, that is fine. please attack the assholes blaming him for shit that is not his fault.

if you do want to hold him accountable for everything, then this is evidence that he is not wacist.

the narrative from teh left is that trump is an evul wacist, and that he will be governing in an evul wacist manner.

if you want to only hold the president responsible for events and results that are really his responsibility, that is fine. please attack the assholes blaming him for shit that is not his fault.

if you do want to hold him accountable for everything, then this is evidence that he is not wacist.
Blacks finding employment in the private sector has nothing to do with Trump and his racism...

Blacks finding employment in the private sector has nothing to do with Trump and his racism...

you can't have it both ways.

Democrats don't understand how Trump put so many people back to work because jobs are not a priority with them. They'd rather create government dependent slackers that they can exploit.
Trumpet's have no idea that the president doesn't do the hiring or the firing of all American workers.
Stick to burning and looting or find a little old lady to terrorize, Qdog. That's more your speed.

1596917202183.png

1596917047441.png

For the same reason he would be attacked for poor job growth...which he also wouldnt have done.

Blacks getting jobs at a higher rate than whites? Trump sucks at being a racist. Racist take notice, you may want to vote for Joe Biden. He’s the poster child for systemic racism.

Yet you claimed Obama was the 2nd coming of Jesus with his 10% unemployment going down to like 7% after 6 years?

Or did you also give Obama zero credit?

Forum List

Back