Thanks Rick Scott...Florida voters wait 4 hours to vote

The GOP and its stupid dupes are a disgrace as always...No one should hve to wait hours to vote. Funny how it's minorities and poor who have to...

hey Frankie if 1000 people show up at a place set up with 4 voting booths and your at the end of the line.....you just might be waiting.....and i dont care if your poor or rich....and even if they were able to set up 2-3 more booths.....your still waiting
I would question the right of a thousand people in line to vote when there is only 4 voting booths for a limited time. The polls know how many people are in their district via the voter list they have.

This whole notion of early voting (if not absentee) strikes Me as wrong. Go to the polls when everyone else does. It cuts down on the possibility of criminal activity and voter fraud.

but they dont know how many are going to show up a week ahead of time......when i used to actually go to the polls there was usually about 10 booths at least....

There are 21 constitutional amendments on the Fla ballot to make the voting wait longer, put on the ballot by the Fla. Rep legislature.

Also a Rep drive to remove three Fl supreme court justices to replace them with rubber stamp judges.

Very shameful, tacky politics.

There are only 12 amendments, not 21:

League of Women Voters of Florida • 2012 Constitutional Amendments

I don't believe they were added to the ballot to make voting take longer.

Nor is there a drive to remove Florida's supreme court judges.

I'm guessing you don't live here.

Yankees should shut up about what they don't know much about.

It is 12 amendments. Must be my dyslexia. Long worded though and is estimated to add 30 mins to an hour for the line wait, in addition to the added hours wait for less extended voting.

Also here is an article on the Fla supreme court justice vote. Reps want a rubber stamp court. So much for a balance in government branches.

I live in Fla also.

Republicans target three Florida Supreme Court justices - The Washington Post

Well if your moronic ass lives in Fla. then you know the State sent out sample ballots. I took the time to read that and I knew what and who I was going to vote for BEFORE I went to vote so it took me less than five minutes. NOw what's yer freaking problem?

The way Republicans are crying about the Early voting numbers 4.2 million have voted here and almost 60% have been Dem and Republicans locally are getting there excuses ready as well as lawyering up.

I think it would be nice if our entire method of voting was overhauled in this country. We put a man on the moon in 1969 for God's sake!!! But we vote like it's still 1869.

i dont know Rinata.....in a thread a while back i said i vote absentee weeks in advance.....the reaction i got was as if i had farted on a closed up elevator....:eusa_eh:

Why?? I did the same thing!! It was great. You can take your time and not feel rushed. That is something you can't do at the polls.

Ignore them, Harry. Somebody always has something negative to say. It gets really old.

Forum List

Back