Thank you Paul Simon.

As a possible human-engineered pandemic casts a pall on the Earth, home schooling along with remote learning may be a sea change in the way children learn to navigate the world henceforth freeing the kids from the union corrupted, monolithic, government centric, cultist indoctrination that disguises itself as education.

In 1973 songwriter Paul Simon hit the nail on the head with is song, Kodachrome. This is the song I would like you to play when you read this. “When I think back on all the crap I learned in High school, it’s a wonder I can think at all.” “And my lack of education hasn’t hurt me none; I can read the writing on the wall.”

When you’re dealing with an educationally lobotomized population that thought Barack Obama was the second coming of Peter Pan, it’s easy to masquerade as objective, dispassionate expertise while you hand the people a bag of fertilizer and keep the finished crop for yourselves. Many kids today approach a restaurant menu like a chimpanzee trying to figure out a Rubik’s Cube and they can’t put together anything in writing that would qualify as a respectable grocery list. But they know all about white privilege and transgender bathrooms.

People are finally beginning to realize that our educational institutions have been using our kids as a captive audience for mind bending ideological brainwashing indistinguishable from proselytizing Marxism. What kind of dumb, situational unawareness could allow the greatest democracy the world has ever known to hand over much of its manufacturing infrastructure to communist China, an enemy hell bent on its destruction?

The Chinese know that a country of people dumbed down by its educational systems so that they can barely read the lines, let alone between them, are easy targets for economic destruction. They also know that we can’t do anything to punish them for unleashing a plague on the world because our “expert” Harvard and Yale educated leaders in Congress betrayed us and got rich in the process.

Maybe it is time to take the bull by the horns instead of just listening to “experts” that throw it. We learned all bout “experts” during the OJ Simpson trial, and we know how that turned out. Most “experts” have no idea what they are talking about and the few who do are lying.

We need to take a long, hard look at the educational and congressional “experts” that made us targets.

You're an articulate fellow, however as a Paul Simon fan, I believe that you read into the meaning of his lyrics.
Sorry, but I don't want my kids or my grandkids to go through the "education" you envision.
And BTW - Chinese students kick our students ASS.
The link you offer is worthless. It doesn’t raise the fact that China is all but Homogeneous, and that Asians have a higher IQ on average than whites, Negros, or Latinos. Coupled with skipping over the fact that Negros place rock bottom in IQ scores on average; an average, that is averaged into the whole of the American average. Diversity is only a strength to the unerperformers who can attach themselves to the higher performers...

Excellent - Thanks for chiming in with a little racist perspective! :icon_rolleyes:

The Chinese value education as supreme; Americans, not so much. IQ is a measurement of a very superficial aspect of the human mind. My wife and I each took an IQ test. I got a much higher number than she did.

When we watch Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy on television she comes out with the correct answer before my lips start moving. She pays attention to names, dates, places. She is intelligent in a different way than I am.

Blacks are good at sports that require instant body reaction and predictability of movement in the big picture of games like basketball and football. That is intelligence.

So it's not lack of intelligence that is destroying our educational model. It's politics and greed that is the prime mover.
No. It’s not. It’s the massive amount of double digit IQ hominids being averaged into the national whole that brings us all down in ranking.

Sometimes I forget that racism is allowed here in USMB. Thanks for the reminder.
Yeah, free thought, and your “safe space” hive-mind ain’t quite caught on yet. Sucks for you, and your agenda

I'll bet you're an adherent on these asshole's findings to. My redneck uncle was BIG on the "tiny Negro brain" and he had my Dad convinced that his bullshit was true. Thankfully, Dad was a scientist with a Masters in Physics.

Ultimately he took my advice and told his redneck bro to fuck the fuck off!

Fucking LEARN something ya butthole :)

Scientific racism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Scientific racism, sometimes termed biological racism, is a pseudoscientific belief that empirical evidence exists to support or justify racism (racial discrimination), racial inferiority, or racial superiority.[1][2][3][4] Historically, scientific racism received credence throughout the scientific community, but it is no longer considered scientific.[2][3]

Scientific racism employs anthropology (notably physical anthropology), anthropometry, craniometry, and other disciplines or pseudo-disciplines, in proposing anthropological typologies supporting the classification of human populations into physically discrete human races, that might be asserted to be superior or inferior. Scientific racism was common during the period from 1600s to the end of World War II. Since the second half of the 20th century, scientific racism has been criticized as obsolete and discredited, yet historically has persistently been used to support or validate racist world-views, based upon belief in the existence and significance of racial categories and a hierarchy of superior and inferior races.[5]

After the end of World War II, scientific racism in theory and action was formally denounced, especially in UNESCO's early antiracist statement "The Race Question" (1950): "The biological fact of race and the myth of 'race' should be distinguished. For all practical social purposes 'race' is not so much a biological phenomenon as a social myth. The myth of 'race' has created an enormous amount of human and social damage. In recent years, it has taken a heavy toll in human lives, and caused untold suffering".[6] Such "biological fact" has not reached a consensus as developments in human evolutionary genetics showed that human genetic differences are often gradual.[7][8]

The term "scientific racism" is generally used pejoratively as applied to more modern theories, as in The Bell Curve (1994). Critics argue that such works postulate racist conclusions unsupported by available evidence such as a connection between race and intelligence.[9] Publications such as the Mankind Quarterly, founded explicitly as a "race-conscious" journal, are generally regarded as platforms of scientific racism for publishing articles on fringe interpretations of human evolution, intelligence, ethnography, language, mythology, archaeology, and race subjects.

The OP is jealous of America’s young people.

Actually I am concerned for the young who like me are guinea pigs for whatever comes next. I hope they use their minds to figure out who or what is really in control.

It all happed quickly didn't it? There are clues that reveal what led to this. Simon's song about high school crap is nearly 40 years old. We boomers find no joy in the travails we see coming for the young.

They are our children and grandchildren. What happened? It looks like somebody pushed the wrong button. Did research itself cause this? I'm beginning to have confidence in that theory.

They'll never admit it. They will admit nothing, deny everything and make counter accusations. Put on your mask and get ready for the apocalypse. We get to ride while they drive. This is history being made but it's the same old story.

You're an articulate fellow, however as a Paul Simon fan, I believe that you read into the meaning of his lyrics.
Sorry, but I don't want my kids or my grandkids to go through the "education" you envision.
You want your kids brainwashed by liberal teachers and professors. We need to fix our education system before it's too late and all the children are brainwashed.

You want your kids brainwashed by liberal teachers and professors. We need to fix our education system before it's too late and all the children are brainwashed.

Do teachers including professors tend to be more liberal? Of course, because their work requires an EDUCATION. You wanna hire a bunch of home-skoolin Goobers with a GED to say pledge of allegiance to a confederate flag and teach our children that Robert E Lee was one of the great Americans in-between bible study sessions? Cool, I'll pass.

Nobody is getting "brainwashed". That's a stupid RW loon talking point. Kids are being educated by qualified, largely underpaid, dedicated people who care about our youth. And particularly in college, our kids are taught critical thinking skills in order to think for themselves.

Last edited:
As a possible human-engineered pandemic casts a pall on the Earth, home schooling along with remote learning may be a sea change in the way children learn to navigate the world henceforth freeing the kids from the union corrupted, monolithic, government centric, cultist indoctrination that disguises itself as education.

In 1973 songwriter Paul Simon hit the nail on the head with is song, Kodachrome. This is the song I would like you to play when you read this. “When I think back on all the crap I learned in High school, it’s a wonder I can think at all.” “And my lack of education hasn’t hurt me none; I can read the writing on the wall.”

When you’re dealing with an educationally lobotomized population that thought Barack Obama was the second coming of Peter Pan, it’s easy to masquerade as objective, dispassionate expertise while you hand the people a bag of fertilizer and keep the finished crop for yourselves. Many kids today approach a restaurant menu like a chimpanzee trying to figure out a Rubik’s Cube and they can’t put together anything in writing that would qualify as a respectable grocery list. But they know all about white privilege and transgender bathrooms.

People are finally beginning to realize that our educational institutions have been using our kids as a captive audience for mind bending ideological brainwashing indistinguishable from proselytizing Marxism. What kind of dumb, situational unawareness could allow the greatest democracy the world has ever known to hand over much of its manufacturing infrastructure to communist China, an enemy hell bent on its destruction?

The Chinese know that a country of people dumbed down by its educational systems so that they can barely read the lines, let alone between them, are easy targets for economic destruction. They also know that we can’t do anything to punish them for unleashing a plague on the world because our “expert” Harvard and Yale educated leaders in Congress betrayed us and got rich in the process.

Maybe it is time to take the bull by the horns instead of just listening to “experts” that throw it. We learned all bout “experts” during the OJ Simpson trial, and we know how that turned out. Most “experts” have no idea what they are talking about and the few who do are lying.

We need to take a long, hard look at the educational and congressional “experts” that made us targets.

And BTW - Chinese students kick our students ASS.
The link you offer is worthless. It doesn’t raise the fact that China is all but Homogeneous, and that Asians have a higher IQ on average than whites, Negros, or Latinos. Coupled with skipping over the fact that Negros place rock bottom in IQ scores on average; an average, that is averaged into the whole of the American average. Diversity is only a strength to the unerperformers who can attach themselves to the higher performers...

Excellent - Thanks for chiming in with a little racist perspective! :icon_rolleyes:
You knew it was coming.

Ray is always good for a chuckle. Most of the decision makers in our federal government went to Private school. That he is whining about public school education in the context of decisions being made by people like the blob is hilarious and of course false; both of which are his trademarks.

He made more sense when he called for banning basketball last week

Thank you for a post that puts it all into the REAL perspective of real learning.

Do teachers including professors tend to be more liberal? Of course, because their work requires an EDUCATION. You wanna hire a bunch of home-skoolin Goobers with a GED to say pledge of allegiance to a confederate flag and teach our children that Robert E Lee was one of the great Americans in-between bible study sessions? Cool, I'll pass.

Nobody is getting "brainwashed". That's a stupid RW loon talking point. Kids are being educated by qualified, largely underpaid, dedicated people who care about our youth. And particularly in college, our kids are taught critical thinking skills in order to think for themselves.

Ray is always good for a chuckle. Most of the decision makers in our federal government went to Private school. That he is whining about public school education in the context of decisions being made by people like the blob is hilarious and of course false; both of which are his trademarks.

He made more sense when he called for banning basketball last week

Ok, Here I go again: They just closed another meat packing plant in Pennsylvania. The price of beef and chicken is going rise quickly and shortages of meat and crucial protein products are inevitable. Remember the French revolution. When the people began starving they stormed the Bastille and executed Marie Antoinette.

Oh, and keep an eye on the UK. The NHS is funded by taxation that is drying up fast. Will Buckingham Palace go up in flames? We'll see.

Last edited:
You may have noticed that as you walk in a supermarket to get to the toilet paper aisle you have to dodge all the booze that's piled up on the floor because there is so much of it refrigeration can't contain it all. As food becomes more expensive due to shortages, sterling citizens all over the country are going to skimp on food for their children so they still afford the important stuff that comes in 40-packs.

Let's not forget those expensive tobacco products that will reduce the kid's meal sizes even more. Someone has to make sacrifices during a crisis so it might as well be the kids right? The government has swung into action to protect hungry kids by declaring liquor stores essential products. Boy those people in government really ride to the rescue don't they? They're experts you know.

Paul Simon penned a song in 1973, “Kodachrome”, that captures the essence of the proper thinking we call political correctness. Go to technology, pull up that song and listen to the words as you read this. I don’t know what you heard; I know what I heard. Consider it forensic musicology.

Bright colors and sunny days are always the promise from the people who profit from making the promises. Like aristocrats everywhere, our American elites realized that education could be used as indoctrination to control a self-serving narrative with a captive audience.

The foot soldiers (teachers/professors) in US education are not so much to blame as their unionized, government tethered leadership. The boots on the ground follow intimidating top-down directives and often suffer the emotional and physical consequences that come with babysitting the broken toys of the Great Society. It’s a war on independent thinking, a kind of hive mind of righteousness reminiscent of a cult. Watch the jazz-handing boot camps of tiny school children and try not to vomit.

Every time you hear Kodachrome in the song substitute Political correctness and it becomes clear that Simon even then recognized that American education had drifted and shifted from useful preparation to central inculcation particularly in liberal arts institutions. Globalization was to be the last nail in the coffin of American Exceptionalism. But something occurred that obstructed the masterplan.

The wisdom of the people made a stand in 2016 and a president was elected that stood in the way of the blueprint selling us out, weakening our resolve and leaving us wide open to the final extinction of free thinking. Globalist forces retaliated by using mad science to thread genetic strands into diseases supercharging them into a worldwide plague with the problematic US and its position as an international hub and destination for air travel as the main target.

The current US president is considered such a threat to a globalist status quo that after a corrupted state inquisition failed, mass death and economic annihilation has been unleashed by an ideological enemy with a goal of world domination. Fools are plentiful and the distorted lensing of American education is the Kodachrome the president is taking away from the brainwashed.

The Chinese have lost patience and now they are using a biologically engineered can of Raid to try to wipe us out. Some can only see that their Kodachrome worldview is under attack.

Paul Simon penned a song in 1973, “Kodachrome”, that captures the essence of the proper thinking we call political correctness. Go to technology, pull up that song and listen to the words as you read this. I don’t know what you heard; I know what I heard. Consider it forensic musicology.

Bright colors and sunny days are always the promise from the people who profit from making the promises. Like aristocrats everywhere, our American elites realized that education could be used as indoctrination to control a self-serving narrative with a captive audience.

The foot soldiers (teachers/professors) in US education are not so much to blame as their unionized, government tethered leadership. The boots on the ground follow intimidating top-down directives and often suffer the emotional and physical consequences that come with babysitting the broken toys of the Great Society. It’s a war on independent thinking, a kind of hive mind of righteousness reminiscent of a cult. Watch the jazz-handing boot camps of tiny school children and try not to vomit.

Every time you hear Kodachrome in the song substitute Political correctness and it becomes clear that Simon even then recognized that American education had drifted and shifted from useful preparation to central inculcation particularly in liberal arts institutions. Globalization was to be the last nail in the coffin of American Exceptionalism. But something occurred that obstructed the masterplan.

The wisdom of the people made a stand in 2016 and a president was elected that stood in the way of the blueprint selling us out, weakening our resolve and leaving us wide open to the final extinction of free thinking. Globalist forces retaliated by using mad science to thread genetic strands into diseases supercharging them into a worldwide plague with the problematic US and its position as an international hub and destination for air travel as the main target.

The current US president is considered such a threat to a globalist status quo that after a corrupted state inquisition failed, mass death and economic annihilation has been unleashed by an ideological enemy with a goal of world domination. Fools are plentiful and the distorted lensing of American education is the Kodachrome the president is taking away from the brainwashed.

The Chinese have lost patience and now they are using a biologically engineered can of Raid to try to wipe us out. Some can only see that their Kodachrome worldview is under attack.

I really liked that early picture of you and your wife and friends when you were young. Love Paul Simon too. There is a tone of humanity and a critical, poetic consciousness in much of his (and their) music. So you almost suckered me in for a moment. But now I wonder what you lost along the way...

Last edited:

I really liked that early picture of you and your wife and friends when you were young. Love Paul Simon too. There is a tone of humanity and a critical, poetic consciousness in much of his (and their) music. So you almost suckered me in for a moment. But now I wonder what you lost along the way...

I haven't lost anything, I've gained. There's an Akashic Record and it's sometimes accessed from unusual sources. Dylan and Simon are examples. You can take from it what you will.

I think everybody should take from Paul Simon’s music what they can. Most will surely come away enriched. But it is very dishonest of you to hide the fact that at no time in his life would he ever have agreed with your own political views.

I don’t follow musicians and poets, even ones I admire greatly, to determine my own views on politics. For example I did not vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016.

But when you praise Republican Donald Trump’s election in 2016 and make it look like the expression of Paul Simon’s music or worldview, I want to vomit.

Simon actually sang his famous “Bridge Over Troubled Waters” at the Democratic Convention in 2016, and appeared side by side with President Obama and Bernie Sanders.

Last edited:
Music used in this advertisement with the permission and best wishes of liberal songwriters Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel:

My god can you not see the hypocrisy in this post...

He first starts with Paul Simon is right and then criticised Yale Experts..

He was awarded an honorary Doctor of Music degree from Yale in 1996.
In 1986, Simon was awarded an Honorary Doctor of Music degree from Berklee College of Music, where he has served on the Board of Trustees.

This make s you sound stupid....

Experts as this guy put it are people who know stuff.. Let us look at the present person who is ignoring experts. He has in the last few weeks:

• Ignored and didn't prepare for a pandemic (experts told him to prepare)
  • He disbanded the global pandemic preparation team (experts who could have saved tens of thousands US lives)
  • He proposed using a drug which turned out to be harmful (experts warned against that too)
  • He is now ignoring his own guidelines and opening states (experts saying this is too early)
There is countless more examples that would have saved US lives and US economy...

But we got a President who says who knows?

EXPERTS know a lot more that a guy with no experience just shooting off his mouth.

tyroneweaver

“We got no class. We got no principles. We got no innocence.”
— Alice Cooper lyrics in “School’s Out”

Well, the guy was certainly honest, or at least in those days avidly pursuing success and re-creating his own “American Nightmare.” Alice Cooper’s “shock rock” was, culturally speaking, the exact opposite of Paul Simon’s music. Hope his fans don’t jump on me for saying so.

Last edited:
Bob Dylan got a Nobel Prize. It was a way for very dark establishment to absorb him and use him for propaganda. When you take antiheroes and turn them into heroes, that's propaganda. Simon today no doubt sees himself as one of the beautiful people but in 1973 he, like Dylan was telling it like it was.

Forum List

Back