Thanks to politics and our media i have slowly become an angsty & irritable person.

There is one bot who never responds, but just keeps saying that conservatives are all bigots and racists. It has said this my thousands and thousands of times while claiming it is actually the other person who is indulging in a "hasty generalization" fallacy.

Between you and me, I think it must have been released as a beta version and just wasn't recalled when a more convincing one was hatched at the dnc troll farm.
Never ending entertainment.

I'm 55 years old so my time is shorter than I'd like and I really don't want to spend the time left bitching constantly.
I've cut off all cable news in the last 6 months outside of yourube clips and I have noticed a difference in my demeanor but that's not good enough.
I think I have become to comfortable insulting people on here that are total strangers and I don't like that. I am not a mean person by nature but political arguments seem to drive me off the cliff.
I am going to try to actively avoid general political arguments for awhile. I have a passion for my job, music, cooking and a few other things so I'm going to "try" to focus on those things in my posts for awhile.
I've been single for several years now and when reflecting on old posts when quoted days later I think to myself that that person seems angry. Who wants to date someone who's perpetually angry....Granted dating is probably a year or so away thanks to the pandemic and my self reflection but hey, gotta start somewhere right.

So in honor of my efforts here's a photo of tonight's dinner I cooked today anticipating another week of hotel food and my dog thinking he owns the place cause I've been gone so long.

View attachment 585888View attachment 585889
Congratulations on your new years resolution. It is always good to work towards being a kinder and more amicable person. We certainly have too many of the other kind. This virus is always going to be with us, so don't put off trying to find someone because of it, ignore the doom and gloom peddlers.

Now, I don't know whats in the dish of vomit you showed, but don't feed it to your dog or you might get arrested for animal abuse.

Congratulations on your new years resolution. It is always good to work towards being a kinder and more amicable person. We certainly have too many of the other kind. This virus is always going to be with us, so don't put off trying to find someone because of it, ignore the doom and gloom peddlers.

Now, I don't know whats in the dish of vomit you showed, but don't feed it to your dog or you might get arrested for animal abuse.

That is why I use humor as much as possible to insult the Moonbat freaks of the site.
It seems to make them angrier instead of me.
If it ain't fun, it ain't worth being here.
Your attempts at humor usually fail as conservatives seem to not get it.

I'm 55 years old so my time is shorter than I'd like and I really don't want to spend the time left bitching constantly.
I've cut off all cable news in the last 6 months outside of yourube clips and I have noticed a difference in my demeanor but that's not good enough.
I think I have become to comfortable insulting people on here that are total strangers and I don't like that. I am not a mean person by nature but political arguments seem to drive me off the cliff.
I am going to try to actively avoid general political arguments for awhile. I have a passion for my job, music, cooking and a few other things so I'm going to "try" to focus on those things in my posts for awhile.
I've been single for several years now and when reflecting on old posts when quoted days later I think to myself that that person seems angry. Who wants to date someone who's perpetually angry....Granted dating is probably a year or so away thanks to the pandemic and my self reflection but hey, gotta start somewhere right.

So in honor of my efforts here's a photo of tonight's dinner I cooked today anticipating another week of hotel food and my dog thinking he owns the place cause I've been gone so long.

That dog seems a bit chubby.

Take him for a walk and enjoy the silence of nature.

By pointing out the mindless dribble I feel like I interrupt the tedium.
image.jpeg

Been a week and a half now. Granted I was thinking about pulling back from some things before that but I had dipped in and out so to speak for about a week or two. Then I decided to create this thread to force myself into a corner.

I heard a saying today that made me think about this thread.

This isn't verbatim as I only heard it once.

Your heart is the window your eyes see through. If it's full of hate, hate is what you will see.

Kind of dorky but immediately made me think of what prompted me to make this thread.

The last week and a half has been nice, very nice in fact. I'm going to continue this for awhile I think.

Well Gramps, with all that cheese, it would seem anyone would be angsty and irritable after the bout of constipation that inevitably caused.

Sorry. I had to. It was cheesy, I get it.

Agh. I can't help myself.

HEY! Don't be dead.

That is why I use humor as much as possible to insult the Moonbat freaks of the site.
It seems to make them angrier instead of me.
If it ain't fun, it ain't worth being here.
lol

yeh, it's amazing how u can get them to swear... especially when exhibiting some concern for what the unborn go through in an abortion

for some reason that sets a lot of them off... maybe it's a good sign.. u know... like they still have a consceince .

Forum List

Back