Thank an immigrant, legal or illegal for keeping Americans safe from starving

Thank illegals for making wages so low no American wants to do the work.

Much to the delight of Mr Businessman.

Correct. "Mr Businessman" profits from being able to keep wages low.

Fucking the American worker in the process.

Fucking vast numbers of American families and whole communities that have not had significant wage increases since the 70s.

This seems like a shitty policy to me. I think we should do the opposite, for at least the next 50 years to balance it out, and really, possibly well beyond that.

What say you?
You don't know why wages haven't increased since the seventies? :laughing0301: Where the fuck have you been? Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

Sure. Massive increase in supply of labor, plus a decrease in demand due to globalization.

CEOs making more money seems more a result than a cause.
Before that period we had a middle class. As a matter of fact, after the Great depression, we had a middle class because both Republican and Democrat presidents taxed the wealthy 80 and 90%. Capitalism is for the people. It's purpose is for all of us. When Reagan turned it into Corporatism, it all went to shit. CEOs bought out the politicians and now we have Citizens United. CEOs, along with crooked politicians is your cause and your result.
"China did everything right" --- BWK
You are mentally ill, and a proven liar. Seek help.
So you deny those quotes? If they are real and the mods find them will you agree to leave this forum forever?
You need mental help. Relieve yourself from your anxiety. You can contact the mods for me and have them read the title to my thread. It is very clear what was typed. Please, be my guest. They are going to tell you the same thing. That you did not type the entire quote with your ten thousand quotes that do not say what my thread says. Seek help. You have totally lost your mind. I'm not kidding. No one on this forum is as possessed with this sort of odd behavior, plus dishonesty. I suspect, in time the mods themselves are going to reprimand you themselves for harassment. Ask them to show you my exact quote in the thread since you can't.

Bullshit. That was your entire sentence. Re-post the link now. Harassment? LOL.

All you do is praise China and bash America. Show the quote. It is yours.
I already did before and you can read. Besides, tell the mods. Ask them. What, are you afraid of the truth? It's not "bullshit" and you're the bullshitter. You're a coward. Ask the mods you coward. What's the matter, your mental instability getting the best of you, or are your lies catching up to you. Contact the mods coward. I know what the title says. Do it. Don't just keep typing nonsense like a pussy.
Triggered much?

Fucking vast numbers of American families and whole communities that have not had significant wage increases since the 70s.

This seems like a shitty policy to me. I think we should do the opposite, for at least the next 50 years to balance it out, and really, possibly well beyond that.

What say you?
You don't know why wages haven't increased since the seventies? :laughing0301: Where the fuck have you been? Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

Sure. Massive increase in supply of labor, plus a decrease in demand due to globalization.

Before that period we had a middle class. As a matter of fact, after the Great depression, we had a middle class because both Republican and Democrat presidents taxed the wealthy 80 and 90%. Capitalism is for the people. It's purpose is for all of us. When Reagan turned it into Corporatism, it all went to shit. CEOs bought out the politicians and now we have Citizens United. CEOs, along with crooked politicians is your cause and your result.
So you deny those quotes? If they are real and the mods find them will you agree to leave this forum forever?
You need mental help. Relieve yourself from your anxiety. You can contact the mods for me and have them read the title to my thread. It is very clear what was typed. Please, be my guest. They are going to tell you the same thing. That you did not type the entire quote with your ten thousand quotes that do not say what my thread says. Seek help. You have totally lost your mind. I'm not kidding. No one on this forum is as possessed with this sort of odd behavior, plus dishonesty. I suspect, in time the mods themselves are going to reprimand you themselves for harassment. Ask them to show you my exact quote in the thread since you can't.
Your opinion is noted....:9:
"My opinion?" How is the title of my thread an opinion? The typed words, are the typed words.
Is this not your direct quote? You know and anyone logical knows, China is not reporting accurate statistics. Yet, you typed this quote below. Admit you're a Chinese national, you have been exposed.

We have now surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower.

What say you?

"My opinion?" How is the title of my thread an opinion? The typed words, are the typed words.
Your OP is bullshit just like your crappy opinion.
But they are my typed words, so thanks for acknowledging that, while presenting a non-existent argument against the facts. Somehow or another I don't think "bs" is going to pass.

What say you?

I already did before and you can read. Besides, tell the mods. Ask them. What, are you afraid of the truth? It's not "bullshit" and you're the bullshitter. You're a coward. Ask the mods you coward. What's the matter, your mental instability getting the best of you, or are your lies catching up to you. Contact the mods coward. I know what the title says. Do it. Don't just keep typing nonsense like a pussy.
Triggered much?
Not at all. Just passing along a truth you'll never correct.

What say you?

I found them myself. Don't even need the MODS when you have an advanced search option. What now, fatty. Still believe China is reporting accurate stats? I should fly over there and see how you act.

What say you?

Triggered much?
Is this or is this note your DIRECT QUOTE:

We have now surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower. --- BWK

What say you?

Triggered much?

We have now surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower. --- BWK

Is this the truth? You lying loser!

What say you?

Triggered much?
You wouldn't acknowledge the truth if it hit you over the head, skippy.

What say you?

Is this not your direct quote? You know and anyone logical knows, China is not reporting accurate statistics. Yet, you typed this quote below. Admit you're a Chinese national, you have been exposed.

We have now surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower.

This is your quote saying it is my quote; "China did everything right." That's about ten thousand posts from a mentally unstable person. That person being you. And this next quote of yours does not match the one from before. You changed it. LOl! you went and told on yourself. See what a loser and a mentally unstable person you are. You aren't thinking clearly. You are so obsessed, that you cannot formulate a clever response. You need to calm down and get help.

What say you?

Triggered much?

Could be, but that doesn't say "China did everything right." That just says "we surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower." And? What about it? I'll tell you what about it. You just admitted to lying about a quote you've been pedaling for days if not weeks, that doesn't say the same thing. You just admitted to being a liar. Lol! So how easy it is to bury you and get you off balance. You're too easy. Seek help.

The young people in the fields are not really in danger. They are here to work and in doing so, are suppressing wages for actual Americans.

So, you are wrong.
It's not just people in the fields you idiot. It's those people running the delivery trucks, and those working in processing plants in cities. What a dumb ass. Suppressing wages for who? US citizens who won't do that work? Answer, yes. Thank an immigrant for saving your miserable fucking life asshole.
When you make a conservative face the truth, they get angry. You were right to respond in kind.

What say you?

Triggered much?
Again, you have said nothing. Get lost. You are so boring.

What say you?

Triggered much?

Could be, but that doesn't say "China did everything right." That just says "we surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower." And? What about it? I'll tell you what about it. You just admitted to lying about a quote you've been pedaling for days if not weeks, that doesn't say the same thing. You just admitted to being a liar. Lol! So how easy it is to bury you and get you off balance. You're too easy. Seek help.
China basically deported their coronavirus cases around the world. Thank God Trump cut them off in February.

In the opinion of some on the left, we should be using socialism to learn to Use capitalism for all of its economic worth in modern times. Socialism can be good for socializing some costs as a form of investment and returns to scale.

Ironic you highlight a German device instead of an American made model

• Love
Reactions: BWK

What say you?

Triggered much?

China basically deported their coronavirus cases around the world. Thank God Trump cut them off in February.
Did he? He still let in over 40,000 after the ban. Thank God for what?
But even since the order went into effect on the 2nd of February, 279 direct flights have come into the country.

That’s approximately 40,000 passengers.

They were exempt, due to the fact that they were either U.S. citizens or American passport or green card holders.

Additionally, non-citizen relatives have been allowed to fly in to be with their families.

Some of those 279 flights touched U.S. soil within the past week — from Beijing, into major airports in L.A., San Fran, and NY.

As you likely know, the President’s ban on travel — which occurred ahead of the World Health Organization’s recommendation of such, resulted in cries of racism.

But who’s lookin’ smart about now? Wait, nevermind — now they say he didn’t do enough early on.

What say you?

Triggered much?
You said "China did everything right" in another post and you know it.

What say you?

Triggered much?

Did he? He still let in over 40,000 after the ban. Thank God for what?
But even since the order went into effect on the 2nd of February, 279 direct flights have come into the country.

That’s approximately 40,000 passengers.

They were exempt, due to the fact that they were either U.S. citizens or American passport or green card holders.

Additionally, non-citizen relatives have been allowed to fly in to be with their families.

Some of those 279 flights touched U.S. soil within the past week — from Beijing, into major airports in L.A., San Fran, and NY.

As you likely know, the President’s ban on travel — which occurred ahead of the World Health Organization’s recommendation of such, resulted in cries of racism.

But who’s lookin’ smart about now? Wait, nevermind — now they say he didn’t do enough early on.
40k were US citizens looking to return. Another lie from the Chinese National. Tell us again how we surpassed China in cases. You lying loser.

The young people in the fields are not really in danger. They are here to work and in doing so, are suppressing wages for actual Americans.

So, you are wrong.
It's not just people in the fields you idiot. It's those people running the delivery trucks, and those working in processing plants in cities. What a dumb ass. Suppressing wages for who? US citizens who won't do that work? Answer, yes. Thank an immigrant for saving your miserable fucking life asshole.
When you make a conservative face the truth, they get angry. You were right to respond in kind.
They do it every time. But they know, in the end, the truth is coming for them, so they shouldn't get angry. They know it is on its way. My question is, why would you purposely come on this forum to put your hand on a hot stove?

What say you?

Triggered much?
You said "China did everything right" in another post and you know it.
I probably said it a whole bunch, connected to additional words that expresses an entirely different message that reads, "in their responses." Which is a hell of a difference from your lying quote.

Forum List

Back