Texas school shooting suspect's mother seen praying on front porch of her parents' home

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Not enough coverage (at least on CNN or CBC which I have access to) about his mother and her addiction, contribution to his situation.

She didn't pull the trigger, but I would ask her a few questions. Media should not just be impulsive about the weapon being used (not that questions of who accesses guns isn't very important) but also analyze what makes such people cowardly, mass murderers.

I've seen plenty of assessment of serial killers. Not nearly enough assessments of todays young, angry radicals of all types.

UVALDE, TEXAS – Adriana Reyes, the mother of Texas school shooting suspect Salvador Ramos, was praying on the front porch of her parents' Uvalde home on Thursday evening, the same home where her son allegedly shot his grandmother on Tuesday before going on a murderous rampage at an elementary school less than a mile away.

Reyes appeared emotional, rocking back and forth as she murmured prayers and held what looked like a rosary in her hands.

Earlier in the day on Thursday, Reyes's father, Rolando, told Fox News Digital that his daughter is "feeling bad for everybody," but added, "She lost her son, too."

Reyes declined to answer questions on Thursday evening, telling Fox News Digital, "I am praying."

Not enough coverage (at least on CNN or CBC which I have access to) about his mother and her addiction, contribution to his situation.

They probably haven't found anything that supports the narrative.

You can't let information get on the news that doesn't support the narrative.

It just confuses people.

Just like the far left press found out the shooter was Trans, so they will not let a mental health issue stick to the shooter.

I've heard nothing about this by any new media outlet, including Fox which I watched a few clips from on their website.

I've heard nothing about this by any new media outlet, including Fox which I watched a few clips from on their website.

It was posted on this board!

Yes you will have to go to breaking news and find it, but it is there. I think the media is avoiding this on purpose.

There were pictures found of the shooter wearing dresses.

Found it:

Last edited:
My kid didn't do anything.

Cease jumping around with glee innocent children were slaughtered so you can further your agenda, Whiny Winny
Fuck you.
I deal with these children on a daily basis.
You just pretend to care with your FAKE prayers.
Fuck you.

She didn't pull the trigger, but I would ask her a few questions. Media should not just be impulsive about the weapon being used (not that questions of who accesses guns isn't very important) but also analyze what makes such people cowardly, mass murderers.

I've seen plenty of assessment of serial killers. Not nearly enough assessments of todays young, angry radicals of all types.

UVALDE, TEXAS – Adriana Reyes, the mother of Texas school shooting suspect Salvador Ramos, was praying on the front porch of her parents' Uvalde home on Thursday evening, the same home where her son allegedly shot his grandmother on Tuesday before going on a murderous rampage at an elementary school less than a mile away.

Reyes appeared emotional, rocking back and forth as she murmured prayers and held what looked like a rosary in her hands.

Earlier in the day on Thursday, Reyes's father, Rolando, told Fox News Digital that his daughter is "feeling bad for everybody," but added, "She lost her son, too."

Reyes declined to answer questions on Thursday evening, telling Fox News Digital, "I am praying."
She had no control over her deranged son. I can't even wrap my mind around her pain.

Forum List

Back