*Texit*

Sorry bout that,

1. Its time we packed it in.
2. Take our state away from the other 49.
3. Back away from this experiment, of being United with a bunch of losers.
4. We can make it without these hanger ones.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Well Putin’s all in on this. There’s that

Texas would die if it seceded.. And US government contracts, gone. All US Government facilities in Texaas, gone. Alll federal funds gone. No funding for schools and law enforcement. Millions will leave.. Texas State Universities, doomed. Professional sports teams, gone because they could no longer be part of U.S. pro sports teams. Events cancelled. Interstate trade, gone. Texas will lose billions.
Not that Texas is or should secede from the US but the idea that they would perish as an independent nation is silly. They are a huge energy producer and have 3-4 of the largest oil refineries in the US. Texas would is better in the Union but would be fine outside it. Have a numerous warm water ports and would own a large portion of the Gulf of Mexico which has even more oil under it. Not to mention the fact that Texas is wildly over represented in the armed forces so they would have the framwork and people to create their own armed force. Not that the US would allow anyone to invade Texas even if they didnt.

If you're from Fort Worth, tell us something about Fort Worth thats not on google.
Sorry bout that,

1. I don't have to prove anything here.
2. I am from Far Southside, MaCart and Seminary Drive area.
3. Yul Stevens Park, right up the street from my childhood home, they changed it all around, they use to have a merry go round there, along with pair of wooden seesaws, a stainless steel slide, which they moved out, and moved what they have now, over in the baseball outfield, towards the center of the land, its a huge conglomeration of things, gravel area, to romp around on, with wood and plastic structure, the old was nestled up near the water tower, which I used to throw rocks over.
4. I gotta go to that park soon, and see if I can still throw rocks over the water tower. lol.... im 66 now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
They'll be taking 38 electoral votes with them. Leaving the USA with nothing but democrat presidents for the next 100 years.
I'm confident we would take 35 states with us and vast areas of 10 other ones. In fact we would remain the USA and simply dismiss the bed wetter regions. Revoke their passports and cut them from our political affiliations.

I'm confident we would take 35 states with us and vast areas of 10 other ones. In fact we would remain the USA and simply dismiss the bed wetter regions. Revoke their passports and cut them from our political affiliations.

Confidence doesn't equate to the facts of this. Texas can't leave the US. It's not even possible.

I tease 'em 'cause they dress funny. You'd have to go to Laredo to get more Texan than Foat Werth.

Houston is the big Yankee relocation city, although in DFW, we have our share of transplants.
I am offended. Your gas supply may be...impacted :abgg2q.jpg:
a77640d9-2f70-434a-8416-c93c871068b6_text.gif

Why would Dimocrats be against this? As pointed out, Texas is currently a red state, so it's not as if the welfare party will be hurt by Texas leaving.
The ones currently living in the state, can always leave in order to get their government handouts elsewhere.

Forum List

Back