Texas seditionist begging for money

Mostly peaceful? You have GOT to be kidding!
Thank you. I've been saying that since the summer!

You say that because you're an idiot :)

Yes, we got it. All the protests were "largely peaceful" until Jan 6. I know this cause I saw it on CNN.

Correct - You're a quick study

And the man that oversaw our demise in playing golf in Florida right now.
We were in trouble long before trump was elected president

the Tea Party movement that began in 2010 was symptomatic of the deep complaints of ordinary Americans

the washington establishment in both parties chose to ignore the grass roots insurgents hoping they would go away

which eventually led to Donald Trump and MAGA
And it will again. "Trumpism" is here to stay.

Yep, he'll be here to stay all right! :cool-45:

Eqw2vY0UYAABJt2.jpg

And the man that oversaw our demise in playing golf in Florida right now.
We were in trouble long before trump was elected president

the Tea Party movement that began in 2010 was symptomatic of the deep complaints of ordinary Americans

the washington establishment in both parties chose to ignore the grass roots insurgents hoping they would go away

which eventually led to Donald Trump and MAGA
And it will again. "Trumpism" is here to stay.
You might want to consult with Mitch McConnell about that. The GOP is very close to kicking the Dear Leader and his criminal family to the curb.
Cut down on CNN. Get real."

You might want to consult with Mitch McConnell about that. The GOP is very close to kicking the Dear Leader and his criminal family to the curb.
Mcconnell would be kicking himself to the curb

The GOP would a washington dc party of swamp rats with no base to get elected with

Ha Ha! She had plenty money a few weeks ago....Now she is begging on line for donations. Not sure which would be more of a waste...send her money or sending it to the Dear Leader. Ha Ha!
From the story:

:auiqs.jpg:

EsTbKoWVkAIxPNm

Mostly peaceful? You have GOT to be kidding!
Thank you. I've been saying that since the summer!

You say that because you're an idiot :)

Yes, we got it. All the protests were "largely peaceful" until Jan 6. I know this cause I saw it on CNN.

Correct - You're a quick study
I'll bet the 1/6 protest was far less than 93%.

You're actually as disingenuous as idiotic.

Ha Ha! She had plenty money a few weeks ago....Now she is begging on line for donations. Not sure which would be more of a waste...send her money or sending it to the Dear Leader. Ha Ha!
From the story:

EsTbKoWVkAIxPNm
Thanks, I donate.

From the story:

EsTbKoWVkAIxPNm
Thanks, I donate.
A FOOL and his Money....

From the story:

EsTbKoWVkAIxPNm
Thanks, I donate.
I have no doubt.

The GOP would a washington dc party of swamp rats with no base to get elected with

Wrong - But I do hope Trumpy Bear starts up his "Patriot Party". They'll get 20% of the GOP vote and ensure that Democrats never lose again. :D

Where can we chip in?
A sucker is born every minute.

Wrong - But I do hope Trumpy Bear starts up his "Patriot Party". They'll get 20% of the GOP vote and ensure that Democrats never lose again. :D
He is a vengeful SOB.....He will start the Party just to damage those who refused to break the law for him.

Where can we chip in?
A sucker is born every minute.
These people are the most Gullible Humans alive.

From the story:

EsTbKoWVkAIxPNm
Do you think biden sexually abused his daughter?

We are not coming apart at th3 seams. You’re triggered. My life is great. Was great even when trump was president. You have a major problem and you are what’s wrong with this country.
Maybe i’m just not a selfish and self centered as you are

my life is ok to too, but the nation as a whole is on trouble
When I say the country is in trouble, it's because 90% of the middle class is struggling and not saving enough for retirement. I am.

Too many people don't have health insurance. I have healthcare.

Too many blacks are being murdered by cops. I'm white.

Too many people are being killed because of our gun culture.

Too many people can't afford college.

Now I will give you this. I agree this country is falling apart because too many people are idiots. But that doesn't mean we need to start a civil war. I don't like Republicans or their policies but really my only recourse is to show up and vote. Same for you guys.

I just love it how conservatives said 2019 America was great again but 2021 we need to start a civil war. Snowflake?

From the story:

EsTbKoWVkAIxPNm

We believe Trump fingered Ivanka. And we don't blame him.

From the story:

EsTbKoWVkAIxPNm

:itsok:

Forum List

Back