Thank you Mr. Obama

Obama DOES need to cut down on the blatant arrogance

Why? There's a difference between being assertive and being arrogant. There's also often the need to be arrogant in the face of nonstop arrogance coming from all direction on the right.

Barrack H. Obama flipped the Tea-party the bird again yesterday.

He was saying at his anti-Tea-party event that he cut our taxes. "You would think they would thank me."

Well.....Thank you asshole....for screwing me without even giving me a reacharound.

He also said he was "amused" at all of the rallies.

When is this guy gonna get a clue?

Yes, that was the deepest insult, when he said the tea parties were amusing.

He has a clue, mudwhistle, and he is working his clue towards his ultimate ambitions. :(

here is a partial list

ObamacareTaxes1.gif

Tell me which one of these taxes will NOT increase our burden one dime.

As you say facts are pesky things.

Of course you conveniently omit the ESTIMATED offsets of those ESTIMATED costs you list. In any event, those costs do NOT represent "taxes," which is your silly claim. You didn't answer my question: Were your taxes raised to pay for the Iraq war? (Using the war as just an example of how foolish it is to assume that YOUR personal income taxes will be raised by a comparative amount for ANY government program.)

I never said anything about a comparative amount.

These are taxes that are created in the bill. And just where do you think tax money comes from, China?

Here's another one of those pesky facts.

The government's revenue is taken from us via taxes. Period

So every time the government increases spending it gets the money from us.

Not if the spending is offset. Look, I'm also concerned about the ultimate cost of health care reform, but since the actual administration of its myriad provisions isn't yet even in the works, it's foolish to try to guestimate that overall cost. The Heritage Foundation does NOT have the final analysis. No one does.

Intrusion is what most people do not want from the government. Right now, our wrists are tied together because of unfair trade practices and battling against nearly slave labor in other countries. If he would have gotten into office and immediately addressed this, he would have been the man in my opinion. But he is following suit along with the last three presidents and selling us into mediocrity or maybe worse.

Yes, for sure, Obama should have addessed every single issue the first month, rather than concentrating on the very real possibility of the collapse of the entire financial structure of not just this country but the entire world as his top priority. After all, doesn't a POTUS:)lol:) have more than 24 hours in a day to deal with all things of importance all at once?

He found time to deal with an unnecessary health care bill. Your argument is ridiculous.
The rest of the world's financial collapses should be secondary to our own, any patriotic citizen would feel that way. Call me stupid, but when I cannot keep my own roof from falling in on my head, I don't see how I could help my neighbors.

Bullshit. Look at some of the polls from 2007-08 and you will see that top priorities, listed either as first or second was health care reform.

The reason the "rest of the world" experienced a financial collapse was BECAUSE OF the failures of the U.S. investment banks (which are global entities).

You need to do a lot of homework if you're unaware of even those two facts.

here is a partial list

ObamacareTaxes1.gif

Tell me which one of these taxes will NOT increase our burden one dime.

As you say facts are pesky things.

Of course you conveniently omit the ESTIMATED offsets of those ESTIMATED costs you list. In any event, those costs do NOT represent "taxes," which is your silly claim. You didn't answer my question: Were your taxes raised to pay for the Iraq war? (Using the war as just an example of how foolish it is to assume that YOUR personal income taxes will be raised by a comparative amount for ANY government program.)

At least appear to "attempt" to be honest.

I take it you're out of excuses, then.

Yes, for sure, Obama should have addessed every single issue the first month, rather than concentrating on the very real possibility of the collapse of the entire financial structure of not just this country but the entire world as his top priority. After all, doesn't a POTUS:)lol:) have more than 24 hours in a day to deal with all things of importance all at once?

He found time to deal with an unnecessary health care bill. Your argument is ridiculous.
The rest of the world's financial collapses should be secondary to our own, any patriotic citizen would feel that way. Call me stupid, but when I cannot keep my own roof from falling in on my head, I don't see how I could help my neighbors.

Bullshit. Look at some of the polls from 2007-08 and you will see that top priorities, listed either as first or second was health care reform.

The reason the "rest of the world" experienced a financial collapse was BECAUSE OF the failures of the U.S. investment banks (which are global entities).

You are a stupid ****. Govt health take over is NOT health reform. Now lets look at today polls and we will see the majority of Americans are against govt take over. But being the dumb fuck you are to believe what you want. Come the first tuesday in Nov of this year you will be proven to be the stupid low brow idiot you really are.

Yes these are taxes. Income is not the only way the government taxes us. There are literally hundreds of hidden Federal taxes that you pay and don't even know about.

I know that, of course. But Skull was implying that all of those "costs" equal a similar amount in "taxes" that he's gonna have to pay out of pocket. (I'd also trust an analysis done by someone other than Heritage Foundation, frankly, which is going to skew figures to affirm their own agenda.)

So all these new taxes won't raise our tax burden?

Please explain. Because I'd really like to know who is going to pay them.

And I did post a piece from the WSJ as well.

I never said anything about a comparative amount.

These are taxes that are created in the bill. And just where do you think tax money comes from, China?

Here's another one of those pesky facts.

The government's revenue is taken from us via taxes. Period

So every time the government increases spending it gets the money from us.

Not if the spending is offset. Look, I'm also concerned about the ultimate cost of health care reform, but since the actual administration of its myriad provisions isn't yet even in the works, it's foolish to try to guestimate that overall cost. The Heritage Foundation does NOT have the final analysis. No one does.

To believe this trillion dollar government program and the new taxes created by it will not increase both our tax burden and overall costs is beyond naive.

Obama like the rest of intelligent america, are amused by these phony teabaggers. Bush spent out the ass, he passed a stimulus. NO peep out of the teabaggers. A liberal, black democrat is elected, does the same to help a struggling economy, nad its nothing but hate rhetoric and outrage at spending. No problem sending billions to Iraq the kill and destroy, helping americans bad. There is no denying there is a decent number of teabaggers that there hatred is rooted in racism, its stupid to even deny such a group exist. Then there are the blind partisan hacks. Such phonies that no peep when republicans spend, faux outrage when dems spend

He won't be amused come November when he'll essentially become a lame duck President. And surely in 2012 when his dumbass is voted out won't be very amusing to him.

Obama like the rest of intelligent america, are amused by these phony teabaggers. Bush spent out the ass, he passed a stimulus. NO peep out of the teabaggers. A liberal, black democrat is elected, does the same to help a struggling economy, nad its nothing but hate rhetoric and outrage at spending. No problem sending billions to Iraq the kill and destroy, helping americans bad. There is no denying there is a decent number of teabaggers that there hatred is rooted in racism, its stupid to even deny such a group exist. Then there are the blind partisan hacks. Such phonies that no peep when republicans spend, faux outrage when dems spend

Bush was out of office when the stimulus was passed and signed....so you're a fucken lying asshole.

This statement just blew what little credibility you might have thought you had all to hell.

You are a stupid ****. Govt health take over is NOT health reform. Now lets look at today polls and we will see the majority of Americans are against govt take over. But being the dumb fuck you are to believe what you want. Come the first tuesday in Nov of this year you will be proven to be the stupid low brow idiot you really are.

Yey, we have a new troll, or some other trolls alter ego.
:cuckoo:

Bush was out of office when the stimulus was passed and signed....so you're a fucken lying asshole.

This statement just blew what little credibility you might have thought you had all to hell.

YOu know what I meant dipshit, bank bailout, that was Bush. ANd Bush spent billions in Iraq.Forget that? But talking to a dipshit who thinks opinion = facts, so no shit I'd get this response from you

YOu know what I meant dipshit, bank bailout, that was Bush. ANd Bush spent billions in Iraq.Forget that? But talking to a dipshit who thinks opinion = facts, so no shit I'd get this response from you

I'm not a friggen mind-reader and I also know the difference between the TARP and the Stimulus. I also know that it's silly to bitch about the deficit and the National Debt when your boy made them go up exponentially in less time then any President in our history. It's pretty much a losing issue with folks like you......but it still doesn't stop you from crowing about it like you've got some kind of moral right to.

Did you miss out on Bush's stimulus?

Bush signs economic stimulus package - MarketWatch

Yey, we have a new troll, or some other trolls alter ego.
:cuckoo:

I put the little frat boy on ignore, but since you copied what he said, I see he's upped his insults from "stupid bitch" to "stupid ****" and "dumb fuck." Wonder how long he'll last here?

Forum List

Back