Texas troopers told to push children into Rio Grande, deny water to migrants

How can a question be a straight answer?

If you are saying Biden reversed border policies, then go ahead and LIST THEM.

Save the round about for your fellow rw dupes.

It sounds like you're claiming that Biden kept all Trump's policies in place
and for some unknown reason, they just stopped working.

Biden didn't fuck things up. It's a mystery.

You keep thinking that.

Dems don't realize how deterrence works. The more Mexicans that die in the water, The less likely it is Mexicans will try to cross our border.
And we thought taking away kids from their parents as a deterrent was horrific.

Now you just wanna kill em all… women… kids…

Wonderful people MAGA types

Some of the posters have to be employees of the globalist overlords. There is a rift growing between the haves and have nots in the middle class. The government in the future is going to tax the shit out of the haves in the middle class to keep their dictatorial ways going.

It sounds like you're claiming that Biden kept all Trump's policies in place

I'm not aware of any, thats why I'm asking (for the tenth time now):

What policies did Biden change at the border, that would have solved the problems there?

If you don't have that answer then just fuck off
and stop quoting me. Mmmk?

I'm not aware of any, thats why I'm asking (for the tenth time now):

What policies did Biden change at the border, that would have solved the problems there?

If you don't have that answer then just fuck off and stop quoting me. Mmmk?

Keep asking. Because the problem didn't get much, much worse under Biden.

Go back to sleep.

It's going to be fun when the u s marshals and the u s national guard gets sent down to a force that supreme court ruling.

for some unknown reason, they just stopped working.

Ignoramus the number one draw for illegals into this country is not border policy, but JOBS.

When unemplyment hits historic lows demand for labor blows up our borders.

In 2019, 2 years into Trump presidency we had a big spike of illegals crossing the border...because unemployment hit lows.
In 2020 pandemic shot the unemployment way up and border quieted down.
In 2021-2023 we again had strong demand for labor, this time excerbated by violence south of Mexico.

FT_23.01.09_BorderEncounters_1a.png

Last edited:
The Biden admin is colluding with the Mexican Narcoterrorists to import as many potenial Dem voters as possible.

Everything else is the fallout of this corruption by the Biden admin and the Dem party.

This thread went to Hell in a hurry. No matter what the "troopers" were told to do. They are upstanding individuals that wouldn't harm innocent people.

Leave it to one of the boards' leading spammers to dig up this disgusting lie.
There will now proceed an onslaught of bullshit sob stories into arena. Forget the coyotes and the child abuse, forget the cartel drug trafficking, forget that the real villains who collect a years wages from their victims to make the journey....no...let's criminalize the ones trying to stop all of that instead. Pretty typical.

If the little Illegal shits are thirsty they can drink water from the Rio Grande. Probably not much different than what they had to drink back in the Ole Home Country.

Ignoramus the number one draw for illegals into this country is not border policy, but JOBS.

When unemplyment hits historic lows demand for labor blows up our borders.

In 2019, 2 years into Trump presidency we had a big spike of illegals crossing the border...because unemployment hit lows.
In 2020 pandemic shot the unemployment way up and border quieted down.
In 2021-2023 we again had strong demand for labor, this time excerbated by violence south of Mexico.

FT_23.01.09_BorderEncounters_1a.png

Another draw is knowing that Biden lets them all in.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back