Texas Synagogue Terrorist Attack Proves Biden Has Surrendered Our National Security

Lol, what bill or presidential edict opened the border there buddy.
God gave you 2 eyes, 2 ears, and only q mouth for a reason, troll. It was so you would spend twice as much time listening and looking at what is going on around you instead of rushing headlong into making dumbass statements and ruining your credibility, which you have done, by flapping your ignorant mouth.

Unfortunately he also evidenyly gave you a big ass, where it seems you pull all of your opinion and propaganda from.

By the way, troll, all the laughing emoticons only give away that you are a mentally deranged child who belongs at the 'SPECIAL', supervised Kiddie table.

Go back there or attempt to gaslight someone else. I have no time for idiot snowflakes. Consider yourself, pest, ignored.

1642435954416.png

They were to busy investigating the real domestic terrorists unarmed unvaxed soccer moms who attend school board meetings.

*****SARCASTIC SMILE*****

:)

God gave you 2 eyes, 2 ears, and only q mouth for a reason, troll. It was so you would spend twice as much time listening and looking at what is going on around you instead of rushing headlong into making dumbass statements and ruining your credibility, which you have done, by flapping your ignorant mouth.

Unfortunately he also evidenyly gave you a big ass, where it seems you pull all of your opinion and propaganda from.

By the way, troll, all the laughing emoticons only give away that you are a mentally deranged child who belongs at the 'SPECIAL', supervised Kiddie table.

Go back there or attempt to gaslight someone else. I have no time for idiot snowflakes. Consider yourself, pest, ignored.
Lol, ain't you special. I am the child when you are the one saying somebody should have eliminate d all crime by now. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😆😆😀😀😆😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😆😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😆😆😀😀😀😀😀😀😆😀😆😆😀😀😀😀😆😆😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😆😀😀😀😀😀😆😆😀😀😀😀😆😆😆😆😀😀😀😀😀😀😆😆😀😀

After quickly taking a massive shit-load of backlash for initially claiming no motive could be found and that the terrorist attack did not target Jews / the Texas synagogue, the FBI was FORCED to officially reverse its report.

American citizens / Truth - 1
FBI / Biden Administration / Dems - ZERO
Hold on now!

Worship Place Violence!!!!

Yep old Biden is supposed to be every where all the time.
You freaks said Trump was supposed to be. Your hypocrisy is funny.

Hilarious back to Trumpy boy where was he when the capital was over ran
So was the FBI. The difference is Trump asked people to 'peacefully walk' to the Capitol and support their reps while the FBI was inciting violence, caught on film.

Again, ignorant fucks like you spend way too much time spewing what you feel, your emotions - like irrational hatred - because you are completely devoid of actual facts and evidence, which you prefer to ignore.

Much like every Impeachment or scam committee Pelosi and Democrats have run - ZERO crime, ZERO evidence - which is why in every one they have been caught illegally manufacturing evidence, & ZERO witnesses.

:itsok: Poor desperate f*ed up troll...

"Malik Faisal Akram, from Blackburn, died in a hail of bullets after a 10-hour stand-off on Saturday in which four people were held hostage at the Congregation Beth Israel synagogue in Colleyville, 27 miles from Dallas.

Akram had apparently flown to America two weeks ago, lived in homeless shelters and bought a gun on the street, according to US President Joe Biden…

…Malik’s brother Gulbar issued a statement on behalf of the family last night in which he told of their ‘devastation’ and revealed how relatives had been in contact with Malik during his attack at the police’s request but could not convince him to surrender.

But speaking to Sky News he also demanded to know how the incident had been allowed to unfold. ‘He’s known to police. Got a criminal record. How was he allowed to get a visa and acquire a gun?’, he said."

It seems Biden has expanded his Open Border Policy and is now importing terrorists to go along with the thieves, Cartels, drugs, violent gangs, rapists, pedophiles, human sex traffickers, etc... he's trafficked through the southern border and spread them all over the US.

Let's go, Brandon!
Sad...Xiden can't keep America safe...not from the numerous covid variants he's allowed to pour into the nation, or from the terrorist his surrendered to.

but, it's not right just to blame Xiden, it's the entire Demafascist party...they are death to Americans

He was known to British police, Not American police. Doesn't the NRA fight every day to keep from having background checks for individual sales?

As a matter of fact, NO!
It was the NRA that originally started gun control and background checks in the 1930s, to disarm Blacks, immigrants, and labor organizers.
I do not like background checks because as a liberal, progressive, leftist, I believe in equality of all people.
If someone is dangerous, then clearly gun control is just stupid and can not possibly prevent them from being dangerous at all, in any way.
If they are dangerous, then they need to be put into some sort of secure facility.

All you have to do to understand why background checks are so stupid, is to realize the legal system can't prevent illegal drugs, and all illegal drug sales require illegal guns. So obviously anyone can easily get an illegal gun. It can't be stopped. If it could, then we could stop illegal drugs. And we can't.
(nor should we in my opinion)

After quickly taking a massive shit-load of backlash for initially claiming no motive could be found and that the terrorist attack did not target Jews / the Texas synagogue, the FBI was FORCED to officially reverse its report.

American citizens / Truth - 1
FBI / Biden Administration / Dems - ZERO
Forced? :rolleyes-41:

Well, you have to realize Otis is a special case....

View attachment 589216

I already know that about Otis.

I didn't go into greater detail because I have resigned myself to simply posting the exact same thing every time he uses
Media Bias Fact Check as some kind of reason to question the validity of an article.

He can keep doing it ... And so will I.
I have the response post complete with bb-codes saved ... Copy-Paste doesn't take but a second ... :auiqs.jpg:

Took me longer to write this ... Glad to see you are still around though.

Last edited:
While this synagogue may not have been pro-Israel, it is not all that irrational for people to suspect US Jews for being to blame for the crimes by Zionists in Palestine.
After all, the money and weapons ARE coming from the US.

Being Jewish, I know hundreds of Jews in the US who are guilty of financing obvious war crimes by Israel.
The whole US government is guilty.
Israel uses mostly US weapons that it is totally illegal for the US to give or sell to Israel.

As a matter of fact, NO!
It was the NRA that originally started gun control and background checks in the 1930s, to disarm Blacks, immigrants, and labor organizers.
I do not like background checks because as a liberal, progressive, leftist, I believe in equality of all people.
If someone is dangerous, then clearly gun control is just stupid and can not possibly prevent them from being dangerous at all, in any way.
If they are dangerous, then they need to be put into some sort of secure facility.

All you have to do to understand why background checks are so stupid, is to realize the legal system can't prevent illegal drugs, and all illegal drug sales require illegal guns. So obviously anyone can easily get an illegal gun. It can't be stopped. If it could, then we could stop illegal drugs. And we can't.
(nor should we in my opinion)
You want to lock up everybody that can't pass a background check? Really? What grounds do you plan on using to imprison that many people? That guy clearly wouldn't have passed a background check, but buying from an individual seller as he did, he didn't have to care about that.

Lol, what bill or presidential edict opened the border there buddy. Kids table. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 Yep old Biden is supposed to be every where all the time. Hilarious back to Trumpy boy where was he when the capital was over ran one building of much higher strategic value. Goes fuck your self idiot
Biden stop all means that kept illegals out. He even told them to come on in. You loons are the stupidest people I know and the most misinformed.

Forum List

Back