Thank an immigrant, legal or illegal for keeping Americans safe from starving

The young people in the fields are not really in danger. They are here to work and in doing so, are suppressing wages for actual Americans.

So, you are wrong.
It's not just people in the fields you idiot. It's those people running the delivery trucks, and those working in processing plants in cities. What a dumb ass. Suppressing wages for who? US citizens who won't do that work? Answer, yes. Thank an immigrant for saving your miserable fucking life asshole.
Thank illegals for making wages so low no American wants to do the work.
And another thing chief, spoiler alert, most Americans are mostly overweight or obese. They aren't doing that work. Not going to happen. So keep dreaming.

Trump just said in his press conference today the seasonal farm workers who come and go ....to pick lettuce and keep ya from starving you wacist wight wingers drumpf

They will still be allowed to come and go

Your thread sucks even harder now ya useful iddgiit....tool ....
Excuse me, but when did I say the farm workers couldn't come back to keep these Trump humpers from starving? Answer I didn't. Making shit up out of thin air is a Trump supporters wet dream.
Read your title freak
Farm workers are brought up multiple times on this thread

Stupid freaks
And? So? What about them?

Much to the delight of Mr Businessman.

Correct. "Mr Businessman" profits from being able to keep wages low.

Fucking the American worker in the process.

Fucking vast numbers of American families and whole communities that have not had significant wage increases since the 70s.

This seems like a shitty policy to me. I think we should do the opposite, for at least the next 50 years to balance it out, and really, possibly well beyond that.

What say you?
You don't know why wages haven't increased since the seventies? :laughing0301: Where the fuck have you been? Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

Sure. Massive increase in supply of labor, plus a decrease in demand due to globalization.

CEOs making more money seems more a result than a cause.
Before that period we had a middle class. As a matter of fact, after the Great depression, we had a middle class because both Republican and Democrat presidents taxed the wealthy 80 and 90%. Capitalism is for the people. It's purpose is for all of us. When Reagan turned it into Corporatism, it all went to shit. CEOs bought out the politicians and now we have Citizens United. CEOs, along with crooked politicians is your cause and your result.
"China did everything right" --- BWK

Fucking vast numbers of American families and whole communities that have not had significant wage increases since the 70s.

This seems like a shitty policy to me. I think we should do the opposite, for at least the next 50 years to balance it out, and really, possibly well beyond that.

What say you?
You don't know why wages haven't increased since the seventies? :laughing0301: Where the fuck have you been? Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

Sure. Massive increase in supply of labor, plus a decrease in demand due to globalization.

Before that period we had a middle class. As a matter of fact, after the Great depression, we had a middle class because both Republican and Democrat presidents taxed the wealthy 80 and 90%. Capitalism is for the people. It's purpose is for all of us. When Reagan turned it into Corporatism, it all went to shit. CEOs bought out the politicians and now we have Citizens United. CEOs, along with crooked politicians is your cause and your result.
You are mentally ill, and a proven liar. Seek help.

What say you?

So you deny those quotes? If they are real and the mods find them will you agree to leave this forum forever?

The young people in the fields are not really in danger. They are here to work and in doing so, are suppressing wages for actual Americans.

So, you are wrong.
It's not just people in the fields you idiot. It's those people running the delivery trucks, and those working in processing plants in cities. What a dumb ass. Suppressing wages for who? US citizens who won't do that work? Answer, yes. Thank an immigrant for saving your miserable fucking life asshole.
And another thing chief, spoiler alert, most Americans are mostly overweight or obese. They aren't doing that work. Not going to happen. So keep dreaming.
Most Americans aren't like you.

What say you?

So you deny those quotes? If they are real and the mods find them will you agree to leave this forum forever?
You need mental help. Relieve yourself from your anxiety. You can contact the mods for me and have them read the title to my thread. It is very clear what was typed. Please, be my guest. They are going to tell you the same thing. That you did not type the entire quote with your ten thousand quotes that do not say what my thread says. Seek help. You have totally lost your mind. I'm not kidding. No one on this forum is as possessed with this sort of odd behavior, plus dishonesty. I suspect, in time the mods themselves are going to reprimand you themselves for harassment. Ask them to show you my exact quote in the thread since you can't.

So, you are wrong.

Actual Americans don’t or won’t or can’t do those jobs.
Actual Americans run and maintain the equipment that actually does the harvesting and planting.
That equipment isn't worth two buckets of shit without people harvesting those fruits and vegetables the planters and harvesters can't pull out of the fields dumb ass. Do you think a planter is going to put a grape vine in the ground? How about a lemon tree? Is a planter or harvester going to do that? what about strawberries? Same question. Why do you think those people are there? Get out of here with your stupid self.
Videos of actual harvesting are all over YouTube you ignorant was and that's an insult to ignorant asses. You can't make anyone get out of anyplace. The day of the field hand is over.

What say you?

Looking in the mirror again?

So, you are wrong.
Yea, you're probably right. I'm not overweight or obese.

What say you?

You need mental help. Relieve yourself from your anxiety. You can contact the mods for me and have them read the title to my thread. It is very clear what was typed. Please, be my guest. They are going to tell you the same thing. That you did not type the entire quote with your ten thousand quotes that do not say what my thread says. Seek help. You have totally lost your mind. I'm not kidding. No one on this forum is as possessed with this sort of odd behavior, plus dishonesty. I suspect, in time the mods themselves are going to reprimand you themselves for harassment. Ask them to show you my exact quote in the thread since you can't.
Your opinion is noted....:9:

So, you are wrong.
Yea, you're probably right. I'm not overweight or obese.
I meant they aren't mentally ill.

So, you are wrong.

US citizens won't drive trucks? Well, maybe if employers weren't using cheap foreign drivers to keep wages down, Americans would do it, and love getting the higher wages.

STOP ALL THIRD WORLD IMMIGRATION.
Talk to the employers instead of blaming the employed. Don't come to me with your grievances. Third world immigration is a product of US imperialism. Stop your invasions, and maybe they'll stop theirs? CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

What say you?

Bullshit. That was your entire sentence. Re-post the link now. Harassment? LOL.

All you do is praise China and bash America. Show the quote. It is yours.

What say you?

"My opinion?" How is the title of my thread an opinion? The typed words, are the typed words.

What say you?

"My opinion?" How is the title of my thread an opinion? The typed words, are the typed words.

This not you? You loon.

What say you?

Your OP is bullshit just like your crappy opinion.

Trump just said in his press conference today the seasonal farm workers who come and go ....to pick lettuce and keep ya from starving you wacist wight wingers drumpf

They will still be allowed to come and go

Your thread sucks even harder now ya useful iddgiit....tool ....
Excuse me, but when did I say the farm workers couldn't come back to keep these Trump humpers from starving? Answer I didn't. Making shit up out of thin air is a Trump supporters wet dream.
Read your title freak
Farm workers are brought up multiple times on this thread

Stupid freaks
So? What about it? My thread is about thanking them for keeping your sorry ass and mine from starving. I never said they weren't coming back. That's your made up garbage.
Your opinion is bullshit skippy.

What say you?

Bullshit. That was your entire sentence. Re-post the link now. Harassment? LOL.

All you do is praise China and bash America. Show the quote. It is yours.
I already did before and you can read. Besides, tell the mods. Ask them. What, are you afraid of the truth? It's not "bullshit" and you're the bullshitter. You're a coward. Ask the mods you coward. What's the matter, your mental instability getting the best of you, or are your lies catching up to you. Contact the mods coward. I know what the title says. Do it. Don't just keep typing nonsense like a pussy.

Forum List

Back