That meeting must have been right out of an SNL skit

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
Yup..would have been hard as hell to tell the difference between this meeting and a skit on SNL. Trump thinking about naming Sydney Powell to head a task force to investigate so called 'massive voter fraud'. The same person who swore she uncovered voter fraud in Edison County in Michigan, which is odd considering there is no Edison County in that state. Then Michael Flynn weighs in by suggesting Trump declare Martial Law and have them go to the swing states and invalidate the election in those states then 'oversee' another election assuring Trump comes out ahead. They say even old Rudy's jaw dropped and Trump's Chief of Staff had to jump up and say enough of this craziness, this meeting is over..Trump’s Bonkers Oval Office Meeting With Sidney Powell Was Even Too Much for Rudy

Yup..would have been hard as hell to tell the difference between this meeting and a skit on SNL. Trump thinking about naming Sydney Powell to head a task force to investigate so called 'massive voter fraud'. The same person who swore she uncovered voter fraud in Edison County in Michigan, which is odd considering there is no Edison County in that state. Then Michael Flynn weighs in by suggesting Trump declare Martial Law and have them go to the swing states and invalidate the election in those states then 'oversee' another election assuring Trump comes out ahead. They say even old Rudy's jaw dropped and Trump's Chief of Staff had to jump up and say enough of this craziness, this meeting is over..Trump’s Bonkers Oval Office Meeting With Sidney Powell Was Even Too Much for Rudy
Part of me hopes that nothing will be discovered of any substance, only to be ignored again.

It gets old.

I hear trump, referring to Convict (recently pardoned) Flynn's repeated recommendations for martial law by military and military force new election, threw it out to the group saying, "Well what about that idea?" No wonder senior administration officials are getting rattled.

1608486325609.png

I hear trump, referring to Convict (recently pardoned) Flynn's repeated recommendations for martial law by military and military force new election, threw it out to the group saying, "Well what about that idea?" No wonder senior administration officials are getting rattled.
Probably Flynn getting even with the Deep State by rattling their cages

Hilarious!

Hilarious!
Just rattling their cages, ya right ..he is serious, that's how bonkers you cultists are..

Title is misleading. I thought it had something to do with Biden choosing his cabinet members.

Title is misleading. I thought it had something to do with Biden choosing his cabinet members.
Nope. it's about the wack job called Trump..

“Powell, who has espoused QAnon beliefs, has spouted numerous convoluted and bizarre election conspiracy theories, too. She has claimed that the 2020 election was rigged by forces from Venezuela, China, and the company that makes voting machines, among others.” ibid

And Trump’s dishonest, idiotic supporters believe and propagate those convoluted and bizarre election conspiracy theories along with the lie that the election was ‘rigged.’

If you are referring to me saying "I hear", I was referring to the NY Times article:
During an appearance on the conservative Newsmax channel this week, Mr. Flynn pushed for Mr. Trump to impose martial law and deploy the military to “rerun” the election. At one point in the meeting on Friday, Mr. Trump asked about that idea.

Hilarious!
I liked the quote from a former CIA guy.
“We are so lucky they are idiots,” tweeted former senior CIA executive John Sipher.

“We are so lucky they are idiots,” tweeted former senior CIA executive John Sipher.
Wow...that unnamed source guy seems to be everywhere!! ... :lol: :lol:
He gets around, alright. Often, we do eventually find out who was being quoted, when they are fired, quit or are facing harassment. Quite often they are accurate, but would rather avoid attacks, just like any other whistleblower.

Wow...that unnamed source guy seems to be everywhere!! ... :lol: :lol:
He gets around, alright. Often, we do eventually find out who was being quoted, when they are fired, quit or are facing harassment. Quite often they are accurate, but would rather avoid attacks, just like any other whistleblower.
Yup..people like John Bolton..Trump slams John Bolton as 'one of the dumbest people in Washington' after the former ally discussed NYT martial law report

Forum List

Back