Thank God. Bill Cosby walking today

It appears this was another example of the prosecution being overzealous and not following procedure, which resulted in a technicality that potentially freed a criminal. This is the type of thing people seem to have trouble understanding when they start screeching and "protesting" that every cop who's involved in a shooting needs to be charged with first-degree murder (for example).
Yet despite his wealth he still spent years wrongfully in prison.
no he was wright fully convicted and should have stayed their longer. he got out on a technicallity. thry guys a creep.
He was illegally convicted. You can’t argue against that.

so-what%20%282%29-S.jpg
He’s innocent

He confessed, under oath. What do you know that Bill Cosby, the women, police, prosecutors, and defense team do not know?

Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg
His conviction was vacated? You should follow the news

It appears this was another example of the prosecution being overzealous and not following procedure, which resulted in a technicality that potentially freed a criminal. This is the type of thing people seem to have trouble understanding when they start screeching and "protesting" that every cop who's involved in a shooting needs to be charged with first-degree murder (for example).
no he was wright fully convicted and should have stayed their longer. he got out on a technicallity. thry guys a creep.

so-what%20%282%29-S.jpg
He’s innocent

He confessed, under oath. What do you know that Bill Cosby, the women, police, prosecutors, and defense team do not know?

Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg
Btw, you should own that meme

so-what%20%282%29-S.jpg
He’s innocent

Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg
Btw, you should own that meme

go-ahead-you-u7gv9y-S.jpg

OJ was found innocent in a court of law.

BC shouldn't have ever even been prosecuted.

No, O.J. was found not guilty, not innocent. World of difference.

Why do you believe that not prosecuting a serial rapist is a good thing?

Because I consider following the law a good thing. I don't care what the accused is accused of doing.

Bill Cosby confessed, on the stand, under oath, that he drugged and raped dozens of women.

Yes, the original prosecutor screwed the pooch. That does not make Cosby less guilty.

Cosby confessed under oath and under agreement that he would not be prosecuted. The other pros didn't screw the pooch. The pooch wouldn't have talked had it not been for the agreement.

/thread

So, according to you, all those rapes never happened.

Got it!

You'd argue with a fence post, wouldn't you?

I have no idea if they happened or not. How come you do? You were there?
i9fq2cdare971.jpg

OJ was found innocent in a court of law.

BC shouldn't have ever even been prosecuted.

No, O.J. was found not guilty, not innocent. World of difference.

Why do you believe that not prosecuting a serial rapist is a good thing?

Because I consider following the law a good thing. I don't care what the accused is accused of doing.

Bill Cosby confessed, on the stand, under oath, that he drugged and raped dozens of women.

Yes, the original prosecutor screwed the pooch. That does not make Cosby less guilty.

Cosby confessed under oath and under agreement that he would not be prosecuted. The other pros didn't screw the pooch. The pooch wouldn't have talked had it not been for the agreement.

/thread

So, according to you, all those rapes never happened.

Got it!

You'd argue with a fence post, wouldn't you?

I have no idea if they happened or not. How come you do? You were there?
i9fq2cdare971.jpg

Funny how no democrat rapist faces made it up there.

Clinton?
Cuomo?
Epstien?
Weinstein?

Forum List

Back