Texas shooter was a lovely little antifa democrat.

It seems no one has yet asked one of the most important questions: Was Hillary Clinton behind the shooting, hoping to provide an excuse to the crazy evil gun-grabbers? There is also a balanced response to this possibility: lock her up! and be sure to stockpile lots of guns and ammunition in your home and car, to be prepared for all the gun-grabbers roaming our land!
390950_345049752191074_1000188406_n.jpg

Texas Church Shooter Was Antifa Member Who Vowed To Start Civil War

These people need to be herded up and removed from society.

Devin Kelley’s Facebook page stated that he was an atheist and his interests included “Civil and social rights” and “Civil rights” as well as endorsements for local Texan Democratic political candidates. His page also featured photos of several high powered weapons.

His Facebook page was taken down without explanation less than an hour after the shooting.

Why do you guys all come up with the same bogus sites at the same time?
Because those sites say what they want to hear. Who needs facts when one’s prejudices are being satisfied?

The libtards are really trying to cover this up aren't they?

Devin Kelley’s Facebook page stated that he was an atheist and his interests included “Civil and social rights” and “Civil rights” as well as endorsements for local Texan Democratic political candidates. His page also featured photos of several high powered weapons.

His Facebook page was taken down without explanation less than an hour after the shooting.

Because those sites say what they want to hear. Who needs facts when one’s prejudices are being satisfied?
Facts? You mean like unidentified sources, and un-named former employee and roommates brothers dog like you liars post. My facts had names asshole!

your linked site is designated a fake news/ conspiracy website and that articles should be verified through other legit sources before believing it....

Your News Wire - Media Bias/Fact Check

In addition to widespread criticism of YourNewsWire for publishing fake stories, Google banned the site from its advertising network, in response to The Sunday Times’ investigation.[4]

YourNewsWire - RationalWiki

Last edited:
Just another crazy. There's no way to stop the mentally unstable from committing acts of violence. Until we learn how to read minds, these things will continue to make headlines.
And as long as the democrats and liberals keep fanning the flames of hatred and division.
It has absolutely zero to do with politics. What happened, was NOT a political act, nor was it anything other than a mentally unstable individual committing a horrible act of violence. It's ridiculous to try to tie this to a political party, or a political persuasion.

It was merely a mentally unstable individual going postal, nothing more.

Can you please produce those facts? The ones saying this was not a political act.
How could it have been a political act? It's impossible to connect the dots using politics as a starting point. It was merely a mentally unstable individual committing a horrible act of violence, nothing more. In addition, who can read minds well enough to know the motivations behind the inhumane senseless slaughter, especially considering that it was inside a church?

I challenge anyone to produce enough evidence to pin this on politics, or even remotely connected to politics. Who do you know that's a certified mind reader? What expert in human behavior, is able to read minds and determine without any doubt, that a person's acts are the results of "X", "Y", or "Z"?

Good luck with your answer.

( HINT: the shooter is dead, unable to explain his reason(s). Speculation is all anyone has, period. And, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. We can guess, but guesses are all anyone has at this point. Again, the shooter is dead, which means no one can be absolutely positive as to motive(s). )

This is what, day two, and you say you can connect dots? This post automatically dismissed. You were and are not there. I mean they can’t even get the storey straight from the last mass shooting as law enforcement screwed it up so bad. You can. Or say this wasn’t political any more then I can say it was. It it can’t be ruled out.
What ????????????????????? ............................. where did I say that one could connect the dots ????????????????? ....................

I SAID THAT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO CONNECT THE DOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry chump I don't take orders from you and your America hating antifa pals. It aint fake news. so cry some more.
If it were true, wouldn't the police be saying so, troll? :rolleyes:
This is what is going on ...they did the same thing last year when a Trump supporter went to a Mosque in Quebec and murdered six Muslims ...they tried to claim it was an Morrocan who did the killings but it was known Right wing Trump supporter in Canada
Mosque shooting suspect in Canada known for far-right views .

Far-right launches fraudulent campaign to associate Sutherland Springs shooter Devin Kelley with Antifa

Here is what they did with the shootings in Canada and what they are doing now with this propaganda effort against Antifa
Fox News forced to delete 'false and misleading' Quebec mosque attack tweet after Justin Trudeau intevenes
Network reported shooting suspect was of Moroccan origin when he was French-Canadian
Fox News forced to delete 'false and misleading' Quebec mosque
Mosque Shooting Misinformation By Right-Wing Media Highlights The Plague Of Fake News

Far Right Media Cite Rumors And Fake News Outlets To Erroneously ...

Facts? You mean like unidentified sources, and un-named former employee and roommates brothers dog like you liars post. My facts had names asshole!
LOLOL

You have no facts. You’re posting from a fake news website which is posting a photoshopped image of an Antifa flag with the shooter. I’ve never seen anyone so proud to be duped as idiots like you who seek out fake news because it feeds you the red meat you hunger for.

I posted some 'fake news' myself, caught it with PEDOPHILE added in only a site.

:rofl:

Can't ya just imagine this guy, toting a semi automatic weapon ALSO carrying an Antifa flag on a pole in one arm, while walking in the church?

How did he use his semi automatic with only one hand with fingers while balancing the flag with the other?

:rofl::rofl:

Amazing how right wingers pick these fake stories up and post them all over this board, without ever using their own God given brain?

Fake news.
Liberals don’t serve in the military.

And as long as the democrats and liberals keep fanning the flames of hatred and division.
It has absolutely zero to do with politics. What happened, was NOT a political act, nor was it anything other than a mentally unstable individual committing a horrible act of violence. It's ridiculous to try to tie this to a political party, or a political persuasion.

It was merely a mentally unstable individual going postal, nothing more.

Can you please produce those facts? The ones saying this was not a political act.
How could it have been a political act? It's impossible to connect the dots using politics as a starting point. It was merely a mentally unstable individual committing a horrible act of violence, nothing more. In addition, who can read minds well enough to know the motivations behind the inhumane senseless slaughter, especially considering that it was inside a church?

I challenge anyone to produce enough evidence to pin this on politics, or even remotely connected to politics. Who do you know that's a certified mind reader? What expert in human behavior, is able to read minds and determine without any doubt, that a person's acts are the results of "X", "Y", or "Z"?

Good luck with your answer.

( HINT: the shooter is dead, unable to explain his reason(s). Speculation is all anyone has, period. And, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. We can guess, but guesses are all anyone has at this point. Again, the shooter is dead, which means no one can be absolutely positive as to motive(s). )

This is what, day two, and you say you can connect dots? This post automatically dismissed. You were and are not there. I mean they can’t even get the storey straight from the last mass shooting as law enforcement screwed it up so bad. You can. Or say this wasn’t political any more then I can say it was. It it can’t be ruled out.
What ????????????????????? ............................. where did I say that one could connect the dots ????????????????? ....................

I SAID THAT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO CONNECT THE DOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meh, my bad. Please l, do continue to get your rep points over the back of dead folks. You polititards do get a little hard over mass killings. Sorry for the fopa .

Forum List

Back