Texas now has more Covid deaths than California does even though CA's population is 33% bigger

Republican governance will do that to a state...

Sad. I have always liked Texas, or maybe like my thoughts of Canada (which Shocked Canadian has tried to re-educate me about the reality), just a romantic illusion of the thought of Texas. No matter. Hate they are suffering these loses. Good luck to Texas and the Texans on this board.

Sad. I have always liked Texas, or maybe like my thoughts of Canada (which Shocked Canadian has tried to re-educate me about the reality), just a romantic illusion of the thought of Texas. No matter. Hate they are suffering these loses. Good luck to Texas and the Texans on this board.

Funny how you take the SOLE word of a twitter account with #TurnTexasBlue as fact.
:laughing0301:

And New York has over twice the amount of deaths Texas has even though the population of Texas is almost three times greater.
So what’s your point again?

That's a winning argument.. Except that Texas is only 31% larger than New York...

People don't really DIGEST what they read anymore.. They just gorge on the "fast food"...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

So what? The deaths and total cases are almost identical.....2.0% mortality rate in Texas, a 1.9% for Kalifornia. Both states have done a very good job of testing and keeping deaths down....what's your point?

BULLSHIT!!!!

Pull your head out of Trump's ass, just for a second, step outside, get some fresh air for once, and understand what's going on around you hack.

imns02pjuvi41.jpg

And New York has over twice the amount of deaths Texas has even though the population of Texas is almost three times greater.

That's a winning argument.. Except that Texas is only 31% larger than New York...

People don't really DIGEST what they read anymore.. They just gorge on the "fast food"...

My bad, I looked at city.

My bad, I looked at city.

When did ya look? Because the Big Apple is becoming the "Big Core"...

Funny how you take the SOLE word of a twitter account with #TurnTexasBlue as fact.

Did not even read the link this time as I take very little news from twitter, and already aware of the resurgence in Texas and other states. Here is another look.
1602614762060.png

It's because we have the ideal humidity for the covid-19 viral transmission vector with one of the rainiest years ever here in the Lone Star and Friendship State. Covid spreads fast in the warm, damp weather. It would be a lot worse if we didn't have wise caregivers.

Did not even read the link this time, as already aware of the resurgence in Texas and other states. Here is another look.
View attachment 401088

So what? All these states have mortality rates right at 2.0%, among the lowest in the country.

BULLSHIT!!!!

Pull your head out of Trump's ass, just for a second, step outside, get some fresh air for once, and understand what's going on around you hack.

imns02pjuvi41.jpg
Its obvious that you are a lolly-pop licker.
At times I really dont care for Trumps personality.
However, I do like his very long list of accomplishments, on top of ALL the promises he kept.
Dont you wish that you had a candidate that was American oriented ?

Forum List

Back