Thank You President Reagan For Smashing The Berlin Wall!

Here is a pic I found of the OP after I owned his ass and took him to school that Reagan was a traiter and ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time.:haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

giphy.gif

Ronaldus Magnus was the Greatest President ever, unless you count, Donaldus Magnus. He knocked the Evil Soviet Empire's dick in the dirt, and with his giant fists, reducing the Berlin Wall to a pile of rubble. He hit that wall so hard that it sent pieces of it flying all over the world. I even found a piece of it at the Goodwill store the other day.

But first, some history:

"Erected in the dead of night on August 13, 1961, the Berlin Wall (known as Berliner Mauer in German) was a physical division between West Berlin and East Germany in order to keep East Germans from feeling to the West. When the Berlin Wall fell on November 9, 1989, its destruction was nearly as instantaneous as its creation."

All About the Rise and Fall of the Berlin Wall

berlin%20wall1.jpg

berlin%20wall2.jpg

berlin%20wall3.jpg

berlin%20wall4.jpg

berlin%20wall5.jpg

berlin%20wall6.jpg

berlin%20wall7.jpg

it isn't often that one sees such an eloquent case made for the failing of public schools

The great Ronnie Reagan exposed in live color for the whole world to see.:up:

• Liar
    • Thief
    • Mass murderer
    • Supporter of abortion
  • War criminal

• Destroyer of freedom
    • Traitor of the American people
    • Corporate whore
    • Destroyer of the environment
  • Supporter of Satanists & child-murderers "
Reaganclown.gif

and HERE is Ronnie bashing himself in frustration unable to keep his lies straight due to alzheimers.
Reaganhead.gif

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
Ronaldus Magnus was the Greatest President ever, unless you count, Donaldus Magnus. He knocked the Evil Soviet Empire's dick in the dirt, and with his giant fists, reducing the Berlin Wall to a pile of rubble. He hit that wall so hard that it sent pieces of it flying all over the world. I even found a piece of it at the Goodwill store the other day.

But first, some history:

"Erected in the dead of night on August 13, 1961, the Berlin Wall (known as Berliner Mauer in German) was a physical division between West Berlin and East Germany in order to keep East Germans from feeling to the West. When the Berlin Wall fell on November 9, 1989, its destruction was nearly as instantaneous as its creation."

berlin%20wall1.jpg

berlin%20wall2.jpg

berlin%20wall3.jpg

berlin%20wall4.jpg

berlin%20wall5.jpg

berlin%20wall6.jpg

berlin%20wall7.jpg

it isn't often that one sees such an eloquent case made for the failing of public schools
I always called Reagan "Biggus Dickus" for his war on citizens.....

• Thanks
Reactions: del

But first, some history:

berlin%20wall1.jpg

berlin%20wall2.jpg

berlin%20wall3.jpg

berlin%20wall4.jpg

berlin%20wall5.jpg

berlin%20wall6.jpg

berlin%20wall7.jpg

i always called him raging fuckwit, because that's what he was and that's what he spawned- a whole generation of raging fuckwits

But first, some history:

berlin%20wall1.jpg

berlin%20wall2.jpg

berlin%20wall3.jpg

berlin%20wall4.jpg

berlin%20wall5.jpg

berlin%20wall6.jpg

berlin%20wall7.jpg

i always called him raging fuckwit, because that's what he was and that's what he spawned- a whole generation of raging fuckwits
yes only to have them elect a wimp and a chimp..

But first, some history:

berlin%20wall1.jpg

berlin%20wall2.jpg

berlin%20wall3.jpg

berlin%20wall4.jpg

berlin%20wall5.jpg

berlin%20wall6.jpg

berlin%20wall7.jpg

But first, some history:

berlin%20wall1.jpg

berlin%20wall2.jpg

berlin%20wall3.jpg

berlin%20wall4.jpg

berlin%20wall5.jpg

berlin%20wall6.jpg

berlin%20wall7.jpg

Indeed here is the REAL Ronnie exposed.just as you said so well,war criminal on innocent citizens:up:
    • Liar
    • Thief
    • Mass murderer
    • Supporter of abortion
  • War criminal

• Destroyer of freedom
    • Corporate whore
In owning and taking the OP stupid fuck to school some more on how the cold war ended and who was behind it.LOL

Ronald Reagan won the "Cold War".

In reality, Reagan did nothing to bring down the Soviet Union.:2up:

:udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
By 1980, the Soviet Union was trying to cut its own defense spending. Reagan made it harder for them to do so. In fact, Reagan increased the possibility of a nuclear war because he was – frankly, and sadly – senile. He thought we could actually recall submarine-launched nuclear missiles (talk about a Reagan myth), and bullied the Soviets to highest alert several times.
Critically, Reagan never even tried to bring down the Soviet Union.
Wasteful overspending on defense didn't end the Soviet Union. In fact, it played into the hands of authoritarian "Communist" hard-liners in the Kremlin. Reagan thought the Soviet Union was more powerful than we were. He was trying to close what he called "the window of vulnerability."
This was sheer idiocy.
No general in our military would trade our armed forces for theirs. If it were to happen, none of the Soviet military command would turn down that deal. We had better systems, better troops, and better morale.
Here's the truth: we'd already won the Cold War before Reagan took office. All Reagan needed to do was continue the tried-and-true containment policies Harry S. Truman began and all subsequent presidents employed. The Soviet Union was collapsing from within. The CIA actually told this to Reagan as he took office.
Here's an example: the Soviet Union military couldn't deal with a weak state on its own border, the poor, undermanned Afghanistan. Most of the Soviets' military might had to make sure its "allies" in the Warsaw Pact and subjects along the South Asian front didn't revolt. Even Richard Nixon told Reagan he could balance the budget with big defense cuts.
Reagan ignored this, and wrecked our budget.
We didn't have to increase weapons spending, but Reagan didn't care. He ran away from summits with the dying old-guard Soviets, and the new-style "glasnost" leadership of Mikhail Gorbachev baffled the witless Reagan and his closed-minded extremist advisors.
Maggie Thatcher finally cajoled the Gipper into meeting Gorby, and Gorby cleaned Reagan's clock. Reagan's hard-right "handlers" nearly had to drag Reagan out of the room before he signed away our entire nuclear deterrent. Reagan – and the planet – was lucky Gorbachev sought genuine and stable peace. Had Yuri Andropov's health held, Reagan's "jokes" and gaffes might have caused World War III.
Eventually Reagan even gave Gorbachev his seal of approval. Visiting Moscow before the August Coup, Reagan said the Soviet Union was no longer the "Evil Empire." He predicted his friend Gorbachev would lead the Soviet Union for many years to come.
As usual, Reagan was wrong. A few months later, disgruntled military officers kidnapped Gorbachev, throwing him out of power forever. Reagan remained disengaged: nothing he did caused the coup, and nothing he did made the Soviet military support Boris Yeltsin over their superiors.
We're all fortunate things happened as they did – but once again, Reagan did nothing to make this fluke more likely.
All this is vintage Reagan. Reagan took credit for others' hard word and hard choices, and blamed them for his failures. Reagan even blamed Jimmy Carter for Reagan's foolish, fatal, and reckless decision to leave 243 Marines stationed in Beirut, helpless and unguarded.
Reagan hired over 100 crooks to run our government, and broke several laws himself. His policies were almost uniformly self-defeating, wrong-headed, immoral and unfair.
Reagan was an actor playing the part of the president. He was style over substance; lucky, not good. And once the myths are stripped from the "legacy", the truth becomes obvious:

Reagan was by far the most overrated man in American history.
:yes_text12::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

This is the only thing the OP can do in defeat after getting owned by me having his ass handed to him on a platter.
giphy.gif

every SERIOUS researcher knows this is all factual.:rolleyes::2up:

Last edited:

But first, some history:

berlin%20wall1.jpg

berlin%20wall2.jpg

berlin%20wall3.jpg

berlin%20wall4.jpg

berlin%20wall5.jpg

berlin%20wall6.jpg

berlin%20wall7.jpg

and like i said,this is the face he made to the brainwashed sheep like the OP who worshipped him but did not realise he was stabbing him in the back from behind.this is what traiter Reagan thought of the OP and the american people.
Reaganclown.gif

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::yes_text12:

But first, some history:

berlin%20wall1.jpg

berlin%20wall2.jpg

berlin%20wall3.jpg

berlin%20wall4.jpg

berlin%20wall5.jpg

berlin%20wall6.jpg

berlin%20wall7.jpg

and like i said,this is the face he made to the brainwashed sheep like the OP who worshipped him but did not realise he was stabbing him in the back from behind.

What would you have done to confront the Soviets?

But first, some history:

berlin%20wall1.jpg

berlin%20wall2.jpg

berlin%20wall3.jpg

berlin%20wall4.jpg

berlin%20wall5.jpg

berlin%20wall6.jpg

berlin%20wall7.jpg

Reagan out of frustration not being able to remember the lies he would tell the people all the time due to alzhimers, was always doing this in frustration unable to keep his lies straight.
Reaganhead.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

But first, some history:

berlin%20wall1.jpg

berlin%20wall2.jpg

berlin%20wall3.jpg

berlin%20wall4.jpg

berlin%20wall5.jpg

berlin%20wall6.jpg

berlin%20wall7.jpg

Reagan out of frustration not being able to remember the lies he would tell the people all the time due to alzhimers, was always doing this in frustration unable to keep his lies straight.

images

this is the so called COURAGE he had to do what was morally right.:haha:

• Liar
    • Thief
    • Mass murderer
    • Supporter of abortion
  • War criminal

• Destroyer of freedom
    • Corporate whore
comedy gold.:yes_text12:
:TH_WAY~113:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Forum List

Back