Texas Senator Ted Cruz taking group of Legislators down to the Drug Cartel's mecca, the Texas Border tomorrow.

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Texas Senator Ted Cruz taking group of Legislators down to the Drug Cartel's mecca, the Texas Border where Cartel's drugs caused 100,000 deaths last year, 70,000 of which contained Fentanyl.
I heard on tv last night something about enough Fentanyl is presently here that would kill the world's population 3 times older. My nephew died a couple of years ago, leaving my sister and her ex with very broken hearts. He was a beautiful kid, too. His family had high hopes for him. He was only 16. Anyway, watch the news if they even cover Senator visits to the border. Those drugs have done untold damage in this state. I cannot find a drug use test on Salvador Ramos, Jr., the Uvalde shooter who killed 21 people a couple of months ago, and shot his grandmother in the face. She survived but may never speak again due to the damage to her teeth and oral cavity. His dad Salvador Senior spent a long time in jail due to drug abuse several years ago. I just could not find a coroner's report online. Please keep the people of Uvalde on your prayer list. The entire community had a very bad start off for their summer due to all those deaths.

I hope the Senators who are looking into the border crisis will find a way to stop the horrendous number of people constantly crossing and bring some sanity back into people along the border who are being regularly killed on their own properties by armed illegals. My prayers are up for the Border Patrolers who have been defunded and can't get replacements to help them contend with more people crossing the border than ever. And best wishes to Senator Ted Cruz and those Senators and Congresspersons who spend their weekend on the border finding ways to help Texas deal with the armed and drugged masses and about 540 unclaimed children who cross the border every week and have no one to care for them, no funds to help them with. What are we going to do? I have a feeling it ain't gonna be no picnic, and not enough tissues to go around when they see the problems caused by a power-crazed president who needs to retire before taking office with unheard-of Alzheimer's taking its toll on Americans who are not being protected by his oath of office to "provide for the common defence" and cannot connect the dots on the border crisis he created with his chilling welcome on one face, and defunding those who protect America's border on the other face of a mentally ill president.

Texas Governor Greg Abbott chimes in as to why Texas is having to take charge of our border since Biden and his Border Czar VPOTUS Kamala Harris won't honor his sworn Preisidential oath of office promising to "provide for the common defense."

Texas Senator Ted Cruz taking group of Legislators down to the Drug Cartel's mecca, the Texas Border where Cartel's drugs caused 100,000 deaths last year, 70,000 of which contained Fentanyl.
I heard on tv last night something about enough Fentanyl is presently here that would kill the world's population 3 times older. My nephew died a couple of years ago, leaving my sister and her ex with very broken hearts. He was a beautiful kid, too. His family had high hopes for him. He was only 16. Anyway, watch the news if they even cover Senator visits to the border. Those drugs have done untold damage in this state. I cannot find a drug use test on Salvador Ramos, Jr., the Uvalde shooter who killed 21 people a couple of months ago, and shot his grandmother in the face. She survived but may never speak again due to the damage to her teeth and oral cavity. His dad Salvador Senior spent a long time in jail due to drug abuse several years ago. I just could not find a coroner's report online. Please keep the people of Uvalde on your prayer list. The entire community had a very bad start off for their summer due to all those deaths.

I hope the Senators who are looking into the border crisis will find a way to stop the horrendous number of people constantly crossing and bring some sanity back into people along the border who are being regularly killed on their own properties by armed illegals. My prayers are up for the Border Patrolers who have been defunded and can't get replacements to help them contend with more people crossing the border than ever. And best wishes to Senator Ted Cruz and those Senators and Congresspersons who spend their weekend on the border finding ways to help Texas deal with the armed and drugged masses and about 540 unclaimed children who cross the border every week and have no one to care for them, no funds to help them with. What are we going to do? I have a feeling it ain't gonna be no picnic, and not enough tissues to go around when they see the problems caused by a power-crazed president who needs to retire before taking office with unheard-of Alzheimer's taking its toll on Americans who are not being protected by his oath of office to "provide for the common defence" and cannot connect the dots on the border crisis he created with his chilling welcome on one face, and defunding those who protect America's border on the other face of a mentally ill president.

Since when is Acapulco near the U.S. Border.

Forum List

Back